Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Seven Jewish Worshipers Regain Freedom As Courts Grant Them Bail In Umuahia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seven Jewish Worshipers Regain Freedom As Courts Grant Them Bail In Umuahia (344 Views)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Twitter Suspension: Lawyer Sues Lai Mohammed, Malami As Courts Resume / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Jewish Worshipers Regain Freedom As Courts Grant Them Bail In Umuahia by panasonwa: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2018
It was a day of mixed feelings at the premises of Umuahia High Court situated along Ikot Ekpene road as two High Court sitting in the state capital granted bail to seven out of nine Jewish worshipers arraigned before and remanded in Prison custody on the 14th of May, 2018 by a Chief Magistrate Court for lack of jurisdiction to try the matter. While some of the worshipers said that they were happy over the bail granted to some of their members, others expressed unhappiness that two of their members could not get their bail because their files were missing.

Read more: https://infonet9ja.com/2018/06/11/umuahia-high-court-grant-seven-jewish-worshipers-bail/

(1) (Reply)

The Little Things I Neglected That Cost Me My Happiness / How To Speak Confidently In The Crowd / Sahara Gas Vessel Boosts Lpg Availability With Historic 7,000mt Delivery To Nig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.