Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (62034 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by thesicilian: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pentools:

Lolz....no na, I've read like three contradicting stories pertaining that and you know bloggers love taking advantage of incidents as this. I suggest we keep our fingers crossed till the national media outlet confirms any of the stories.
I guess so
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Toks2008(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Another viral report sugests that she is a fenale.

She's US based, married with 3 kids. She lives in Texas. Her husband is Tunde who works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.
She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of. Lesson to learn.

True or false...i no know
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by BabaIbo: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Warpath:
lol you just said my mind...no job in this freaking country
No be lie bro.
God is alive

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by senator2b: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Emmanuel602:

I swear to God... Sometimes I'll just reason my life and start crying

Guy abeg make your reason no pass cry OOO biko, any other thing after........ Hmmmmm
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by BabaIbo: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Warpath:
lol you just said my mind...no job in this freaking country
No be lie bro.
God is alive
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by drlateef: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Emmanuel602:

That's why we must vote in those who will go to work for us, not stomach infrastructure politicians who are going in to steal our resources.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jimyking:
An unidentified woman on Sunday plunged into the lagoon on 3rd Mainland, in Lagos.

There are however, conflicting accounts as to how the incident happened. A version of the account said that the woman was a passenger in an UBER car, driving inward Lagos Island, when she told the driver to stop.

Thereafter, she reportedly alighted from the vehicle, crossed the road and plunged into the lagoon. Another version had that the deceased was a man, who parked his Ford Explorer car on top of the 3rd Mainland bridge and plunged into the lagoon. Picture of the vehicle with plate number APP 190 CE went viral on social media yesterday.

When contacted, spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, Chile Oti, confirmed the incident saying:

“When the information reached the Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, he directed rescue team comprising policemen from the Marine Police, the Rapid Response Squad, RRS and those from the three divisions around the area: Adeniji Adele, Oworoshoki and Adekunle divisions. The Police rescue team are still at work as I speak, in collaboration with agencies like the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA, Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, LASTMA the Lagos State State Ambulance Service and the Federal Road Safety Corp personnel . So far, they have not succeeded in recovering the body. Any development on it will be communicated to the public.”

READ MORE: https://epopafrica.com/more-details-emerge-on-woman-that-jumped-into-lagos-lagoon-photos/
She's US based, married with 3 kids. She lives in Texas. Her husband is Tunde who works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.
She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of. Lesson to learn.

Stay tune for all the pictures and the video clips of their sex escapades. Our kids must learn from this.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by ojinku(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Johnson5258:

Wallahi, Wale Adenuga is looking for ur type for SUPER STORY

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by HolyClement001(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Johnson5258:
she is a cheater despite all the love and caring from her husband she still go ahead and misbehave she learn her lesson in a hard way RIP
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by kenex4ever(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
onatisi:
if you watch the video , it was a ford jeep that was parked , very very clean one i must say , i dont think the uber version of the story is authentic
anybody can own d Ford suv bro. Just like d uber story could b fake too
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
kenex4ever:
anybody can own d Ford suv bro. Just like d uber story could b fake too
yes i definitely agree , but we are not used to seeing rich people or ppl who are relatively ok committing suicide in this part of the world, what we are mainly used to is seeing people who are been owed salaries for months , or who have lost hope . although just like you rightly pointed out and corrected me anyone can own an suv but we sometimes tend to look at it as those who are ok financially are such owners
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
onatisi:

yes i definitely agree , but we are not used to seeing rich people or ppl who are relatively ok committing suicide in this part of the world, what we are mainly used to is seeing people who are been owed salaries for months , or who have lost hope . although just like you rightly pointed out and corrected me anyone can own an suv but we sometimes tend to look at it as those who are ok financially are such owners
or you have been exposed for passing another man's (or men's) children as her husbands?
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by kenex4ever(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
onatisi:

yea

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by onatisi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
geometricaxis:

or you have been exposed for passing another man's (or men's) children as her husbands?

i dont think this is even enough to make someone jump into the lagoon , but until the body is found all versions remain just rumors . in the next couple of hours ,the truth will gradually start coming out
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by okomile(f): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Just got this in my whatsapp.
Don't know how true this is.

The story of the nude lady last week...
Just ended thus

Stay tune for all the pictures and the video clips of their sex escapades. Our kids must learn from this.

She did Oil business with the so called boyfriend her friend in London introduced to her .
They Swindled her of
100, 000 USD she asked for the refund of her money after getting to know that she was Swindled they told her they aren’t giving her a dime she said she will expose them and get them arrested so they threatened her they will release these pics in order to silence her but she was adamant
So they did and now it’s all over the internet
Omase o
She’s well know in DALLAS she has chains of business
Her name is Toyin
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:
from now on no vehicle should drop off anyone on that bridge.If they say stop,just speed by and drop them somewhere else where they can nolonger hear the voice of mammywater calling them.

sad story
But it is believed she drove herself there. So?
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by duality(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Johnson5258:

Story....

The truth about things like this can't be easily known.

To cover things up it's normal to churn out stories like this. After all, it will resonate with many simple minds.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by no1madman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Okkkl !

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Dammylois(f): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
we need rescue teams close to Rivers abi na lagoon...
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by davillian(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
thesicilian:
Life's too hard in this country.
The nigga has a ford explorer na

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by davit: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pentools:

Don't tell me you're judging just yet from what you read on blogs...

It is the truth. I even have some of the pix of the woman, even naked one taken with the sọ called adulterous man!
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by santakris(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Olatundeblogs:
She was murdered

Haaba
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Emmanuel602 post=68382336]

Hang on friend, there are better days ahead of you OK e-hug
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by leonardosomto(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Terrible things are happening now,God beam your searchlight towards Nigeria,we need your help .
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Pentools(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
davit:

It is the truth. I even have some of the pix of the woman, even naked one taken with the sọ called adulterous man!

My dear I just saw that too n I'm so dumbfounded.
May we never face temptation wey pass us. Amen!!!
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Pentools(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
davit:

My dear I just saw that too n I'm so dumbfounded.
May we never face temptation wey pass us. Amen!!!
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by karika2018: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
@thecisilian...emmanuel602..........

If you are still below 30yrs of age and i guess you may not be making enough money.......

(study nursing and head to the bahamas......trinidad and tobago or belize............) you will succeed.....

you will not hustle for visa if you have a nursing certificate...........

do not attempt to go to europe......

good luck

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Daboomb: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Toks2008:
Another viral report sugests that she is a fenale.

True or false...i no know

it is true!
This is "olosho-gone-exposed".

May she rot in hell.

She has been doing this for a long time.
Bringing three children that does not belong to her husband, into the home!!
There is nothing like blackmail here.

She has been dating different men while married and living under her husband and the poor man will think he has a wife.

She committed suicide because she realized that her game was up, with the DNA test exposing her 'Olosho' lifestyle.

I have her picture sef and that of the poor husband. It is all over Social media

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Daboomb: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
duality:

Story....

The truth about things like this can't be easily known.

To cover things up it's normal to churn out stories like this. After all, it will resonate with many simple minds.

So, the picture of the husband, family friends and many other people that know her and the DNA tests are all "cover-ups', right?

Let us even forget the nude pictures or you will say it is not her picture in those pictures and many people that know her are also blind or they conspired against her? undecided undecided

In this Texas, you think you can defame somebody with fake DNA test and not go to jail for it?

Some of you, the way you reason sef, even if Jesus comes to your door, you will deny him. grin grin

Just accept the reality; this woman was a LovePeddler, a cheat and a heartless one for that matter who was too cowardly to face the consequence of her acts. Suicide is the easy-way out
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Daboomb:

it is true!
This is "olosho-gone-exposed".

May she rot in hell.

She has been doing this for a long time.
Bringing three children that does not belong to her husband, into the home!!
There is nothing like blackmail here.

She has been dating different men while married and living under her husband and the poor man will think he has a wife.

She committed suicide because she realized that her game was up, with the DNA test exposing her 'Olosho' lifestyle.

I have her picture sef and that of the poor husband. It is all over Social media

Do you know her personally?

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by AloneTK: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2018
karika2018:
@thecisilian...emmanuel602..........

If you are still below 30yrs of age and i guess you may not be making enough money.......

(study nursing and head to the bahamas......trinidad and tobago or belize............) you will succeed.....

you will not hustle for visa if you have a nursing certificate...........

do not attempt to go to europe......

good luck

Bro, do you know if doctors stand a chance too?
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by CioAngels(f): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Very sad it happened, i'm surprised that our Ilaje brothers and sisters were not there in the sea to the rescue, it is very unusual not to find them because they are always there. I sincerely wish by HIS grace, her story will turn out to Zee World films where assumed dead person surfaces from nowhere. My lady, i wish life for you, in the best interest of the children according to sounds of music. May you have been rescued and taken away by good Samaritans for resuscitation. Amen. Disgraceful things happens a times in once life and it will go after years and for this, you should have remained strong to wear the shame until it goes, because it will go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.