Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out (41826 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
See his strong face grin
Ogbeni what's with you and people's face nw?
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by missCAPS: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
What if the 500k is for hospital bill or something that is seriously choking the owner undecided . The 2k even made the owner short, the owner needs to look for 2k and replace again. If you're doing good, it shouldn't be for rewards if not, it's business. So this guy was expecting to get 250k or what?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by gr8tone: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Receive it with thanks giving bro. it's not a business that you should expect so much profit.
Every thing has a price tag including earning good name as well as reputation
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by karlboss: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
hope4nigeria:
for me I will always return any money bellow 10milion, but don't ever try to forget any amount above 10m where I dey, because it certain that God as blessed my hustle be that, I will never waste that chance. For waiting? You ever hear say hustlers forget their money before? Na greedy ogas @the top who can forget such big money, God kukuma know say I will never return it neither do I have business with Twitter nor fb
Your moniker should be no hope for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by IAmKinging(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
No, you want make he share am into two and give you half abi?
Guy your mind nor pure.
If na good mind u take return am u nor suppose kolect that 2k self.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
chiommy123:
good name is better than riches always remember that
will you marry a poor man that has good name or a rich man with bad name ?
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by chiommy123(f): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Adikam:
will you marry a poor man that has good name or a rich man with bad name ?
whichever one I choose doesn't change the fact
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
chiommy123:
whichever one I choose doesn't change the fact
probably you wouldn't choose poor man, the truth is that the money 2k is very poor, is even better to say tanks, all dis nl spewing thrash won't even return the money
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by JhyMedex: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
wildimagination:
People want to get paid for everthing....even honesty which is expected from us as humans....now has a price tag in Nigeria...

The idea of doing and being gud jst for gudness sake has thinned out n is on d verge of extinction...

The moral compasses of most humans is broken n points only one way..Greed..

People dnt want to b gud again except if dere's some goodie to reap at d end of it..

Its d MMM mentality infused in us by d society n d religious bodies av to take a big chunk of d blame..

Give God 10% n reaptl 100% later..Feed dt poor child n get financial increase..
Its little wonder hw a grown man will cry foul 4 returning sth dt wasnt rily his..
May God help Us..
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Tonimordred(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good name is better than silver and gold....dnt even expect him to reward you leave the rest for God
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Mekailo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
AlienRobot:
Mekailo, I need your help pls
yes what is it?
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Amadaz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
123papas:

Are you God that blesses people?
I believe he would have given more if the money were truly his, maybe thats why he was surprised with the 2k. If i was the one sha, i will not collect the 2k or 200k except I am truly in need of it.
the point I'm trying to make is that he actually regrets giving back the money to its owner. I guarantee you if such thing should happen again, he'll definitely not submit the money or any valuable.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by poik(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lol. Its the kind of society we find ourselves. Its not your money. If he gives, take it. If he doesn't, well. What if the money was budgeted for something else? What if its a standard God raised against you losing a far larger amount in the future?
We always live in the immediate.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Ruthluv4(f): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
But d guy no try Sha even though is 10k at least is something. well bro God knows hw to reward u
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by ajl: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
In some countries, by law, you are entitled to 10% if you returned lost and found money. We need such regulation here to avoid this kind of confusion. But the guy that returned the money know that the fund is not his. Then, why brood over it.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Popularity(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
God no go come down from heaven to help u shey u know! God has sent helper to u, but rejected it. I pray u see that kind of opportunity again.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by tooawesome(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
See his strong face grin

See your medium boobs grin
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by MarieSucre(f): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2018
jegz25:
God will pay u in a way you never expected for your honesty
Nope. His intentions are of evil and not of good so no reward anymore.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Mightyify(m): 12:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Ok oh
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by chiommy123(f): 4:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Adikam:
probably you wouldn't choose poor man, the truth is that the money 2k is very poor, is even better to say tanks, all dis nl spewing thrash won't even return the money
how do you know they won't return it and how do you know I won't choose a poor man?
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by bizzybigger: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2018
He did the right thing by returning the money
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Honesty should be practised without the expectations of a reward.
Tgars true honesty
But the NIGERIAN society today does not promote that at all
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
how do you know they won't return it and how do you know I won't choose a poor man?
go bring cane make i ans you
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by aeiouqwerty(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why it is painning him so much is because he has already made plans for the #500k and was shocked, I mean SHOCKED to be given #2k
Lol... If only the man made him decide how they'll share the money
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Viicfuntop(f): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Odey1997:
Only in Nigeria you decide to do good and be rewarded with something as meagre as this
Just imagine not even 100k
This is the reason people barely return things
But question is
Is it your possession? Can't you do goodwill without expecting?
If I was the one I could have just taken 250k no qualms and return the remaining half

Wait, is this sarcasm cheesy
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by LaudableXX: 1:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Odey1997:
Only in Nigeria you decide to do good and be rewarded with something as meagre as this
Just imagine not even 100k
This is the reason people barely return things
But question is
Is it your possession? Can't you do goodwill without expecting?
If I was the one I could have just taken 250k no qualms and return the remaining half

What if that money was not even the property of the person who lost it? It might have belonged to someone else, or he might have been asked to deposit it in a bank on behalf of a 3rd party, and he misplaced it.
Re: Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out by Finest6: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
This is Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.