Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day (4683 Views)

FG Wants Speedy Completion Of Mambilla Power Project – Buhari / Deizani Alison-Madueke Denies Leasing Planes For 10 Billion Naira / "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by fugocisse: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
[b][/b][color=Black][/color]THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FESTAC BUT SHAME TO NIGERIA LEADERS, WHAT ARE THEY CELEBRATING FOR OR IS THIS ANOTHER WAY TO LOOT NIGERIA EFCC WHERE ARE YOU
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Seton(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2010
Seton:

As i went thru the expenses, apart from the fact greater part of it will be embezzelled,
1 billion naira is not a small money, and is enough to change the life of so many persons.

The issue now is how can you get your own share of this largeese(1 billion naira), the only way you can get your own share is looking at the service that you offer, so many services to be offered.

What do you think may be your challenges? you do not know those in power? do not worry? you only need to know 3 persons for to a get access to the powerful person, ensure that you give one of your links, let them know what the have to gain- in monetary terms.

you are just some steps away,
think outside the box
my fellow NLanders, let's think about what we gain from every news, that what makes one a businessman

why is nobody here taking about the business oportunities its offers for budding entreprenuer
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2010
Seton:

why is nobody here taking about the business oportunities its offers for budding entreprenuer

Please tell me that is a silly joke. . . . how about the many business opportunites that part spendings have offered? How many scores can we claim from all that waste?
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Nenum(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2010
This topic makes me believe all the more that God has a hand in this and in due cause, it would unfold.

Can someone please tell me how a man that is to beg for our votes come 2011 through a credible electioneering process (that is if any thing he said in France is true) would open his eyes wide (as C in C of Nigeria) and agree to allow his name be on a paper or bill sponsoring the "spending of 10 billion naira' on a party celebration.

Wow, this would be another classical case in latter years for political student when they critically analyze the minds and working of our African leader's.

Please let Jonathan be, after all he is only "walking a path" according to his Praise singer's.

I would conclude by saying, how else would he be properly punished when nothing big has been stolen by him and patience.
(Another classical opportunity for the rise of a historical African leader goes begging)

I take solace in Kenneth Kaunda's book Zambia shall be free, knowing that one day; Nigeria too, shall be free.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
Bunch of criminals!

There are no other means or ways to steal federal money and funds, so they set up a ridiculous excuse.

Indepence day ko, Colonization ni.
tongue
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by otondo55: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
Pls dont waste this money on that

they is nothing to celebrate

when someones house is on fire

he should not be chasing rats.

I beg you ! this nation is in shit !

hardship is tougher now!

pity this nation for once.

Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
pls how much is our dept.and why are this people wasting our money on what will last for just a day.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
pls how much is our dept.and why are this people wasting our money on what will last for just a day.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by ReachRich(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
otondo55:

Pls dont waste this money on that

they is nothing to celebrate

when someones house is on fire

he should not be chasing rats.

I beg you ! this nation is in poo !

hardship is tougher now!

pity this nation for once.

Guy this ur picture wan kill me die with laugh.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by mrkoma2012: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2010
Only in nigeria will our leaders be able to celebrate galantly there failures with such enormous amount of money instead of ploughing it into basic developmental projects
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by DOW(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2010
N10B is enough to build 100 fully equiped hospitals or schools. It is a shame.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by 4tune1(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2010
Crazy demon, demostration of craze. It is now cleared that we dont have a single VISIONARY leader in this ghetto called Nigeria. Infact Terry G must stage his shows for this Animals during d celebration.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by jokingmary(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2010
Our politicians have done it again

A way to share money among themselves and increase the size of their stomach
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Malita156(f): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2010
Nigeria, sorry. Its not ur fault dat u v wicked, corrupt n d worst imaginable leaders in d entire universe! May they meet their waterloo ten by ten
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by ebygg: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
10 billion just for independence? this money can create employment guys. i wonder what they are doing with it. this country is funny. they mention all these "monies" as if its pure water.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by AroOkigbo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
I'm afraid, we are talking about National Independence Celebration. Nigeria is 50 and we need to celebrate, and celebrate it big.
This is not an individaul's birthday celebration, remember it's all about the most populous black nation, gaint of Africa, the big brother, land of (free) flowing crude oil and rich natural gas,,
Money is never the problem of this nation so if you want to build (as someone equated it) 10 million km of roads, 1 million schools and hospitals, 20 million jobs, 100 refineries, etc, the money is there- national reserve, excess crude oil, recovered loots account, just name it!

My brother, wetin I go talk?
If you can't beat them, join them. I just did.
Uncle J and his evil spirit possessed cohorts no dey sensitive to the cry of the poor masses. Dem no de read nairaland!
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by lysim: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
10 Billion naira to celebrate independence day while alot of people are looking for 100 naira to buy garri.

God help us.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by prowlG: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2010
We need Gog's intervention in this country because this people owns all the power, they do whatever they like regardless of what the mass will say, they don't care. But God will surely arise one day and save this our nation.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Rmc1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
I seem to love the FG LOL  grin grin 10billion to celebrate 50 miserable years of corruption , failure, abject poverty, bad roads, phcn power black outs, and a near failed state situation!!!! WHAT AN IRONY angry LONG HIIIISSSSSSS
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Outstrip(f): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2010
Okay I really believe that a class needs to be taught at high school level called budgeting 101. It should be a compulsory class that you must pass or not get into the university. It should then be followed up in the university with some leadership classes. I wonder what these people teach their kids about how you spend money. It seems like they are so clueless as to what money is or what the value is. I am just so dumbfounded.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Ranoscky(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
Happy independence day!!! after that, 10billion don burn be that, can u imagen? undecided
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by chidichris(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
the major problem here is not the money rather the PRIDE.if nigeria and nigerians can swallow their pride and use this N10b to go and beg the whitemen to come back especially now that we have seen that we cannot do it ourselves.
we have tried both the young and the old, the military and the civilians, the educated and uneducated yet nothing seems to improve.
look at south africa, the presence of the whites made that country an european country in africa.
i feel shame for this country. how did i get involved in this shit of a country? as big as jonathan is, he has nothing upstairs. the funny thing here is that the bigger a nigerian, the more sensiless he is.
we have old and young criminals, educated and uneducated criminals. what if we spend this N10b buying men with brains to take care of our country for us.
the whole thing look like we were given all the resources in the world in exchange for our brains.
anyways, i will ask jonathan to increase the celebration funds to N100B, the same amount that yoruba old criminal(bode george) looted from NPA.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by nnaemmy(m): 1:13am On Jun 06, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

Elections are around na. Man got to oil his political machine na. grin

I tire for them, most of us go do worse if enter there 2moro [color=#990000][/color]tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Ranoscky(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2010
^^No be say u talk my brother, na the koko na'em u yarn so. me mysef gawn, i no fit deny!
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by kolaism: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2010
This is the highest level of political fraud perpetrated by the puppet of OBJ , Jonathan istead of you to think and rationalised on programme that will be of immense benefit to the downtrodden masses of the people, programme that will address the poverty of our people, programme that will elevate Nigeria to the pedestal, programme that will address the insecurity. you are wasting the resources of the nation for just mere jamboree and even involving your wife in the fraud. You will give account ok. what do we have to celebrate. You and your cohorts are celebrating the failure of 50 years, the retrogrssion of 50 years, the political quagmire of 50 years, the economic impotency of 50 years, celebrating 50 years of electoral debacle. Jonathan you are a big shame and disgrace to the people of Niger Delta, a big shame to Nigeria and a big shame to International community,
In due course you must give account of your administration, wily nilly,
You are a big shame.This is new wine in old bottle
Marxist
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by tefund(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2010
NiGERIA is a place where africans ihave had and are still having their chances and are wasting it away, that money should not be approved
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by SUKKIE(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2010
10billion naira to be spent on a 50year old toddler shocked shocked
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by Ehoi: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2010
That money could have been better spent in tarring all the roads of a chosen community. Complete with drainage, street lights and walkways.
Re: FG Wants 10 Billion Naira For Independence Day by mbulela: 1:26am On Jun 11, 2010
Hammer time!!!!
the pretence is over.
Johnny Boy has come out of the closet.

And you tell me things are getting (or will get) better??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance / 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? / Multi-party System In Nigeria? What's your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.