Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence (1603 Views)

Governor Ortom And His Shameful Normalization Of Domestic Violence / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by oloricyprus: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Pls my people in d aos dat knows law properly pls I need ur advice on dis issue.i av been a victim of domestic violence and all dis fight is because of a side chick.nd my husband happens to be a police officer, to cut d long story short d last fight we had he beat me to the extent that I loose one of my teeth. No I don't think I can take it anymore. Pls what step can I take to deal with him before dis man kill me.No insult please
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by InfernoNig: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Walk out. Pack and go

2 Likes

Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Because his assurance has reduced.

Naturally, your endurance join follow reduce.
It's for better for worse.
Corporal cannot play with your teeth again?
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by Bamz(m): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2018
http://www.dsvrtlagos.org/contact.html

Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team contact link
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by WizAkzy: 1:23am On Jun 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Because his assurance has reduced.

Naturally, your endurance join follow reduce.
It's for better for worse.
Corporal cannot play with your teeth again?

1 Like

Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by ahnie: 2:19am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=WizAkzy post=68396158][/quote]
Mehn you nailed it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2018
oloricyprus:
Pls my people in d aos dat knows law properly pls I need ur advice on dis issue.i av been a victim of domestic violence and all dis fight is because of a side chick.nd my husband happens to be a police officer, to cut d long story short d last fight we had he beat me to the extent that I loose one of my teeth. No I don't think I can take it anymore. Pls what step can I take to deal with him before dis man kill me.No insult please
wait till he beats you to death
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2018
And NL is the best place for advice? grin

Sorry! I am a HARD-CORE feminist. Can’t identify with your kind of “domestic tragegy”!

This is 2018. Unheard of even by primitive standards.
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by Vivianoasis(f): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Madam, I would suggest you seek the advice of a legal practitioner on human rights and assault. Our society glorifies a man cheating and to top it up he beats you because of another lady. He needs to learn not to disrespect his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by Evacroft: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
You dont think? He removed a tooth and u are still there.i did rather u take ur chances,which is leaving him cos the next might be the eyes u are suppose to use and pack ur things or better still that thing that pumps blood by ur left.this is almost a lawless country and he is a police man(THEY ARE DUBIOUS).
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by WizBLANCE(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
pick your broken self and head home.

in Lee's theory of migration there is what he called "pull and push factor" if the push factor is more than the pull factor then leaving is beautiful.

some women won't even think of divorcing because their father's house is nothing close to their husband's house. but hey your husband's House is nothing close to your live.

a living dog is better than a dead lion... be wise.

consider your pull and push factor in the marriage then make your decision.

1 Like

Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by kapelvej: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
And NL is the best place for advice? grin

Sorry! I am a HARD-CORE feminist. Can’t identify with your kind of “domestic tragegy”!

This is 2018. Unheard of even by primitive standards.

such a fool
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by KanwuliaExtra: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2018
kapelvej:
such a fool

How far with Argentina na? wink
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by kapelvej: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

How far with Argentina na? wink
don't annoy me further
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by enabledgoddess(f): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2018
First move out, then reach out to those NGOs that fight domestic against women and children. Hopefully one of them will pick your case. They usually don't ask for money.

And you financially independent? If not, begin to think of what to do as you might not go back to him.
Any children ?
The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by KanwuliaExtra: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Duplipost! kiss
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by KanwuliaExtra: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2018
kapelvej:
don't annoy me further

Pele o. wink
VAR is LORD!
Have you worshipped him today? wink
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by kapelvej: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Pele o. wink
VAR is LORD!
Have you worshipped him today? wink
I warn you
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by Nellychinma20(f): 3:21am On Jun 28, 2018
Search for due process advocate on facebook.
U will get the help u seek
Re: Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence by KanwuliaExtra: 3:28am On Jun 28, 2018
No insult ehn?
Then no comment.

Unless I am allowed to insult you!
Please, give me permission.
Thanks. wink

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pay For This Apartment? / What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? / What Are The Best Ways To Train A Male Child From Infancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.