Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out (41825 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Twitter stories sha. Make una dey lie dey do. How can someone forget 500k in a shop and came bk d nxt day. Pls tell dat to loch ness monster
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Always expecting something in return for doing a good. It shows the heart does not desire doing good but just to become popular. The money is not urs, return it and walk away is the best thing to do, expecting a gratification is somewhat childish.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin grin = N= 50,000. grin grin grin
Colourich:
Lol how much was he expecting.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by emelda86(f): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
God butter your bread you return am say u no want

Why u come dey cry
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by abbeyty(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
were you expecting him to dash you all the money or you did it to get something back from him ?
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by prinsam30: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
chiommy123:
good name is better than riches always remember that

gbam!!!! tell am oooo
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Pauletta(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by ireke(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Please help me tell the guy that "if you found money and returned it because you hoped for a reward, YOU ARE A THIEF." You only returned for the fear of being caught. Like yoruba will say "oju lo ka e mo"

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by babeosisi: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
wildimagination:
People want to get paid for everthing....even honesty which is expected from us as humans....now has a price tag in Nigeria...

my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Greedy guy,if i was d one,i wud hav told d man nt to bother,after all, he bought somthing from my shop,so y collect extra money because he forgot somthing in my shop?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by zinizta: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
This is what happens when a born criminal tries to form holy.

You are lucky he didn't buy you tom-tom or baba-blue as a reward.

Thief! See as em face be like expired liver.

hahahahaha

something good about nairaland is there are so many dudes with good sense of humour...

this shit is as funny as hell...
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Please let's be Christians in truth and in spirit.

When you do something good don't expect anything in return.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by kenex4ever(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
But d owner wicked share, he is encouraging others not to return found money. I will easily give d guy a minimum of 20k depending on what I'm using d money for.

Funny enough I always return but people hardly return money.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
you want to get paid for being human??
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by hokafor(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lol, greed is one of the things that fuels
criminality.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Divay22(f): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Be grateful for every little penny. What about if he didn't give you at all
It's never good to expect.

Some times you do things not for present gain, cause you never can tell of the future.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by babeosisi: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
The bible says if you think of adultery with a woman ,you have already committed it ,you have sinned
In the same way,you covet someone's money,you are already a thief.you might as well have kept it
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by AlienRobot: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mekailo, I need your help pls
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
You did the right thing by returning it.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by hope4nigeria(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
donblazer10:
abegi
for me I will always return any money bellow 10milion, but don't ever try to forget any amount above 10m where I dey, because it certain that God as blessed my hustle be that, I will never waste that chance. For waiting? You ever hear say hustlers forget their money before? Na greedy ogas @the top who can forget such big money, God kukuma know say I will never return it neither do I have business with Twitter nor fb

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by tunary(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
In this buhari regime money is better than good name.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by LazyNairalander(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
if he needed the whole money why then did he return it?

Abegi rada rada is worrying this one. Check my signature ojare
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by MrCork: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
See his strong face grin

.although I drI've £28,000 (cash) range rover spot...I wunt give u any moiney except a kiss....take it or leavvvvvvit!! (Real talk ) angry
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Jamariwolff(f): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
MrCork:

.although I drI've £28,000 (cash) range rover spot...I wunt give u any moiney except a kiss....take it or leavvvvvvit!! (Real talk ) angry
leave it
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by flamingfire24(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Your Reward Will Come In Heaven's Rain.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Ceccylia(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sometimes we do good because of the reward we expect to get and when the reward is not forth coming or didn't come as we expected we start to murmur. Your reaction shows that if someone probably a prophet had told you that the man would give you 2k you might not have returned that money. You were expecting the man to share the money 50 50 and give you half. You are even lucky he gave you at all. Did you even ask yourself if that money is the man's own, he might just be an employee going to deposit that money for his employer. That you got 2k today for this good act doesn't mean you won't get 1million tomorrow for doing this same thing. Keep up the good work. And i would be biased if i fail to say the man is stingy if removing more than 2k from that money won't have done any harm and he decided to stick to his araldite nature.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by mysteryman2014: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
This is what happens when a born criminal tries to form holy.

You are lucky he didn't buy you tom-tom or baba-blue as a reward.

Thief! See as em face be like expired liver.

Old boy u get chills at all o
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by tfelicityk(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Integrity and peace of mind is better than riches always remember that
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Dollarship(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
I won't collect the 2k sef undecided
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by maestroferddi: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6...

Most of the folks forming righteous here wouldn't have returned that money if they were faced with the scenario.

Not that he was entitled to receive a fee for the noble gesture but a little appreciation from the owner of the money would have helped.

Some people are so stingy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.