Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia (41885 Views)

"I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by maxiuc(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by jahbiz: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Every nice except for the foot wear, it looks old fashion.
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by humilitypays(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2018
FIFa 2018 models that will only go to Russia to display fine jersey and fine attire and board the plane back to Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by omoadeleye(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2018
assuming they can take their football career like the way they are taking this clothes designing, maybe they will have come home with an accolades at least..
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Jimmy231: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Mathematical:

ABEG MAK UNA STOP ALL THIS LEGBERE FASHION SHOW..

THOSE FINE ATTIRE AND JERSEY WILL FADE AWAY IN NO TIME..

Embrace a month of unity, the passion Nigerians display when Nigeria wins or loses a match.

When Super eagles win a match, that is the moment you see an AFONJA , Igbo, and a HAUSA man hugging each other. Also, this is when an APC man will give a PDP man a warm embrace.

PLEASE EASE THE COUNTRY WITH A SMILE , WE'V HAD ENOUGH OF THE SAD TIMES.. LET US ENJOY THIS SUMMER ABEG..

Beat CROATIA, beat ICELAND and draw ARGENTINA..

GO, MAKE US PROUD EAGLES.

waiting this one they talk now apart from data wasting, brain wastage
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by ADESANMIM(f): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2018
I like this dress. Great work from the designer.
Let's appreciate our own.

Contact should be displayed for us to call hope it's affordable for us.

1 Like

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by OjujuCalabar(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2018
How many people have actually used that 'exit ?

Just passing oh!
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by 9jaArea: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by andyomar(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2018
cute9ja:

The 'paparazzi' is one of the things that light up the World Cup!

It's once in four years.

Support the team instead of ranting, they just concluded an intense training camp in Austria and are ready to make us proud.
seriously some pipo are just made to rant. undecided
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by cute9ja: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2018
And the colour of the Nigerian flag is not black or brown, those are ceremonial shoes to match the outfit, not your everyday black, brown jammer-jammer cheesy
SoNature:
Those shoes no make sense at all

I hate to see shoes or flip flog with plenty of designs

As a guy, I like my shoe black or brown

Any other colour is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by 9jaArea: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Nigeria has the same characteristics the US conquered the world with, we just need to channel our energy to the right things.

Just like someone mentioned above sports is business, the business is not always about winning imagine what will happen to this brand if they get 100k orders for this master piece.

I love what Pinnick is doing, he did it with Okagbare and now the Eagles.

3 Likes

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Skelewu: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Baba God abeg make Super Eagles qualify for at least second round. Make all these fashion show no go to waste. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by cute9ja: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2018
ADESANMIM:
I like this dress. Great work from the designer.
Let's appreciate our own.

Contact should be displayed for us to call hope it's affordable for us.

Sure, Facebook/Instagram contact - @Piolafootprints and @gtstitches

It's about time we support #MadeInNigeria really

2 Likes

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by cute9ja: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2018
They go too laugh them if they no perform after all the slaying cheesy grin
Skelewu:
Baba God abeg make Super Eagles qualify for at least second round. Make all these fashion show no go to waste. Amen.
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by selfemployed(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Why can't they promote this like Nike promoted the Jersey. After now Ben Bruce will start talking nonsense.
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Babaalawo: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
cute9ja:

You are talking about winning the world cup as if the other countries came to pick beans, no African team has even made in past the Q/Finals.

So if we can get into the Q/Finals, that's a massive
achievement already.

Must you comment.'Q/finals ,that's a massive achievement'.Your brain needs to be reset,Q/final,an achievement Cameroon achieved way back in 1990.
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Rochas2023: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSNhhFgshXY

Super Eagle song

Nice, video brought old memories
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by SokizzRaven(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Mayydayy:
That ugly thing.Mikel looked like a farmer in it.
if na woman make this kind statement e for dey a bit understandable but you a guy really? oya come explain yourself, what are you bitching about??

1 Like

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Dnockeror333(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2018
dakeskese:

Nigeria 0- Croatia 1
Nigeria 1- Iceland 3
Nigeria 0- Argentina 2

Therefore, I would have suggested for these attires and shoes to have been donated to the indigents in Kano. Let them use it for the Sallah.
undecided
dakeskese:

Nigeria 0- Croatia 1
Nigeria 1- Iceland 3
Nigeria 0- Argentina 2

Therefore, I would have suggested for these attires and shoes to have been donated to the indigents in Kano. Let them use it for the Sallah.

Go back to your backyard jawww...!

1 Like

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by secretsofpeace(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2018
vuzayu:
cool
Olee thief barawo. No one will fall for ur tricks you fool. I will get you
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Skelewu: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2018
cute9ja:
They go too laugh them if they no perform after all the slaying cheesy grin

I tell you. But I pray baba God not go let shame and embarrassment fall on us.

1 Like

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by secretsofpeace(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2018
vuzayu:
cool

PLS GUYS BEWARE!!!! SPAM4ANY IS FAKE AND FRAUD. DONT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED PM OR BITCOIN ON THIS FOOL
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Oselu28(f): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2018
i thought their achievement at the World cup is suppose to make them trend and not their fashion whatever
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Switruth: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2018
I don't understand nairalanders oh. So these guy supposed to wear dirty clothes or at most go to Russia naked. Nothing dey belle full una. If their outfit no fine una go say make sars go arrest the designers. This is Nigeria. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Burgerlomo: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by slimfit1(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2018
See what we can achieve if we respect ourselves and show how proud we are of our designers.

1 Like

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by gurnam: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2018
First time in the history of Nigeria participation in any major football event without any issue concerning funding.

2 Likes

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by babony1: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Switruth:
I don't understand nairalanders oh. So these guy supposed to wear dirty clothes or at most go to Russia naked. Nothing dey belle full una. If their outfit no fine una go say make sars go arrest the designers. This is Nigeria. grin grin
Thank you my brother. Some people their level of reasoning it somehow low, I don't even know what to say or write. They should now go to Russia with their football kits on or they should go in filthy and dirty clothes as my brother rightly said? Na WA oooo.

2 Likes

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by usebog: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Rubbish,the under 17 are there winning
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by zudozz: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2018
uruguay even wear sports gear..only us wear this cultural dance outfit enter Russia. every other team wore suit..
Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2018
DAVIDO, OLAMIDE, ETC SHOULD PATRONIZE THESE PEOPLE, THEY REALLY DID WELL WALLAHI

1 Like

Re: GT Stiches And PiolaFootprints Made The Super Eagles Native Outfits To Russia by room089: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Piola make una go jolly, God don pick una call!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles / Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' / Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.