Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family (35863 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by blackboy2star(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Atleast we won't hear stories like Ogu Bash Ali wife, wife stab Ogu to death (self defence) cheesy
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by numen(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Cowbells everywhere! Nawa oh.
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by pgodson7(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
check the english u composed if its correct, pot calling kettle black
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

she can't even composed a good full standard English, i had to strained my eyes reading sh1t she writes thereundecided
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by babeosisi: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
John Ogu na Nwanneka Ogu ?

e ji kwa m ogu o!!
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by maxtop(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Just wondering how some stoops so low and wash there dirty linen in public.

Anyways just play correct football game for us or else we go add join that swear

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by N0favors: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

she can't even composed compose a good full standard English, i had to strained my eyes reading sh1t she writes thereundecided
you're not any better. Your tenses sucks
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Azumy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
I wonder y pple find it easy to dramatise dre family affairs on Internet,forgeting even if dey forget d Internet wil always remind dem of d dirts been washed on it. Hmmm
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Walelavender(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
tgmservice:
pls rohr relegate this guy to the bench throughout d tournament before he use his juju to bring us badluck
You just made a valid point here o. Coz his in-laws may shoot an arrow to destabilize this guy,hence,might end up scoring own goal o ; D

Rohr needs to read this grin

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
I just came to make mentioned of the mumus on the first page that didn't knew that the guy that spoked wrong English was just sarcastic in what he was saying...
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by BabaIbo: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sometimes you can't criticize people like her, who knows maybe she tried making peace but her action was futile before she decided to come online and defend her brother since it's not just his estranged wife that is dragging him but his estranged wife and her family. He also need someone to keep the family busy while the player focus on the competition.
put yourself in her position or try to view the issue from her own perspective

The kind alert wey go land for this him sister phone after the competition ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by eezeribe(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

she can't even composed a good full standard English, i had to strained my eyes reading sh1t she writes thereundecided
Mr English... Your own English is even worse.
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by BabaIbo: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Walelavender:

You just made a valid point here o. Coz his in-laws may shoot an arrow to destabilize this guy,hence,might end up scoring own goal o ; D

Rohr needs to read this grin

I think that is why his sister waded in to keep the wife's family shut so the guy can focus on the competition

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by prinsam30: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
PearlStreet:

It can only be your village people who remotely controlled you to come and disgrace your ancestors. I'm suspecting that Devil hired another Devil to join him in punishing you.

This is 5pm. It's not too late for you to enrol in an Adult Education centre tonight. Pls do so ASAP, tomorrow may be too late.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ayaf die finished oooooo..... Oluwa gba mi ooo
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by gaby(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is there any one kind enough in the house to explain the trash language this lady spoke in, and what exactly her rants are about.

Bullcrap way of writing...very nauseating.

Click on my siggy to my amazing travel story..

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Viking007(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

I gave up after reading just two lines. I can't come and kill myself. cheesy
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by indigenous234(f): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

modified:for u goat quoting up and down, i have help you look for the meaning, so stop biting

And you had to strained your eyes" English professor quantinue
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by paulchineduN(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=68381153] sad

she can't even composed a good full standard English, i had to strained my eyes reading sh1t she writes thereundecided[/quote]

U that can't even read nor write.
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

modified:for u goat quoting up and down, i have help you look for the meaning, so stop biting

Man,
Compose not composed
Strain not strained.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by dlaw70(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
swimmer:
Silly folks everywhere...

this guy isnt focussed on the world cup....no wonder they dropped him before...imagine getting involved in Twitter warfare days before our first game...

for his sister...you realise his daugter, your niece is involved here? rather than try be a peace mediator, you are fanning flames and using God to propagate evil prayers...

God give you sense...

angry angry angry
try given ur daughter 1.5 milion and waite for her mother people to claim u do nothing for her,if u keep quiet i will know ur response here on nairaland is justified,but if u dnt keep quiet at it then stop saying what no man can take.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Femistico(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
After typing all dz thrash, somthn is still telling me the super eagles won't qualify from that group
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by jrusky(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
PearlStreet:

It can only be your village people who remotely controlled you to come and disgrace your ancestors. I'm suspecting that Devil hired another Devil to join him in punishing you.

This is 5pm. It's not too late for you to enrol in an Adult Education centre tonight. Pls do so ASAP, tomorrow may be too late.

Thanks for replying the dude in total bombshell because some people are just naturally stupid. Ogu sister did what a true sister will do for her brother and what she wrote it's ok she only shortened some of the words but her message was clear enough. Anyone not happy with her words or write up can go and do his or her worst.

Keep it girl you have right to defend your brother with everything inside you.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by bezimo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is what happens when you take care of your family..Any person that is your perceived enemy..na for family to fight them to finish..lol
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by guiddoti: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

Self dey purge! Why you con embarass us naw?
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Truthsbitter: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

grin grin grin

Guy you too dumb!!
even the modification to your post is gibberish... grin grin. what is "u goat" ?

And you get mind dey yab someone else.. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

s he can't even composed a good full standard English, i had to strained my eyes reading sh1t she writes thereundecided

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

Nigga, take break from nairaland na.. you no dey go vacation?

Your MUMU don expire, it didn't retire.

No bi by force to drop sh!t for every single post. It's not an obligation. Haba!

Mr past tense.
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by joe4christ(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
PearlStreet:

Chai, this is brutal na bros. The nigga offend you before? grin
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by swimmer: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
dlaw70:
try given ur daughter 1.5 milion and waite for her mother people to claim u do nothing for her,if u keep quiet i will know ur response here on nairaland is justified,but if u dnt keep quiet at it then stop saying what no man can take.

1.5 million isnt actually a lot for your daughter's bday. especially when you are a football star earning forex.

what about the claims he was in Nigeria and didnt see the daugter?

if i havnt seen my daugter in years and all that...rejoicing online and jesting isnt what i would do as a father

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Goke7: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
post=68384123:
They should not distract this guy from the world cup please.
And the gaffer should make sure he seized the phone he is using to reply till after the competition.
This is not the time for this distractions.
They should save their family wahalas till after the competition.
We need TOTAL CONCENTRATION at the moment.

our players are already distracted, the average Nigerian is too emotional to concentrate and focus on his job, reason we turn out mediocres where others from other climes excel

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by no1madman(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Okkkk

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Goke7: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
John Ogu needs to grow up abeg, you are already at the world cup so what's your business now with those who never wish you were there in the first place. You think we will listen to your dumb excuse if you play badly!
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by dlaw70(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
swimmer:

1.5 million isnt actually a lot for your daughter's bday. especially when you are a football star earning forex.

what about the claims he was in Nigeria and didnt see the daugter?

if i havnt seen my daugter in years and all that...rejoicing online and jesting isnt what i would do as a father
negro,footballing gives players no time at all

even when he came to naija,he was busy with super eagles trainings and matches.

U dnt know what these divors ladies do to their x whenever they want to c dia kid.

I am a victim,i know what i am saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) / Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.