Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (7811 Views)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by nerodenero: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday...

After qualifying from the group involving Spain in France 1998, we were pitched to play Denmark in Round of 16 and if we beat them, wed face Brazil. TB predicted that if we avoid unnecessary fouls at the early minutes of the game, wed beat Denmark. Unfortunately, Eagles didn't yield and were reckless. Unnecessary fouls were committed and we lost shamelessly.

...waiting to hear him talk about Eagles again but I doubt that...
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nickijoy(f): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday .....
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by mikeapollo: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday Prophet T.B Joshua, the nemesis and headache of the Pharisee Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN)
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by kennethjimba: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2018
H..b...day my mentor
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by engrelvis(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Happy birthday MOG.

One of the greatest apostle of our time.

yes o.respect n happy birthday sir
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by demulepaul: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2018
My Prophet , God will continue blessing you forever . HBD Sir

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Franking: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Smart 419ner.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Franking: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2018
nerodenero:
Happy birthday...

After qualifying from the group involving Spain in France 1998, we were pitched to play Denmark in Round of 16 and if we beat them, wed face Brazil. TB predicted that if we avoid unnecessary fouls at the early minutes of the game, wed beat Denmark. Unfortunately, Eagles didn't yield and were reckless. Unnecessary fouls were committed and we lost shamelessly.

...waiting to hear him talk about Eagles again but I doubt that...

He is usually vague in his prophesies. The one against Denmark was meaningless. He should have said we will lose. God catch am for Trump own. Scamming thief is his name.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Awalla: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday my Prophet, May Jehovah continue to be your strength and Never let his light shine away from you

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by candidbabe(f): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday senior pastor TB JOSHUA. May your anointing never run dry
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Segol: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Alan Poser Propphet. if it were to be jesus he wouldn't pose like this.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Damian077: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday to a great man of God
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by clark0: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Triciamikel: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
jrusky:
Congratulation!!! This man is great I respect him a lot. The only man of God among his folds that is so humble, very kind, loving and not after money or wealth. I used to be one of his critics before but when I followed his profile, his personal life and met him one on one he is so different from others.

More to say but not for today. God bless. People who still goes around calling evil or fake can go on but the fact if fake or evil man of God can be this humble, caring, loving and have these much love for humanity then his fakeness and evil deserve accolades for sure because those who claimed to be angels pastors are very mean, wicked, proud, money mongers, wealth maniac, can't help nobody, arrogant etc then it's better to respect the caring, kind and humble evil one.

TB Jo. God bless you.
Please Mr j help me naw I want to meet him too... Pleaseeeee
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Dabenokoye(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
greatman2810:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

He wrote below;

HAPPY 55TH BIRTHDAY T.B. JOSHUA!!! "Who are we celebrating? Don’t forget – he is not a superstar or celebrity but a man of the people. If he is a man of people, let us look for people who need what we have. Someone who is out there needs your love, care, money, smile - look for them! That is how to celebrate him." - T.B. Joshua (who turns 55 on Tuesday 12th June 2018). Please drop a birthday greeting/ message in the comments below! #TBJoshua #HappyBirthday #EmmanuelTV #SCOAN #TheBestIsYetToCome

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/prophet-tb-joshua-celebrates-his-55th-birthday-today/
cc lalasticlala

happy birthday man of God,may you live long

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Beautyprincess(f): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PAPA----------------I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! MORE MORE GRACE, LONGLIFE AND PROSPERITY SIR!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Beautyprincess(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Franking:
Smart 419ner.
YOUR FATHER IS THE 419.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Beautyprincess(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dabenokoye:
happy birthday man of God,may you live long
AMEN
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Beautyprincess(f): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Awalla:
Happy Birthday my Prophet, May Jehovah continue to be your strength and Never let his light shine away from you
AMEN
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Supercoo: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday to the Lion of Judah. The only man that makes me believe there is God indeed. Happy birthday sir, my beloved man of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps / Why We Should Tarry In God's Presence / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.