Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (27643 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Timagex(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy baiday.... I have got issues with your photographer sha...

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Emerald94(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
cool coolhappy birthday beautiful
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Adaji26(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:
I have been a Nairalander for yearrrrsssssss and i have gained quite alot from this forum.

Today is my birthday and this particular birthday is very special because of some personal reasons.

So i will like every single Nairalander on earth.. lol to celebrate with me and say a kind prayer for me.

Thank you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

Why do I feel I've seen you before? Abuja? NCC?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Celestyn8213: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
A nairalander, yes... Beautiful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by BAVOSKI(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Leaders are born in June

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by TEYA: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:
I have been a Nairalander for yearrrrsssssss and i have gained quite alot from this forum.

Today is my birthday and this particular birthday is very special because of some personal reasons.

So i will like every single Nairalander on earth.. lol to celebrate with me and say a kind prayer for me.

Thank you.

We are birthday mates. grin Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by somez(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
#TrumpKimSummit

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Louisefaye(f): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday beautiful kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by fancy4eve(f): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday dear.....wishn u long lyf, prosperity nd more lyf 2 ur signature. Hv fun

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by GreyBlood: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
happy birthday.
I am not married and something is telling me something about you. Can you check and confirm if the 'thing' is telling you the same thing. thanks wink
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by cyberhike(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
happy birthday babe... more grace

> not bad lol
keep it up

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by koolaid87: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Front page for birthday?

Mod, na you dey knack her pkekus

Happy birthday again ooo

Cos na like 5 thread you launch for your birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by chinedu234(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
May your days be long and guided with wisdom. Happy celebration.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by johnkey: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
I'll give you free birthday sex
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by PrettyLolo(f): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
happy birthday Hanty Area A Nyanya. God bless your new age.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by McCobble(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
happy birthday mam, pix 7 makes me wanna ..........................................

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by olamakinde(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Soberdrunk behave!!! Its her birthday, just wish her happy birthday and face front........... angry

Ps- What do you call the pose in the 7th picture? angry
I wonder, happy birthday though
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday and may the joy of today bring you favor

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by BOOMnaija(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
OK happy birthday, but.....

1. Nice concept advertising urself for marriage, as we can see u look old and obviously searching.

2. Unfortunately, u came to d wrong platform to do that.

3. Even though u confirmed our suspicion by almost exposing something( wink) in d pix below, I will still maintain u came to d wrong place to advertise urself to suitors. Sorry!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Bomgirl(f): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday, madam cynhams. I for show nyanya come take my cake o. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Mac2016(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy bday! I sight you...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Ezyp(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Thank you.

Nice word play there. grin

More blessings as you celebrate

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Mac2016(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
cynhamscakes:

Thank you.

Happy Birthday...I sight you!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by AreaFada2: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday dear.

Has anyone else seen her facial resemblance with Naomi Campbell?

Only lighter skinned and better curves than Naomi.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Rapoo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
why would females dominate this particular thread

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Mac2016(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
BOOMnaija:
OK happy birthday, but.....

1. Nice concept advertising urself for marriage, as we can see u look old and obviously searching.

2. Unfortunately, u came to d wrong platform to do that.

3. Even though u confirmed our suspicion by almost exposing something( wink) in d pix below, I will still maintain u came to d wrong place to advertise urself to suitors. Sorry!

What are you made of! chai...

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by janejive(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday my nairaland sister. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Evasolid(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy Birthday......[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

[/quote]
Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by tizzdi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
let d roasting begin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by Neoteny(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Stylish marketing to get a husband

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by HoodBillionaire: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
bich

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! by saydfact(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja " Dariya D'sallah" Postponed Few Minutes To Show As Guests Leave In Shame / Couple In Shock After Man Carrying Their Cake Tripped And Fell With It (Video) / This 90-Year-Old Grandma & Her Birthday Number Balloon Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.