Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (48724 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
jenniferlove:
According to Miss Sahhara, she suffered minor burns on her breasts while cooking.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/nigerian-transgender-miss-sahhara-burns-her-boobs-while-cooking-photo/

This useless gay fool (Clifford Oche) we all knew way back at Benue State University?! Fake arse gay motherfucker! You lucky you ran away with one of your white gay customers when we finished gathering your secret escapades before we nab your miserable marine bony ass with coal tar. That your short smelly black dwarf from another university lucky say he no come find you again for off campuses too. No wonder a horrendious smell follows you around even outside class, you smelly #WizardOfWhores! Don't forget God will definitely punish you!!! *Spits On Thread* and *Exit This Shitty post!*

Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by isaacprinz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bia y una censor this pix" the owner no complain na!
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
QuitNotice:
Who censored that pics? I dash you one million. Because I don't know how to describe what I feel whenever I see that man angry

Sorry bros but abeg who is the guy in the meme. I've been curious grin
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by tabisegroup(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
decatalyst:
Who censored this picture ntori olurun? cry

Hahahhahahhaahaha.....chaii
I missed nairaland ..no place like home ..����
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by virago(f): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
izzou:

Na man be that oh sad
gringringringringrin Una go ki mi for this thread , I don laff throwey my food
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by virago(f): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin
Every fake breastt, I command you to catch fire
gringringringringrin Oh lawd , I don die gringringringringrin
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

God created man with his dickkk, he know how to carry his dickkk without breaking his scrotum, God created woman with her boob, she know how to carry it along without getting hurt.

if you know you know

God really blessed you with enormous sense....
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
QuitNotice:
Who censored that pics? I dash you one million. Because I don't know how to describe what I feel whenever I see that man angry

Boss man who is that guy?
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided cool cool
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by DECENCY3: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Your boobs got burnt because they are not follow come.

Its just like saying the phallus is disturbing the movement of men

Just keep roasting those silicone until completely burnt
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by Omzie(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
decatalyst:
Who censored this picture ntori olurun? cry

Are you ins*ne!!! It is a transgender angry
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why does he-she suffer burns on his-her breast? Does he-she place his- her breast on the frying pan or use his-her breast to lift the pot?
Re: Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) by Tonimordred(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is dis a relative of boob risky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.