Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

"Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri (56775 Views)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / All Former Heads Of State And Past Presidents Absent At June 12 Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by GMBuhari: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thank you Jare
Olayinka777:
Exactly that's what I see in his face too- hatred.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by meccuno: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fearlez:
hate for a man who appointed him PTF chairman and he gladly accepted!!!!

Is your brain running on single cell?
micro cell grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I think you should look into that. People place their order and u have it delivered to them within Lagos of course. You'll include the delivery fee.
Thank you so much for thia good advice sis.
We'll definitely look into that ASAP.
Stay blessed.
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Decent09(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Itzpetersv:
On this 25th anniversary of the annulled June 12, 1993 election, I urge Nigerians to study how loyally Muhammadu Buhari was looking at Abacha. It was the look of love! At the moment this photo was taken, Abiola was in Abacha’s gulag and Buhari was serving him as PTF Chairman

This photo was shared by Reno Omokri, aide to former president of Nigeria.

Source: http://www.vondanews.com/throw-back-photo-of-buhari-admiring-ibb/

Love abi or Hate, still looking at the pic
Re: "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri by Decent09(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2021
tobida:
the suffersticated morons haff started again, after election wen Buhari get himself and start dealing with dem, dey will arrange unity conference with ss/Se.

Useless suffersticated morons!

The Man is ready oo

Nigerians dat have suffered, dont let suffersticated morons miss lead u again.

Dis time Buhari will unleash full terror, he is not coming back 2 beg 4 votes.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola And Remi Tinubu's Traditional Wedding In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.