Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

"Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri (56760 Views)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / All Former Heads Of State And Past Presidents Absent At June 12 Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by modupe2: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2018
On this, I am with you.....

madridguy:
I swear Reno deserves urgent brain transplant grin
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by hush15: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68403404:
*Quote*
I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love!
*Unquote *

This Omokri will soon enter the market naked very soon with the way he his going on Buhari's issue.
Just imagine stupidity @ its peak!
Look of love!
What a way to wail!!

is he lying....

2 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2018
sophisticated morons!

suffersticated morons!

A suffersticated morons cannot tell difference between northern agenda supported by fellow northerners and a suffersticated morons being led to the gallows.!

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Call07034780891: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Bubu nkea sef cheesy

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
JustAsking247:
@Op Pls where's IBB in the Pic?

JustAsking...!!!
It was babanginda who anulled it, but abacha ( buhari man) spearheaded the attacks on d protesters...

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by wingmanII: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
There is no doubt, Buhari was and still is a strong Abacha supporter. There is mutual admiration and respect between the two.
Buhari s recent declaration honoring June 12 and mko Abiola is just for political expediency nothing more.
Anybody who believes otherwise is a Naive village idiot.

3 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by adisabarber(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
IBB was already retired. Instead of handing over to MKO Abiola, he handed over to Earnest Shonekan and Abacho took over after a short while

JustAsking247:
@Op Pls where's IBB in the Pic?

JustAsking...!!!
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by emmytech2: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
change is constant, but history remains the same, no matter how you paint it.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by LazyNairalander(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
is today not pub holiday see my signature
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Balet: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Reno will soon go mad because of PMB.
But even with that, his days with GEJ in the corridor of power will soon be visited.
Stupid guy.

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Joylove2324(f): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
now i confirmed reno omokri has lost his senses long ago,did he want buhari as the PTF chairman to question abacha who happens to be the head of state?even if buhari against the way he govern, does buhari have the gut to query him?i'll advice PDP to appoint another person to replace this nonsense reno because the guy have been sayin alot of unreasonable things this days.....shame on reno

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by horsepower101: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
The sufferisticated ones are just in childish denials
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Itzpetersv:
On this 25th anniversary of the annulled June 12, 1993 election, I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love! At the moment this photo was taken, Abiola was in Abacha’s gulag and Buhari was serving him as PTF Chairman

This photo was shared by Reno Omokri, aide to former president of Nigeria.

Source: http://www.vondanews.com/throw-back-photo-of-buhari-admiring-ibb/
Alariiwo will now come and defend PMB with suffersticated logic

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by contigiency(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
mercenary:
Hate him or love him, you can't take away the truth from him... What annoys me most is the inability of his critics especially the zombies on nairaland to match his intelligence

Who's intelligence? your standard is surely very low for you to have classified all these rubbish from Reno as intelligent talk.

2 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Makapounse(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
That's why Buhari honour him with post mortem title for keeping June 12 not realistic, and latter deceived Yoruba's with June 12 , as Democracy day, just to secure his seat coming 2019, and if fail, coming President will Swift it back to May 29.MUMU ARE JUBILATING.

3 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by phemmyutd(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
So what will this mumu Omokri have to say about this

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by stealmatic(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is a known terrorist, and confirmed dictator.
just lik ur father
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by tobida: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
phemmyutd:
So what will this mumu Omokri have to say about this

suffersticated morons!

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Neoteny(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Reno The Mockery needs new glasses.

PMB was smiling at the camera.

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by mercenary: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
contigiency:

Who's intelligence? your standard is surely very low for you to have classified all these rubbish from Reno as intelligent talk.
Can you please match one of his many post fact for fact before you come to my mention?... Just get out.

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Bianda24: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Rather he was looking at Abacha with disgust. "Look at this tyrant, is this the legacy we left behind, anyway, I pray to have another chance to bring about a change. Infact, I will start nursing the ambition."

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Haleesha1209(f): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68403404:
*Quote*
I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love!
*Unquote *

This Omokri will soon enter the market naked very soon with the way he his going on Buhari's issue.
Just imagine stupidity @ its peak!
Look of love!
What a way to wail!!
exactly
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Lol... This Reno sef... Politics can be intetesting at times.

Meanwhile someone should remind me, who was it that released and gave presidential pardon to Major Al Mustafa (Abacha's chief butcher) before 2015 elections?

2 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by pafo(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
BUHARI HAS NO LOOK OF ADMIRATION OR LOVE. THIS PICTURE REEKS OF DISGUST!
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by truthstands12: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Can Mr President tell us how he felt then about the annulment of June 12 presidential election? Did he support or opposed it? We need his thoughts about that incident. I appreciate the recognition of Chief MKO Abiola but we want to know Mr President's thought about the annulment.

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by room089: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Look of love indeed not even to Maryam Abacha but Abacha himself.

I don hear another one from Reno today! So baba na Abacha's gay partner!
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by spartanman007(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
This is what happens when you talk and rant to much. You will become empty and senseless.
What on earth is he trying to achieve by this post
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Pavarottii:

It was abacha ( buharis man) who anulled it, not babangida.
Abacha annulled June 12 election. I'm learning nee things everyday on this forum
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by searchlight: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2018
madridguy:
I swear Reno deserves urgent brain transplant grin
no its of no importance to Nigerians after all he's in far away USA and no longer in government. I think it is buhari who needs it the most now cus his is practically ineffective or rather dead

1 Like

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2018
So Reno you no even get this pictures abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.