Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Payment (584 Views)

PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Payment by ooman(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2010
i need a paypal or credit card for domain name payment.

i dont want a new account, i just want someone who has it already so i can pay naira cash to the person and he will exchange by helping me make the payment to the domain host.

i will send all login details to the person and the payment is going to be done by him.

i should be contacted by 07062989680 or jesupelumi6298@gmail.com

thank y'all
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Payment by davenet(m): 6:26am On Jun 04, 2010
Visit www.omaviespay.com or call 08076950004.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Payment by AffilCash: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2010
Dear Ooman,

Let me advice you, the problem of pay-pal is getting so high in Nigeria despite this company continue warning that they don't accept Nigeria. people we go from the back door to open and verify their account "Fine" but what happen @ the end ask them? they will never tell you. Listen i have three different e-books that tells you how to open and verify your pay pal account but i never use them. don't be deceive if you want to pay for anything online there is hundreds of way-out without using the useless company that don't accept Nigeria. i am an Information Marketer i have hosted more than ten domains that i am running. if you want to register your domain or host your website patronise Nigerians that have a physical Address, they are many but if you still insist you want it online you can visit  http://www.virtualcreditcards.us they issue virtual standard credit card but you will need Liberty reserve to pay them. You can use the card in anywhere online

(1) (Reply)

Investment ! Investment ! Investment ! / Using Your Talents And Passion To Create Wealth / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.