Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family (35862 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by greatman247(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

she can't even compose a good full standard English, i had to strain my eyes reading sh1t she writes thereundecided

Na English we want chop? What's the essence of English language and you are broke. Abeg success is all that matters and she has a successful brother. That is all we want. We don't need the opinion of person like you who can compose a good full standard English and yet unsuccessful. You should be ashamed of yourself for disgracing yourself in a public space like this. Critic Nigeria Limited and if we check your bank account nothing will be found or few changes. Yes this is so common amongst haters. They are often broke ass and that's why they hate other successful people, they always find their fault even if there is none.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Israelpeters(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
The wife family are ENEMIES of progress can't they be happy with him to concentrate on national job why now bad family

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by joebiznews: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
EmagNig:
Nwanneka Destiny Ogu, the sister of Super Eagles player, John Ogu, has waded into the ongoing social media feud between the player and his wife's family who recently called him out over an alleged abandoning his daughter.

In her post, Destiny threw a shade at her brother’s estranged wife’s family whom she believes are trying to bring him down now that he has successfully made the 23-man list for Russia 2018 world cup after he missed out on the previous edition.

Nwanneka Destiny Ogu wrote:

In response, John Ogu wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/john-ogu-and-his-sister-throw-shades-at-his-estranged-wifes-family/

rada rada bi obe gutter.......... abeg go and make us proud or else

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Reussite: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
If only their going for the world cup is worth it. A team of 1st round knock out.
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Emilokoiyawon: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
John Ogu is my favorite Nigerian player in this world cup - abeg make u na free my guy joor

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
The love of a sister that understands u is a beautiful thing... wives shud be the closest bt sm of them just lack understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by dalass(f): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
NoSidonLook:
someone will work his ass out with his family by his side. after he has made it, one unfortunate slay queen will carry punanee and come and turn baby mama, then she will just sit her lazy ass at home and expect the hustling nigga to cater for her and her entire household.

they wont even consider his own family he has to cater for too, the ones that has been with him through thick and thin. all they know is their selves and their entire household. Be using "i am the mother of his child" to turn the boy to one atm that vomits cash at will.

nne talk your talk. i dey support you. you have been with him throughout. i trust u sha,u na igbo babe, no dulling when it comes to clapback grin
Make una nor sidon look o. cool cool
Hustling niggas too should remember their family before using their prikks upandan on slay mamas who are just waiting for such eediots to make such silly mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by eyinjuege: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
N0favors:
you're not any better. Your tenses [/b]sucks[b]

Na wah for all the Engrish feofle for here o.
Shouldn't it be "your tenses suck" and not sucks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by derrydinny: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
when will cownu stop disturbing us with their barbarity?
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Truthsbitter: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
dalass:
Hustling niggas too should remember their family before using their prikks upandan on slay mamas who are just waiting for such eediots to make such silly mistakes.
The silly lady didn't use her Toto upadan abi?
she be pikin wey she no know say to born na big responsibility?
she should try playing football let's see what she will bring back as a sign of care for her daughter, abi you think say ma play the guy go play fit make 1.5m to give his baby mama and daughter to celebrate birthday?

Slay mamas need to understand that they are the eediots in disguise....
coming to social media to cry fake tears, them never begin cry o, they will soon understand that they are the eediots, then their main crying will begin.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by aalangel(f): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

she can't even compose a good full standard English, i had to strain my eyes reading sh1t she writes thereundecided

You strained your eyes to read it. I couldn't even get two words. undecided
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by oruma19: 2:34am On Jun 12, 2018
no be lie ooo, we don see dem for town, if u no pick beta one, "two shall become one" looks like a big scam. truth is that ur family will neva call u out in the media when u are facing this kind of challenge, its always these devils called baby mamas that come from another family to destroy a man's life. thank God John has a sista who can stand for him. sista, fight well for ur brother jare, e no easy to get a europe based footballer as brother. i don tok my own finish. woe unto satanic baby mamas seeking for whom to devour.
Pipedreams:
Good. family is family. Two shall become one is a scam. When the chips are down na when you go know say na O. Y. O angry
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by hurlaryinkah(m): 5:33am On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

Maybe you lack proper understanding of short form of writing English too.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2018
PearlStreet:

It can only be your village people who remotely controlled you to come and disgrace your ancestors. I'm suspecting that Devil hired another Devil to join him in punishing you.

This is 5pm. It's not too late for you to enrol in an Adult Education centre tonight. Pls do so ASAP, tomorrow may be too late.
Guy take am easy.. My belle want tear oo grin

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2018
eyinjuege:

Na wah for all the Engrish feofle for here o.
Shouldn't it be "your tenses suck" and not sucks?
No mind them abeg... Na to just dey laugh look them as dem dey f00l themselves cheesy grin
Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2018
dalass:

and how is the guy who is hustling and providing all the funds an eediot
all thesame i get your point.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family by JULI3BAE: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2018
y throw stones when u know u live in a glass house hun :- now ur glass is shattered smh\
RETIREDMUMU:
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) / Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.