Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (45614 Views)

How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by LaudableXX: 1:27am On Jun 13, 2018
kingzizzy:
Joe Yorubakwe keeps asking if Yorubas went to war, did Igbos go to war? Nigeria went to war with Biafrans

Why is it that Joe Yorubakwe does not seem to understand that Igbos and Yorubas are different people? They don't have much in common

As an Igbo man, I don't see what I can learn from a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Optionalx: 3:13am On Jun 13, 2018
deomelo:

The chest you beat is dry, shallow and empty.

Hahaaa why e come dey pain you na. Beat your own wey wet, deep and full so we can have mixed sound na. i tire o
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Stevenson1(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Follygunners:

Forget Lagos... You must be so behind like I earlier mentioned else, you'll be aware of current events. How many okoros have we seen taking legal actions against themselves regarding landed properties in ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo et al? Why are you guys just running away from ur jungle sef? What's chasing you all away? undecided undecided
Eyin Developers, go and de-vel-op ur land, abeg. grin grin Foolish animals!

lzaa

Running from the East Lol �... My friend, 90% of the people living in the East are Easterners while the rest is your people selling your normal Oshogbo drugs, probably the Hausas too doing Okada's, shoe making and co. I know how you feel and bet me, I too will feel the same if you guys were to occupy the good and majority of places in Anambra as we did to you guys in Lagos and Abuja to mention few. Lol... You better get use to the cries and mourning cos we ain't leaving anytime soon since you guys want one Nigeria so bad. Typical lazy slowpoke, your lots just want the Easterners so bad to vacate so you can occupy their hard earned properties. I bet, your salary till you retire can't even buy you a plot of land in any Eastern State. Foolish animal like you. If not the Western education that was adopted by you lots first, by now you guys would have been the most disgraceful, shameful, intimidated, backwards and worthless Tribe ever existed. Go and sort your life and work hard you crazy nitwit and leave Igbos out of your future will/properties plans. I bet you are not even an indigene of Lagos but here you are crying from you enslaved Hut in Ekiti.
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by diadem10: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
kingzizzy:

You guys keep saying that Ojukwu sacrificed millions of lives to cover up the fact that you don't have the spne to fight like Ojukwu did.

We Igbos would rather fight and sacrifice millions of lives under Ojukwu than to readily surrender to the caliphate like you slaves did under Awolowo.

That's the difference between men and boys. Men fight no matter the consequence, boys surrender out of cowardice because they can't do what the men do
To what end? Fighting with cassava sticks? Just say you have death wish 'cos Yoruba don't go into war unless enough strategies have been put into place. Ffs, Awolowo ended your stupidity with just a stroke of his genius.

OBJ presidency was birthed as a result of what happened in june 12 and aftermath. What about Gani Adams, the Opc leader and his group that were thorns in the military flesh?

Look here, we don't chestbeat nor do our leaders prefer to sacrifice our people with cassava sticks when there are other feasible ways that can be exploited.

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Follygunners: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2018
Stevenson1:

Running from the East Lol �... My friend, 90% of the people living in the East are Easterners while the rest is your people selling your normal Oshogbo drugs, probably the Hausas too doing Okada's, shoe making and co. I know how you feel and bet me, I too will feel the same if you guys were to occupy the good and majority of places in Anambra as we did to you guys in Lagos and Abuja to mention few. Lol... You better get use to the cries and mourning cos we ain't leaving anytime soon since you guys want one Nigeria so bad. Typical lazy slowpoke, your lots just want the Easterners so bad to vacate so you can occupy their hard earned properties. I bet, your salary till you retire can't even buy you a plot of land in any Eastern State. Foolish animal like you. If not the Western education that was adopted by you lots first, by now you guys would have been the most disgraceful, shameful, intimidated, backwards and worthless Tribe ever existed. Go and sort your life and work hard you crazy nitwit and leave Igbos out of your future will/properties plans. I bet you are not even an indigene of Lagos but here you are crying from you enslaved Hut in Ekiti.

Remember son... A Landlord owns the house regardless, and can evict the tenant anytime as he wishes... Enjoy ur borrowed time. grin

There's a reason why 95% of 9ja pple dey relocate abroad, right? The same reasons you savages are relocating to Yoruba-lands till.... you mess up and we'll surely finish up what Fashola started... "deport you animals back to ur jungle"

Funny thing is, it's here online that you guys rant and make noise... in reality, the okoros living in Yoruba-lands seem to be careful (at least out of fear and inferiority complex) and dare not make any trouble hence, they're aware of the deportation laws in place. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by kingzizzy: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2018
diadem10:

To what end? Fighting with cassava sticks? Just say you have death wish 'cos Yoruba don't go into war unless enough strategies have been put into place. Ffs, Awolowo ended your stupidity with just a stroke of his genius.

OBJ presidency was birthed as a result of what happened in june 12 and aftermath. What about Gani Adams, the Opc leader and his group that were thorns in the military flesh?

Look here, we don't chestbeat nor do our leaders prefer to sacrifice our people with cassava sticks when there are other feasible ways that can be exploited.

Yourubas don't go into war because Yorubas don't have the backbone or courage to fight. Even if you gave Yorubas all the arms and ammunition in the world, they still have no fighting spirit. All they are good at is talking and rioting. That's why the Caliphate slaughtered Lt Colonel Fajuyi in Ibadan, chased away Brigadier Ogundipe who should have been head of state and murdered MKO. The Caliphate knew that Yorubas were a pushover. Two times the Caliphate removed a Yoruba man who should have been head of state and nothing happend.

What could Awolowo do, as the coward he was, he went to serve Gowon who was his son's age mate to show everyone the subservience of Yorubas to the caliphate. While Ojukwu was fighting to liberate his people, wether with Cassava sticks or not, Awolowo reduced himself to an errand boy to his own son's age mate.

I would rather fight for my freedom with Cassava sticks and lose than to willingly become a caliphate slave like Awolowo. That's what Yorubas can learn from Igbos
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by diadem10: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2018
kingzizzy:

Yourubas don't go into war because Yorubas don't have the backbone or courage to fight. Even if you gave Yorubas all the arms and ammunition in the world, they still have no fighting spirit. All they are good at is talking and rioting. That's why the Caliphate slaughtered Lt Colonel Fajuyi in Ibadan, chased away Brigadier Ogundipe who should have been head of state and murdered MKO. The Caliphate knew that Yorubas were a pushover. Two times the Caliphate removed a Yoruba man who should have been head of state and nothing happend.

What could Awolowo do, as the coward he was, he went to serve Gowon who was his son's age mate to show everyone the subservience of Yorubas to the caliphate. While Ojukwu was fighting to liberate his people, wether with Cassava sticks or not, Awolowo reduced himself to an errand boy to his own son's age mate.

I would rather fight for my freedom with Cassava sticks and lose than to willingly become a caliphate slave like Awolowo. That's what Yorubas can learn from Igbos
Lmao. Gowon is a christian for a reminder.

Btw, Awolowo was defending Yoruba's heritage from being attacked by the stupid envious Ojukwu who did same to the Midwest and imposed on them an Ibo governor. The eediot had the nerves to want to comb through the Western region after the atrocities he invoked in the midwest and at this point, the neutral Awolowo had no option than to join the war, defend Yoruba's heritage and put your stupid Ojukwu where he belongs.

This little history above tells you 2 things which are: Yorubas ain't stupid and secondly, we always defend what's ours only. That can be said for some greedy chest beating touts out there.

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Greenback: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2018
divinecode102:

Ojukwu ran away for a cozy environment abandoning your fathers
Cownu ran away abandoning million of flat_heads eating pizza in Ghana
Abiola died fighting for his mandate

Who is the coward?
grin grin grin grin grin

what about Afonja who ben johnson and abadoned iloring?
What about awol who rat poisoned and otapiapia himself nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Greenback post=68437041][/quote]

Oh, should I mention Okoroahuasa or Orji Uzor Kalu selling your generations to Buhari? tongue tongue tongue
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Greenback: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2018
JayJohnson:

Oh, should I mention Okoroahuasa or Orji Uzor Kalu selling your generations to Buhari? tongue tongue tongue

oh you mean tinibu that yaff put ur destiny in pot and handed them to mallams? grin
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by olas24u(f): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
kingzizzy:

You guys keep saying that Ojukwu sacrificed millions of lives to cover up the fact that you don't have the spne to fight like Ojukwu did.

We Igbos would rather fight and sacrifice millions of lives under Ojukwu than to readily surrender to the caliphate like you slaves did under Awolowo.

That's the difference between men and boys. Men fight no matter the consequence, boys surrender out of cowardice because they can't do what the men do

You are not civilized that is why you are not tactical in politics in Nigeria and it will take a very very very long time for you people to get it right ,because you are not building bridges that will support you politically ,instead you through your arrogance you continue to create enemies on all fronts ,even the minorities know what you do to them . You can imagine having other people joining your biafra with this attitude ,you will strangulate and oppress them.If you could fight during the dance ,why were you using stones instead of fighting

3 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2018
Greenback:

oh you mean tinibu that yaff put ur destiny in pot and handed them to mallams? grin

No son, like Orji Uzor Kalu who padlocked the destiny of generation of flat_heads and threw the padlock into the lagoon grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Daboomb: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2018
it is important to ask THREE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:

1.) WHY do nations go to war? Is it as a last resort, when thier greviances are not met or accomplished or just to Boast and commit SUICIDE.

2.) WHAT are the TOOLS of War? Is it STRATEGY and WEAPONS or just BOASTING and being SUICIDAL in the name of reckless bravery?

3.) WHAT is the purpose of going to war? is it to WIN and ACCOMPLISH your intrest or just to get SLAUGHTERED?

It is on the three steps/questions above that all wars must be evaluated?

All Ipob piglets should by themselves evaluate their history and the "wars" they have fought and tell me where they stand.

1) WHY?
a.) Ojukwu went to war with the purpose of creating Biafra.
How has this project faired, fifty years after?
Answer: No Biafra till date and No igbo President to date.

Nnamdi Cow-nu raved and rant about how his Igbos will fight to actualise Biafra,
How has he faired?
Answer: The fraudster is today eating Pizza in Ghana and Igbos are still begging Aboki to pity them and give them a 'lefelendum" .

2.) WHAT are the Tools of war?

Ojukwu went to war with sticks and matchet even though he BOASTED he has Ogbunigwe and Atomic bomb! grin

How did he perform in such war?

a) Because he lacked strategy and weapons, Ojukwu ran away from the war front, like the Coward he was.
He led a boastful and chest-beating 3million Igbos to theri untimely death with NOTHINg to show for it, even 50yrs after.
Those who had the capacity for "cranial strategy" annihilated Ojukwu and his people like Rats on fire . grin
Ojukwu ws begging the people he was fighting, to FEED him! That was his strategy for winning a war!! grin grin

Nnamdi Cownu too boasted he has Nuclear bomb and will obliterate Nigeria in seconds!
These same foolish Igbos followed him like fools and he led a lot of them to death while like Ojukwu, he also bolted when he was needed to "STAND HIS GROUND" like a brave man they all claim to be.
Only those who have COWARDICE in their genes, make it a habit fo starting a war and them bolt like a Dog, in the heat of war!

President MKO (GCFR) stood his ground like a Yoruba warrior (Aare onokakanfo) that he is and paid with his life, the supreme sacrifice of all brave men

3.) WHAT is the PURPOSE of Ibo Wars?

Ojukwu wanted to achieve Biafra by force. He was whipped like a baby and disgraced.
He slaughtered 3million of his Ediots in the process because they are just boastful and lack strategy!
Till today, the Biafra that Ojukwu wasted those life for, is still like a mirage in the desert.
Nnamdi Cow-nu did the same and wastedhis own share of IPob lives.
Still, no Biafra. No Igbo President, No GCFR! grin grin

So, on all THREE COUNTS oF WAR and BRAVERY, the Igbos and their Leaders are a COLLOSAL FAILURE.

On the other hand, the Yorubas use Strategy and Bravery.
They fought wars with wisdom and courage.
The stood their ground and paid the supreme sacrifice when it was inevitable and necessary.
They achieved the GOALS at the end of the day.

- That is why Yorubas can say we have ruled this country, both as Miltirary and Civilian Rulkers
- That is why they can say we have TWO GCFR's to our tribe.
- That is why they can say We will stand our ground and die for our cause, if need be.
They dont scamper like a Dog, to another country, in the dead of the night ...Re: Ojukwu and Nanmdi Cow-nu).
- That is why even 25yrs after, a sitting president of Nigeria is apologising to the Yorubas and their President, MKO Abiola (GCFR) and their fearless warriors like Gani Fawehinmi, with the highest titles in the land.

It is settled beyond any contest, that Yiibos are boastful, chest-beating, cowardly-losers without any strategic thinking!
The FACTS are there to prove it.

It is STRATEGY and WEAPONS that win Wars, not reckless boasting, chest-beating and suicidal online rants.

6 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Greenback: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2018
JayJohnson:

No son, like Orji Uzor Kalu who padlocked the destiny of generation of flat_heads and threw the padlock into the lagoon

example of a coward, ..vicode102 grin grin

he bolt away and deactivated chai! grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Greenback:

example of a coward, ..vicode102 grin grin

he bolt away and deactivated chai! grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Do you know CAC?
They will be willing to answer your cries
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Greenback: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
JayJohnson:

Do you know CAC? They will be willing to answer your cries
did the vanguard man that spoke about sophisticated M also came up with that? Lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Greenback: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
JayJohnson:

..code1o2 right now grin

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Greenback:

..code1o2 right now grin

Why whining? Go look for Cownu in the belly of the fish! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Stevenson1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Follygunners:

Remember son... A Landlord owns the house regardless, and can evict the tenant anytime as he wishes... Enjoy ur borrowed time. grin

There's a reason why 95% of 9ja pple dey relocate abroad, right? The same reasons you savages are relocating to Yoruba-lands till.... you mess up and we'll surely finish up what Fashola started... "deport you animals back to ur jungle"

Funny thing is, it's here online that you guys rant and make noise... in reality, the okoros living in Yoruba-lands seem to be careful (at least out of fear and inferiority complex) and dare not make any trouble hence, they're aware of the deportation laws in place. grin grin grin

Deport Haha haha... you make me laugh. So who are the ones travelling outside Nigeria if not mostly the same Igbos?? You are so dumb that your dumbness is starting to affect me. An average Igbo man feels inferior by you guys, you Yoruba guys Haha haha... I laugh again. Let me tell you now. The only threat the Igbos have in Nigeria are the Hausas just cos of their population and their links with neighbouring countries like Chad and Co that normally helps them out. You lots can never do anything. Ex Gov. Peter Obi cautioned Fashola because he was just bringing anybody he sees in Lagos street to Onitsha by midnight who 90% of them aren't even the Easterners. Of course your dumb brain can never know such. Stupid dumb fool. Your ex-governor was cowardly bringing non indigene of Nigeria to east by midnight to Onitsha and you are celebrating him??. Chai!!! Cowardice must be an inherited gene among you guys. Just one attention Ex Gov. Obi gave him, he nearly denounce his tribe just to apologize. You guys can never do anything in Lagos. Highest you lots will do, is to join the Easterners and demand for break up. Stupid fool. just Re-read your write up and know whether you made sense. Coward slowpoke. Apart from Lagos, I don't see you calling your other states oo. You don't even know that Igbos occupied 50% of Abj but how many times Hausas don make noise like you guys. Just tell me who is feeling inferior now. Lol... Anytime you guys talks, Igbos always laugh and ignore you guys cos we sabi una wella. I have a Yoruba gal that hates Igbos for nothing just cos she was thought to hate Igbos from when she was a kid. SMH... Yet una dey run come East marry their gals every Saturday and the worst part is that we their men don't even give a bleep about it but I doubt that you guys case will be the same if Igbo guys were to do same since you guys wail and shout about everything, although it can never happen because we value and respect our gals.. Guy abi gal as you are. Just go and be useful to your life or society because as of this moment, you are useless to the world.
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Follygunners: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stevenson1:

Deport Haha haha... you make me laugh. So who are the ones travelling outside Nigeria if not mostly the same Igbos?? You are so dumb that your dumbness is starting to affect me. An average Igbo man feels inferior by you guys, you Yoruba guys Haha haha... I laugh again. Let me tell you now. The only threat the Igbos have in Nigeria are the Hausas just cos of their population and their links with neighbouring countries like Chad and Co that normally helps them out. You lots can never do anything. Ex Gov. Peter Obi cautioned Fashola because he was just bringing anybody he sees in Lagos street to Onitsha by midnight who 90% of them aren't even the Easterners. Of course your dumb brain can never know such. Stupid dumb fool. Your ex-governor was cowardly bringing non indigene of Nigeria to east by midnight to Onitsha and you are celebrating him??. Chai!!! Cowardice must be an inherited gene among you guys. Just one attention Ex Gov. Obi gave him, he nearly denounce his tribe just to apologize. You guys can never do anything in Lagos. Highest you lots will do, is to join the Easterners and demand for break up. Stupid fool. just Re-read your write up and know whether you made sense. Coward slowpoke. Apart from Lagos, I don't see you calling your other states oo. You don't even know that Igbos occupied 50% of Abj but how many times Hausas don make noise like you guys. Just tell me who is feeling inferior now. Lol... Anytime you guys talks, Igbos always laugh and ignore you guys cos we sabi una wella. I have a Yoruba gal that hates Igbos for nothing just cos she was thought to hate Igbos from when she was a kid. SMH... Yet una dey run come East marry their gals every Saturday and the worst part is that we their men don't even give a bleep about it but I doubt that you guys case will be the same if Igbo guys were to do same since you guys wail and shout about everything, although it can never happen because we value and respect our gals.. Guy abi gal as you are. Just go and be useful to your life or society because as of this moment, you are useless to the world.

You must have schooled in that jungle region of ur's. They nvr taught you "summary" in ur curriculum, abi? angry
You're indeed an epitome of ignorance as usual, you depict ur typical okoro savagery. It shows how empty headed you really are. I nvr even mentioned Lagos in my comments. The whole of Yoruba land is like U.S to you guys... We'll keep deporting the animals from that jungle back to the jungle anytime anyday.

Anyway, the inferiority complex is one of okoro pple's biggest problems which is why they have to be lousy and chest-beat. Okoro pple are the lowest valued group in this nation which is why you're sooo behind in everything. Makes sense why you all run away.

Yoruba will always be ur god! cool

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by LaudableXX: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
olas24u:
You are not civilized that is why you are not tactical in politics in Nigeria and it will take a very very very long time for you people to get it right , because you are not building bridges that will support you politically ,instead you through your arrogance you continue to create enemies on all fronts ,even the minorities know what you do to them . You can imagine having other people joining your biafra with this attitude ,you will strangulate and oppress them.If you could fight during the dance ,why were you using stones instead of fighting

The South-South minorities do not want Biafra. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by NdiaraIGBO: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Daboomb:

1.) WHY do nations go to war? Is it as a last resort, when thier greviances are not met or accomplished or just to Boast and commit SUICIDE.

2.) WHAT are the TOOLS of War? Is it STRATEGY and WEAPONS or just BOASTING and being SUICIDAL in the name of reckless bravery?

3.) WHAT is the purpose of going to war? is it to WIN and ACCOMPLISH your intrest or just to get SLAUGHTERED?

All Ipob piglets should by themselves evaluate their history and the "wars" they have fought and tell me where they stand.

1) WHY?

Nnamdi Cow-nu raved and rant about how his Igbos will fight to actualise Biafra,
How has he faired?
Answer: The fraudster is today eating Pizza in Ghana and Igbos are still begging Aboki to pity them and give them a 'lefelendum" .

Ojukwu went to war with sticks and matchet even though he BOASTED he has Ogbunigwe and Atomic bomb! grin

a) Because he lacked strategy and weapons, Ojukwu ran away from the war front, like the Coward he was.
He led a boastful and chest-beating 3million Igbos to theri untimely death with NOTHINg to show for it, even 50yrs after.
Those who had the capacity for "cranial strategy" annihilated Ojukwu and his people like Rats on fire . grin
Ojukwu ws begging the people he was fighting, to FEED him! That was his strategy for winning a war!! grin grin

Nnamdi Cownu too boasted he has Nuclear bomb and will obliterate Nigeria in seconds!
These same foolish Igbos followed him like fools and he led a lot of them to death while like Ojukwu, he also bolted when he was needed to "STAND HIS GROUND" like a brave man they all claim to be.
Only those who have COWARDICE in their genes, make it a habit fo starting a war and them bolt like a Dog, in the heat of war!

President MKO (GCFR) stood his ground like a Yoruba warrior (Aare onokakanfo) that he is and paid with his life, the supreme sacrifice of all brave men

Ojukwu wanted to achieve Biafra by force. He was whipped like a baby and disgraced.
He slaughtered 3million of his Ediots in the process because they are just boastful and lack strategy!
Till today, the Biafra that Ojukwu wasted those life for, is still like a mirage in the desert.

So, on all THREE COUNTS oF WAR and BRAVERY, the Igbos and their Leaders are a COLLOSAL FAILURE.

The stood their ground and paid the supreme sacrifice when it was inevitable and necessary.

- That is why Yorubas can say we have ruled this country, both as Miltirary and Civilian Rulkers
- That is why they can say We will stand our ground and die for our cause, if need be.
They dont scamper like a Dog, to another country, in the dead of the night ...Re: Ojukwu and Nanmdi Cow-nu).
- That is why even 25yrs after, a sitting president of Nigeria is apologising to the Yorubas and their President, MKO Abiola (GCFR) and their fearless warriors like Gani Fawehinmi, with the highest titles in the land.

It is settled beyond any contest, that Yiibos are boastful, chest-beating, cowardly-losers without any strategic thinking!

It is STRATEGY and WEAPONS that win Wars, not reckless boasting, chest-beating and suicidal online rants.

Omo Igbo, finishing yi don too much na!

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy vanguard chimpanzee lzaa lzaa lzaa pachukwudi44
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by LBanks(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
diadem10:

lol. Army that's nothing without Banjo.
Fajuyi died for what he believed in. That can be said for Ojukwu the coward that preferred his citizens dying for his sake while he ran away.

See who's talking, Brigadier Ogundipe was the greatest coward in history,

The man peed on his pants when Aguiyi Ironsi died and Ojukwu was agitating for him to take over as the next highest ranking officer then
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Daboomb:

1) WHY?

How has he faired?

So Abiola's death was part of the strategy of sufferstication

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by olas24u(f): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

The South-South minorities do not want Biafra. undecided

they are not igbos ,they are ijaws,ogoni,etc

1 Like

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by PointZerom: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2018
immhotep:

So Abiola's death was part of the strategy of sufferstication

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

Daboomb just want to satisfy his emotions. The way they're jubulating over this June 12 kangaroo democRATcy day has made me to believe what Abiola's son said that "the Yorubas killed MKO and shared his meat".

1. The killers of MKO went to the prison and handpicked OBJ to be the president to pacify the YORUBAS.

2. The same killers of MKO and KUDIRAT are today returning the mandate they denied MKO while he was alive.

I think he should go back to history and that will help him to know that Ndi Igbo have also ruled Niger Area as military and civilian even b4 the Yorubas.

Talking about war,

Daboomb should tell us the strategy the Yorubas used in Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by LaudableXX: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2018
PointZerom:
Daboomb just want to satisfy his emotions. The way they're jubulating over this June 12 kangaroo democRATcy day has made me to believe what Abiola's son said that "the Yorubas killed MKO and shared his meat".

1. The killers of MKO went to the prison and handpicked OBJ to be the president to pacify the YORUBAS.

2. The same killers of MKO and KUDIRAT are today returning the mandate they denied MKO while he was alive.

I think he should go back to history and that will help him to know that Ndi Igbo have also ruled Niger Area as military and civilian even b4 the Yorubas.

Talking about war,

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by olas24u(f): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
PointZerom:

Talking about war,

the first politican that went to court was nzeribe from imo state orlu

1 Like

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by namio10: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Joe Igbikwe is not intelligent enough to understand the constraints of the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria on the Igbo.

Igbokwe is an hediot.
Look at Igbokwe who crowed a few years ago that his son shall not do National Youth Service corpse in the north, Igbokwe who crowed a few years ago that if Nigeria did not want Jonathan to continue as president of Nigeria, then Nigeria must forego Niger delta crude oil.

Now look at Joe Igbokwe claiming holy patriot of Nigeria.
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by khiaa(f): 3:09am On Jun 19, 2018
userplainly:

what these stupid Nigerian/ black humans don't understand is IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE PEOPLE! forget tribe n religion.... we are a nation that should be working together! do Yoruba's or Igbos think they are any different because of tribe? Igbo neighbor still kill or want to ruin the other Igbo man... even family members don't see eye to eye but the whiteman and our politicians won't let peace reign because if that should happen then everyone will be united to uproot them from power!....... ANY MAN THAT FEELS IF NIGERIA DIVIDE IT WILL BE BETTER IS A HUMONGOUS FOOL!.... we'll be scattered, in conflicts and leaderless... then we'll be easy pickings for the greedy WEST!..... PS: THE AVERAGE WHITEMAN DON'T LIKE TO SEE U AS EQUALS

Let the church say AMEN!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by khiaa(f): 3:12am On Jun 19, 2018
kingzizzy:
Joe Yorubakwe keeps asking if Yorubas went to war, did Igbos go to war? Nigeria went to war with Biafrans

Why is it that Joe Yorubakwe does not seem to understand that Igbos and Yorubas are different people? They don't have much in common

As an Igbo man, I don't see what I can learn from a Yoruba man.

This statement is full of ignorance, you can learn something new from anyone. sad

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by khiaa(f): 3:36am On Jun 19, 2018
Favor99:

White folks.... see them at work. This is how they started putted animosity and hate between the different Nigerian/African ethnic groups. They started it and now our people ran with it and are now doing it

Whites and their divide and ruling undecided

They’ve been doing this for centuries, just as this white lady here just did. See them at work. Now they’ll step back and watch us tear each other apart. Naija wake up

Moorish
Khiaa
Userplainly
Musicwriter
Phut
GenBuhari

Come see a white lady divide and ruler at work

Why are you surprised? That demonic gene is in their DNA, they can't help it, it's their nature, but most Nigerians love them no matter what they do. undecided Watch how many Nigerians come to her defense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.