Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl (41826 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by GistTeller: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Aliko Dangote is now a grandfather as his daughter, Fatima and her hubby, Jamil Abubakar, have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl.

Fatima welcomed their bundle of joy in a US hospital. The billionaire businessman is said to have departed Nigeria for the US to meet his grand daughter.

Fatima and Jamil who is the first son of former Inspector General of Police Mohammed Abubakar, got married in a society wedding which took place in March 2018.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/aliko-dangotes-daughter-fatima-and-hubby-welcome-baby-girl

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by UAE123(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congratulation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by GistTeller: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by BREYZ: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congrats Jamil & Fatima

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by onetouchconcept(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Another millionaire already

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Donald3d(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by naijajobx: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Christafarian(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jamil Abubakar, your own beta.

Already, you have your palm kernel cracked for you by the benevolent spirits.

Congrats.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by nabegibeg: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
GistTeller:
Aliko Dangote is now a grandfather as his daughter, Fatima and her hubby, Jamil Abubakar, have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl.

Fatima welcomed their bundle of joy in a US hospital. The billionaire businessman is said to have departed Nigeria for the US to meet his grand daughter.

Fatima and Jamil who is the first son of former Inspector General of Police Mohammed Abubakar, got married in a society wedding which took place in March 2018.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/aliko-dangotes-daughter-fatima-and-hubby-welcome-baby-girl

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by laurel03(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eleda mi masun

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by soberdrunk(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
This babe too resemble her papa....... angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Multimillionaire pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by gabsmilez(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
GistTeller:

another Gote yaf come
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by SeriousPartner(f): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congrats to them!
Thank God!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Allee90: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Proudly Hausa Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Shes pretty

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
why did she not give birth in Nigeria? they always prefer their Children to be citizens of western countries In case this $hit-hole collapse. Trump will soon stop the practice of giving citizenship to those born in US .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Lexusgs430: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Small money, marry biggest money....... No hope for no money pipu...........

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by materialproject: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
cool
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mk12:
why did she not give birth in Nigeria
they are not responsible for your poverty na

18 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Kilamiti: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Welcome baby Girl, are you aware Grandpa is the Richest in Nigeria and Africa,aint you a lucky girl?

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by itsme01: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin

oga dangote no get a male heir apparent, be like i go try my luck on fatima junior sister if i fit dash them a boy, abeg who get oga dangote contact

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by chocolatelady(f): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congrats
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Josephemma2(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omoh see double blesing,come be lik say may me self go jam otedola's daughter,anyway congrat to dem
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Aku ori re oooo

Let the spokesperson of Nnwaimkpe say something about the Dangote Gene of xy factor
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by gabsmilez(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
GistTeller:

if na me be the guy i go make her born ten children, make we reck her father because inside those ten Judas go must dey inside
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Lugianostar(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congratulations to them!!!

Fatima resemble the father like small snake

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Lionsbet: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Make Dangote give me money.

See my signature if you're into sports betting.

Lionsbet comes with mouth-watering features.

Link on my signature.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
GistTeller:

Congratulations to the young family

May their family stand firmer than cement and be even sweeter than sugar...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
cheesy..... Billionaire Baby-girl Pilot in the making cheesy cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by MobilityExpress: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fine girl
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl by Josephemma2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
itsme01:
grin

oga dangote no get heir apparent, be like i go try my luck on fatima junior sister if i fit dash them a man

did u want to be his heir?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.