Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? (10333 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by 2eggs1goal: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Once in a day, and at night
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Kendrick80(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Baba you relate jae... Back then Man go go sit down for eatery like biggs and tantalizer just to charge... Sote waiter go come pushu us say we done over stay our welcome but thank God say now power banks gen and inverter Don help life grin
Abi oh....dem spz give power banks/inverters national award cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Kendrick80:

Abi oh....dem spz give power banks/inverters national award cheesy

It's necessary.... Kos those stuffs na life saver... Just imagine Naija with no power banks... In my hood I no dey see light at all... If light pass 2hrs folks go dey pray make em take before somthing do transformer LMAO
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Kendrick80(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2018
azraeljaheel:

It's necessary.... Kos those stuffs na life saver... Just imagine Naija with no power banks... In my hood I no dey see light at all... If light pass 2hrs folks go dey pray make em take before somthing do transformer LMAO
Na overnight charging dey do am 4 us here oh....Lappy/power bank/rechargeable fan/phones,etc
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Kendrick80:

Na overnight charging dey do am 4 us here oh....Lappy/power bank/rechargeable fan/phones,etc

The funny thing now Na say anything folks dey use must be able to store energy... If not am not buying... Sote I see rechargable cooker... Hop8ng to get one soon lol
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Kendrick80(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2018
azraeljaheel:

The funny thing now Na say anything folks dey use must be able to store energy... If not am not buying... Sote I see rechargable cooker... Hop8ng to get one soon lol
R u freakin kidding me shocked...I dey tell u,Na anything rechargeable dey sell nowadays.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by gift01: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Alejoc:
I charge all night long with MPS that is always on my bed and in the morning my battery is full and ready to face the day
how much can I get something like this
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Darkseid:

As far as light dey, my phone must be plugged in because you no fit tell when the light go come again.

Lol... That makes us two... grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by bongolistik(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
uzoormah:

who asked you the name of the phone

pride.... SMH
Sometimes it's pride and sometimes it is not pride. How then do you know that her's is pride? You can't just assume like that, it is wrong to do that because what if hers is not pride...
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by princeykb: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
you guys have said it all.����
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Laido: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
aaronson:
As long as it's passed 90%, I'm charging anytime am around power or Gen power. And it's a 4000mah battery that lasts me for say 2 days if no too much usage.

Fun fact - Ever since I got the phone since around April/May of last year, it has never for one day died on me like battery dead 0%. it has never even reached 20% since beginning of usage not to talk of battery drained. Infinix hot 4lite.

Bros, that phone nah phone! Meself get am! Its way better than all the rest Hot
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Yuneehk(f): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
makydebbie:

Congratulations sis, at dp. cheesy
See this geh oo. It's my eight month already. You came late but thanks still kiss
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Yuneehk(f): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
merrymaker2:
This is more dn erratic supply, it is comatose supply.
Don't allow Non Nigerians see this oo grin
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by makydebbie(f): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yuneehk:

See this geh oo. It's my eight month already. You came late but thanks still kiss
Ah lol see me. I thought it was recent. You're welcome sis. kiss

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by drunkpunk(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kendrick80:

Don't forget hospitals,banks,govt building,bars,viewing centers,barbing salon,aunty Ade's shop,etc grin

Shirrrrrrt! Aunty Ade! Legendary!
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Kendrick80(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
drunkpunk:

Shirrrrrrt! Aunty Ade! Legendary!
U be customer?
H
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by uzoormah(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
bongolistik:
Sometimes it's pride and sometimes it is not pride. How then do you know that her's is pride? You can't just assume like that, it is wrong to do that because what if hers is not pride...

what if it's Pride??
are you her brother??
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by YhungPablo(m): 12:20am On Jun 13, 2018
donshady:
Who moved this to the front page? You needs real flogging
serious student undecided you're too big to charge your phone?
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by donshady(m): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2018
YhungPablo:
serious student undecided you're too big to charge your phone?

How has the number of times I charge my phone be of good importance? Sit down and think okay
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Reeb2244: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Kendrick80:

Don't forget hospitals,banks,govt building,bars,viewing centers,barbing salon,aunty Ade's shop,etc grin
Who charge in Banks?
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by richard870(m): 1:23am On Jun 13, 2018
Tarivanessa:
Charging is the most important support any mobile device can get, more like a food to humans, unfortunately many do not put this in to consideration before getting new device. Once a day, twice or once in three days according to the capacity, how often should you charged charge you phone?
@ Op, this question should be directed @ iphone users only, cuz FREQUENT CHARGING is synonymous to the brand
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Kendrick80(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Reeb2244:
Who charge in Banks?
Me embarassed
Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Alejoc(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2018
gift01:
how much can I get something like this

Re: How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? by Alejoc(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2018
geezynoni:
you're at a risk of having your body burnt.

This kind of powerbank has been around for more than 7years and has been proven to be a gentle giant.... Circuit has safety cutout!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC / Pls, Reactivation Of My Glo Line / *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.