Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Will Lead Imo To Prosperity. I Will Restore Credibility & Honour ~ Emeka Ihedi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead Imo To Prosperity. I Will Restore Credibility & Honour ~ Emeka Ihedi (491 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Lead Imo To Prosperity. I Will Restore Credibility & Honour ~ Emeka Ihedi by Akachukwuroland: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
I will lead Imo to prosperity. I will restore credibility & honour ~ EMEKA IHEDIOHA

I will lead Imo to prosperity. I can fix Imo because am disciplined. ~ Ihedoha.

Dateline. Egbu. Owerri North LGA. Sunday 10th June 2018.
Opening Act was Hon. Ezenwa Onyewuchi, member, House of Representatives.

As the crowd listened, Hon Onyewuchi looked at Emeka Ihedoha saying, “” The incoming governor of Imo State, Owerri North is your home””.

Continuing, Onyewuchi told the crowd, “” We are here for one of us; Ihedoha is not here as an aspirant. He is here as one of us from Owerri North””. Turning to Ihedoha he assured,”” His Excellency, I want to tell you without fear of contradiction that the Ihedoha water will not leak in Owerri North””.

Beckoning the crowd, Onyewuchi told them, ”” My brothers and sisters from Owerri North, we are here to receive the incoming governor of Imo State. I, Hon. Ezenwa Onyewuchi, I am a member of team Ihedoha. We are here to close Owerri North for Ihedoha. I am happy our leader Sir Ambrose Ejiogu is here. Owerri North is Ihedoha compliant” he concluded to a thunderous applause.

Heralded into the arena by chants and singing, Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedoha opens up, “” God has given us wisdom and knowledge and education to make the right choices. Do not support me because I am your brother and friend. Support me because I can fix Imo back. I am disciplined”” he said.

As Ihedoha moves closer into d crowd amidst the smiling faces he raised his voice”” your daughter Igolo Kema Chikwe played a great role. She is a truthful woman that followed the process methodically. Her role gave rise to the dissolution and installation of the caretaker committee that berthed the present exco of pdp in Imo State” .

Turning to Hon. Onyewuchi, Ihedoha revealed, ”” Ezenwa Onyewuchi was the Chairman of the Works Committee of the State Congress at Kanu Nwankwo centre that put in place the pdo state exco. Therein we decided, fought in the court in Port Harcourt and at the Supreme Court to liberate our people. If there was a decision to cut somebody’s head in the struggle, it would have been Ihedohas”.

At this point the crowd erupted into a frenzy.
Ihedoha did not stop there. He told the crowd “” I want to tell you, I have seen you have accepted me as one of you. Nobody in Owerri North is giving me heat. Owerri North will not give me problem. You are the owners of this project”” , he assured them.

Looking at Sir Ambrose Ejiogu, Ihedoha said, ” Our campaign is doing very well. The misconception about Owerri and Mbaise is over. I thank Sir Ambrose ( Ndaa Ambu) for this milestone. All the midnight meetings are his initiative. He is one fundermental leader behind this project””.

It was Sir Ambrose that guaranteed Ray Emeana at Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwus house. I am indeed proud to tell you today that Ray is okay””.

On the problems bedevelling Imo State, Ihedoha lowered his voice ,”” Our problem is to get out State back. We must get our moralty back. My desire to be governor is to do difficult things. Those things that will give us credibility and honour”” he said.

Ihedoha told the crowd that, “” Imo has failed in education. This is not the state bequitted to us. We have 578 schools with only 8 mathmatics teachers. We dont have teachers. Only 30 English teachers. We are in trouble. The head is rotten. We have fundamental issues. The local government have not operated in Imo State for more than seven years. Our local governments are dead. I am shocked. We will start education afresh. We cannot forget our yesterday. We must restore history. The task ahead of us is peculuar”.

As he looked back into the visitors canopy, Ihedoha called out, “” This is the first time I am inviting the leadership of Mbaise nation to accompany me. Dr. Aguwa has the permission of our leader Air Commodore Ochulo with Lambert Okeahialam to accompany me. That shows the significance of todays occasion. Here also are Chief Analine Nwaneri. As you can see, all the way from Orlu, the presence of Dr. Vin Udokwu here with me speaks volume”. Dr Vin can tell you the level of stupidity and weakedness in the health sector. Our children cannot graduate.

Rounding off, Ihedoha said to the people, “” I want to thank you. I want to encourage you that you are on the right cause. I understand the vision of our fathers. The founders of Imo”” he concluded amidst tremendous ovation.
Re: I Will Lead Imo To Prosperity. I Will Restore Credibility & Honour ~ Emeka Ihedi by PureMe01: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
baba forget all those fraudulent promises.even without any agenda,a dog will easily win APC in d upcoming gubernatorial election in Imo state.so it's not that u are a saint but u are obviously d better devil compared to Rochas,his stooge and his party... political criminals everywhere!!!
Re: I Will Lead Imo To Prosperity. I Will Restore Credibility & Honour ~ Emeka Ihedi by NORSIYK(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
HIS EXCELLENCY RT. HON. SIR EMEKA IHEDIOHA. CON. KSC, Is the right man that will deliver the dividends of democracy to all Imolites, he tested and trusted, a true democrats, a respecter of the law and have a listening ear.

NDAA EMEKA ka anyi ma

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Agbakoba Reveals Why Buhari Honoured Abiola, Carpets Obasanjo, IBB / Ekiti Election: Fayose Sacks Two Board Chairmen, Appoints New / Alleged Money Laundering: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.