Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja (22177 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by COOL10(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
ubunja:
thanks man. The way you spell your name is cool. Like it !!stay cool bro.

Belated Happy Birthday, My Guy. I wish you more wisdom and of course more money to live the good life you deserve. Cheers 🍷🍷🍷

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by ubunja(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
COOL10:

Belated Happy Birthday, My Guy. I wish you more wisdom and of course more money to live the good life you deserve. Cheers 🍷🍷🍷
more money is cool also. Lol. Thank you brother, I recieve the wish. God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by recieve(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
ubunja:
more money is cool also. Lol. Thank you brother, I recieve the wish. God bless
Happy Birthday boss, you just mentioned my name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by ubunja(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
recieve:

Happy Birthday boss, you just mentioned my name
lol so I did. Thank you Bossman all happy birthday messages are welcome.

@ilegendd June is also your birthday month if I remember correctly. Happy birthday to you too Bro. Wishing you all the best.
Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by JerkyChan(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
ubunja:

@ilegendd June is also your birthday month if I remember correctly. Happy birthday to you too Bro. Wishing you all the best.

Boss, more blessings, more wins.

Wont you consider dropping atleast one update for us to mark your birthday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by recieve(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
ubunja:

One love πŸ’Ÿ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by capnies: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
IM JUNE 12 ALSO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by ubunja(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
capnies:
IM JUNE 12 ALSO
ah, a fellow Gemini, welcome my friend. You're in good company. And Today 14th June we celebrate President Trump's birthday. Great people here.
Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by Sapy442: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2023
Better Late than Never..

Happy Birthday Ubunja, you gave us quality knowledge for Free, even when we urged you to make money with it.
Stay blessed now and Always, I pray you receive Freely just as you have given freely

Best wishes from a fellow Gemini β™Š

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja by ubunja(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2023
Sapy442:
Better Late than Never..

Happy Birthday Ubunja, you gave us quality knowledge for Free, even when we urged you to make money with it.
Stay blessed now and Always, I pray you receive Freely just as you have given freely

Best wishes from a fellow Gemini β™Š
Geminis for the winπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

We're still in Gemini season, so you're not late bro. Thank you for the message. It was a pleasure to share what I know about game. And it will be a lie to say I didn't learn anything since when I came here. Iron really sharpened iron. Bless you man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic? / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.