Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (157861 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Hedonisst: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
No wonder I hate women. Useless things.

You want money and stability, I give you that, but even then you also want corner corner prick outside, on top of the dignity I offered you, the freedom I relinquished by marrying you, and the whole bullshit I'm facing by keeping you as a wife (even though I'm gaining NOTHING from the useless societally forced union). In spite of the huge favour I did you by offering you comfort and/or stability in the name of marriage, you still want to flex prick outside whilst using me to answer married woman and stating under my roof, claiming one excuse or the other.
I simply can't take it.

May death fall on you all.

Bleep it.

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Ayopedro(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nothing bad in taking a DNA test immediately a child is given birth........ Chris Benoit, Idris Elba of this world
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by PDPGuy: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
What a sad tale.

Even if you want to send nudes, do not include your face in the picture. Blackmailers won’t be able to blackmail you when you only send a picture of yourself below the neck.

Or if a guy (presumably your boyfriend) asks you to send nudes to him, also insist on him sending his nudes to you. That way, if he attempts to blackmail you, you can easily retaliate. If he declines, then don’t send him those nudes to him.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
" Painful Exit " Na so o!
indeed its a painful exit but do u think d husband will waste his time and money on ceremony after d scandal? How will he put his kids in front of guests?
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by lilyheaven: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
shocked
Are you going to finish that bread all alone?
okolet:
From Texas to Lagos Lagoon issorite!!
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
I HATE WOMEN WHO CHEAT ON THIER HUSBAND

I rather she asked for divorce so she can go shag to her hearts content,

No fuvcks given, won't waste my time praying peace for you.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by ensamy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yoruba Proverb :When woman looks very beautiful and she no get sense, na her toto go suffer

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Chubhie: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
I had to painstakingly undertake a research to understand what it is about a being called woman who is a double edged sword of both bliss of heaven and fury of hell.

My research is inconclusive. but, from personal experience and observable reality, it's actually a woman's world.

You see them looking beautiful, innocent and naive Wait till they come into their full powers. Only very few women awake to this level and only deploy it to defend her young just as nature intended it to be used.

They always have my Respects.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by willibounce1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Teewhy2:
Bloggers always capitalizing on people tragedy to make money. Why not allow the woman rest in peace.
People also should know that there is not hidden under the sun. Any secret not within you is no longer a secret.

Which kind nonsense rest in peace. After you ruin a man's life making him take care of children that are not his for years. See how grown the children are. Do you know how much love and money that man has invested in the children? Where will he starr from at his age. The man can even commit suicide if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Mrmichael222: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
The best way to get out of poverty

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by olasco18(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pls where can i get the nude pics pls

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by zoedew: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chuks9000:
I still don't understand why people take nude pics.

Our value system is lost cry undecided

Romans 1:28
“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;”

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is the stupidity been get ourselves into.. sex, nudes, immorality, crazy people!
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Vmaqween(f): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
I am so much in pain. no matter the issue ending your life isn't the best.. I pray you rest in peace ma There could have been a way out but you left your loved ones in pain
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by 1miccza: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
dairykidd:
Money no dey na problem
Money too much more problems
Pipe too long yawah
E too short wahala
The thing too fat them go complain
E too thin oyo na ur case
U too dey knack am she go complain
U no dey knack am always she go give u problem

Wetin these woman want na wetin dem no go fit get... Just imagine & if u check the other guy now na one plebian angry

My guy ehhhh the thing tire person ooo
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by daveP(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:

Do you know her husband
Check the other thread on fp, it has a pics of her family. phew.

This is painful.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by tunize(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Cause of all dis tinz na preek"why cant women ever be content eh? Since i grow like this i still dey look for who dem don give award as the best banger i nvr see why kill ur self for pleasure.......the rate of adultry is on the high side.the tin dey make fear catch person..
How wud the children feel? This kind one how are they going to explain the death of their mom to friends not that she was sick or smtn? Now who dem dey call papa nor be papa God some women are heartless.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by DonPikko: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is this story confirmed?
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
kennygee:
Na wa

This woman use 10m pay for prigg, the same prigg destroyed her life, her husband's and those poor children.

Not everyone should be married if they can't stay faithful. This is one of such case, but society pressured a woman of loose morals into marriage.

That Tunde man sef no go die better.

Smh.

It is because of sttmnts like this dt she decided to jump. Society really treats women so bad. Maybe she's bin dying in an unhappy marriage for log. Maybe her husband was a cheat and she had fallen out of love wt him.

Society frowns on unhappy married women walking away from their marriages. Insult upon insult. You can check d insult some still rain on Tiwa savage. As if dt whole situation was her fault. The victim gets insulted. The abuser walks free. No wonder some of this women remain and become a shadow. The ones dt don't kill their husbands decide to also have there own affairs.

I'm just sorry for her dt she was so desperate for love and fell into the wrong hands. She should have not courageous enough to leave her unhappy marriage.

Ps- I'm sure the story abt her children not belonging to her husband are false. I'm sure dts just one of the many insults they threw at her for having an affair. Tbillz said the same abt Tiwa. No sane person would believe dt.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by daveP(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
tintingz:
People just cook up nonsense to gain traffic, how's reliable is this report, why are there conflicting account of this story?

Is the man in pic her husband or what? Was she a divorcee or what? Is that actually the woman?

See, the man isn't her husband. that's her lover. I dunno why, but being in anko together shows the extent of their romp together. the albino man is the blackmailer. To me he was smarter.

First from the pics of her family, like I earlier said on this thread, her marriage is more than 2 decades old judging only from the looks on the faces of her kids in a family photo. Her business might have created some distance between her and her husband cos shemay have to keep travelling to Texas for business severally per year.

Now She told the police and they arrested this albino and guess what? He showed them the pics. He said that they should look at her facial expressions to show if it was consensual or a blackmail stuff. That guy is devilishly smart. The police agreed cos she seemed more like an accomplice than a victim. I guess that's what made her to drive to TMB and take her life cos the NPF, however stupid, judged rightly. But still supposed to take on the guy.

Which means that the NPF don't know Nada about the psychological side of cases on victims and people. o MA se o!

Now her husband will even begin to doubt the kids paternity.

I expect a big turnout to hospitals over Lagos cos of DNA test, paternity test.

If the marriage was young now we for know say she still get heat for body, but 20+ years no be beans. And that's why I'm sad.

cc babyosisi
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by wambosamuel1980: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
She is my sister make una sympathise with me abeg.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by daveP(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:
If there is any woman reading this, learn a lesson
Never take nude pictures or allow anyone take nude pictures of you not even husband
Don't send any pictures of yourself without clothing to anyone
Husbands can become bitter exes.
Their phones can be stolen and so can yours.
This is foolish

Dyu think when the moment arrives that it won't happen. You saw the look on her face? did you?

Did you also notice she was the one initially snapping before that devilish man decided to snap her?

If she didn't take that selfie with her hands, the man would have been in cell by now, but that's the pics he must have used to nail her coffin. cos he got the NPF to side with him. It wasn't case atall to the NPF.

The issue now is that these are grownups.

Now let's come down to the hot blooded youths and young couples we have. Doctors see much of paternity testing cases at Luthand UCH cos doubts arise. I believe that most men that are being fathers to their children are actually catering for kids of another man. Dyu know the feeling that can cause. Most men are actually more likely to be better fathers to their kids once they start growing. Now the idea comes that for 26years or more, you've been fathering the wrong kid. The man can kill anybody or die sef. So I was expecting the crew that would blame the man, but they aren't even surfacing. The dirty game of adultery have eaten deep into her defences and killed her now. so sad.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Brush1: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Women alone are not in the business of the utilization of fetish means at ensuring a man falls in love. In this case, this bleaching man could have done just that. He will be intensely hunted by the ghost of that Lady. Wish him luck because he would be needing it.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by adetunjioludami(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Suicide to us myt b homecoming to her....wise up.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by okolet(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2018
lilyheaven:
shocked
Are you going to finish that bread all alone?

Ooh you are free to join me o grin
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Truthsbitter: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2018
kudos to the man that helped his fellow man revealed a lying witch .
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by MarieSucre(f): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2018
kagari:
After weed fear women

Statistics has it that over 40 percent of first borns were birthed by another man

Travel the world with kroomstravel

And 70% of married men have children outside their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Linda Ikeji can never carry this news but she will be the first to report a domestic violence against women. This woman has shown us the true colour of some Ashawo that calls themselves married women. Shame on them.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by deflover(m): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Is she yoruba
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Komo4dmoney: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2018
I don't think its a man that fathered these children, the girl and the tall guy in dread look alike and the short guy looks like their mother. Its likely another man own the two while another man again own the short guy.

Beremx:
I even thought she was cheating with a younger guy, I no know say na old papa. Her husband is even more handsome.

Wetin she see for this over-bleached mofo? What was her reason for cheating? Definitely not money because the idiot swindled her of millions of naira.

I no just understand!

I hope she revealed to her kids who their real father was before she killed herself because she has caused a big problem.

Below is she and her family.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Probz(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2018
gonkin:
She doesn't look like someone that has problems

That’s the thing. It’s not always a look.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / 35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.