Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

R.I.P To Reggae Music. The Life And Times Of The Great Reggae Icon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.I.P To Reggae Music. The Life And Times Of The Great Reggae Icon (268 Views)

Buju Banton: 'I Am Igbo' - Jamaican Reggae Icon Reveals / Reggae Icon Buju Banton Released From Prison, Arrives In Jamaica (Photos) / Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P To Reggae Music. The Life And Times Of The Great Reggae Icon by linda190(f): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
As seen on [url]Evrytin.com[/url] Ras Kimono is dead, and we look back at his life and career, that left a lasting legacy on the Reggae genre in Nigeria.

Ras Kimono was 60 years old, when he passed away on the afternoon of Sunday, June 10 2018 after he slumped and was rushed to a hospital in Ikoyi, where he gave up the ghost.
While Ras Kimono may not be too familiar with followers of modern day Nigerian music, lovers of the genre called Reggae will eternally remember his contributions, personal struggles, legacy and the music he left behind.

Original source: https://evrytin.com/news/the-life-and-times-of-the-great-reggae-icon/

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Apologizes To Linda Ikeji..good Or Bad / List Of Undergraduate Programmes Offered In Lagos State University. / Every Dad LIES - Ras Ebby Onyemaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.