Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud (33382 Views)

Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by pgodson7(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
ur head dey there, he should jail his wife too and ibori sef shud be jailed also
1x2x3:
Uduaghan next please. The idiot did absolutely nothing in 8 years.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Kaiser94(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Throwback:

Apart from the fact that Buhari can never be life president.

Are you seriously saying you do not know that the typical anarchists would claim that those convicted are Northern minority Christians who are being persecuted?

Some would even say that their trial did not begin under the Buhari regime.
But o ni problem gan o.... Imagine the nonsense coming out of your head... Good God

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Maket:
Before it will get to the serving ministers, it will sweep the ex-minister first.
I don't know what some of you are getting from supporting theese who looted our common resources for their un-born children.
Come and drink malt on the day this man will be sentenced. This is a man who COL. BABA JANG(present senator) took to BENUE AS AN ACCOUNTANT TO BCC AND HE USED THAT POSITION TO LOOT THE CEMENT COMPANY TO COMMATOUS STATE during the military era. HIS THIEFERY NO START FROM TODAY.

UZOR KALU WATCH YOUR BACK

I do not support thieves. I just wish ALL of them will be prosecuted and jailed, Tinubu and Amaechi inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Barzinime(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Religious bigotry
You should stop it.

CodeTemplar:
I am not stopping it. corruption is bad and I support justice but selective justice is nothing but a cold genocide. a silent genocide. I am against that.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Barzinime(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thats how you will keep shaking till it falls off grin grin
LZAA:

Lmao
The same govt wey never jail maina and im cohorts
Smh

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by hacunamatata: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Another bad day, for the independent pigs of Biafra..

Buhari should be made a life president.

They said once you joined APC, your sins are forgiven..

Yet 2 entrants to APC from PDP have been jailed, and more are coming..

These are:

Rev. Jolly Nyame former governor of Taraba State.

Gov Joshua Dariye. Former Governor of Plateau State.

Let's see how the pigs/PDPill turn this one.
Mumu we have no time for that. We are serious and industrious. No time for zoo and lazy youths
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Barzinime(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari is not in the Choir grin
Its Tenure
sandland:

As I always said let the next government jail the rest of the people at the end of Buhari tenor.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by CodeTemplar: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Religious bigotry You should stop it.
You stop the support for tilted justice and violence.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by edgecution(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I am not stopping it. corruption is bad and I support justice but selective justice is nothing but a cold genocide. a silent genocide. I am against that.

I support selective justice. If PMB is corrupt too let him stand trial when the opposition gets into power. ...with this all the corrupt elements would be eliminated. If your hands are clean you need no fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

These are:

Let's see how the pigs/PDP will turn this one.

You do realize these guys are both Christian's right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by AngelicBeing: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
If this is true then I hope he gets at least 20yrs in the cooler
Oya where are the defenders of corrupt politicians
food don come
Gbam, plus he should be flogged 6billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, if he drops dead, he should be dumped into the sea to be eaten by sharks, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering and dying daily grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Maket: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:

You think you are more religious than the Israelites or the "ARABIAN". If not on political defence, it will be on religion. This man DARIYE STARTED LOOTING FROM CHRISTIAN STATE (BENUE) during the military era when he served Sen. Jang as the accountant heading the well known cement company.
Be there shouting religion until this people will eat your children future.
If this is selective as you pointed out, who is it favouring? It means Muslims Governors will be more corrupt than the Christian ones at a long run.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by LZAA: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Roger3D:
Typical Ibo boy reasoning smh

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by truthstands12: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fake government trying to get what to campaign with. What of those in APC, how many have been convicted. What of Bachir Lawal, Maina, Oke, etc.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Mr2013(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
All these dramas are just a ground wetting against the up coming election.

Let thy people alone because u and ur fucking adminstration has failed.
Where are all the money that u people claimed has been recovered from others since??

Who is fooling who??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by CodeTemplar: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Maket:

You think you are more religious than the Israelites or the "ARABIAN". If not on political defence, it will be on religion. This man DARIYE STARTED LOOTING FROM CHRISTIAN STATE (BENUE) during the military era when he served Sen. Jang as the accountant heading the well known cement company.
Be there shouting religion until this people will eat your children future.
I am not supporting the looter a bit but after the minorities who are being chosen as scape goats. Muslims dominate leadership in the north but when it is time for anti corruption you hardly see them on the wrong side. are we saying they so clean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by CodeTemplar: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
edgecution:

I support selective justice. If PMB is corrupt too let him stand trial when the opposition gets into power. ...with this all the corrupt elements would be eliminated. If your hands are clean you need no fear.
You need help then.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by ogomsky: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Which one be Christian minority again? Religious phobia, una don start. Abeg make una applaud Buhari for once.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Enice(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
1x2x3:
Uduaghan next please. The idiot did absolutely nothing in 8 years.
wusai, Uduaghan is the best Governor Delta state ever had.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Mcreloaded(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
I wish election can be every year and we will be seeing action like this concerning all aspect of the country not this one that after election the economy will nose dive and corruption will start fighting back and All promises will be Cancelled again till next election year
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Philistine(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
kennygee:

I do not support thieves. I just wish ALL of them will be prosecuted and jailed, Tinubu and Amaechi inclusive.
Can all of them be jailed at once or in a year? Why are you so much in a hurry? U know how poor Nigerian justice system is, the time for Tinubu and Amaechi would surely come,in the mean time desist from making comments that make people think you are supporting this criminals. Shalom!
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by seguno2: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

These are:

Let's see how the pigs/PDP will turn this one.

Where were you when Lucky Igbinedion was found guilty of corruption?
Let Buhari jail all Abacha family members first instead of telling us that he didn’t steal our money.
Buhari is a corrupt fraud and propaganda hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Enice(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Another Christian minority. I support Justice but not selective justice.
this is another one.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Born2Breed(f): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
higherpower:

9 months to elections, you still never said who you will vote in. Are you sure you are not suffering from anemia?

You are not only mentally reta.rded and demented but your brain is also aneamic.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by seguno2: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
On Economy, Buhari gets an F9 especially at the beginning of his tenure with his trial & error policies.

But Anticorruption which he rode on, his C6 is turning to B3 ooo.

If this is "witch-hunting" as some retardinhos have been saying, let him please continue

I would give PMB B2 if he jails Saraki, A1+++ if he jails OBJ

If Buhari can jail OBJ and IBB, then we don't need another President again. grin

If only he had been getting these kinda results since 2015/16 ( i know legal process takes time)

Why are you going so far?
Let Buhari jail Buratai who bought multi million dollar mansions in Dubai first so that we know how serious he is.
Until then, Buhari is a joker in the pack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Barzinime(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
And which candidate are you voting for?

You better dont give your self high BP

You are stuck with him till 2023

Born2Breed:

This is more like it. Put them all in jail without bias.

But we still gonna vote out Buhari and him back to Daura in 2019 where he will start accounting for all he stole from PTF.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by fabianjay101(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin today is going down the drain for many IPoB goons ...first June 12 now this
if you hate IPOb so much then why won't you let them have their own country? think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by fabianjay101(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Another Christian minority. I support Justice but not selective justice.
You nailed it, Thank you
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Barzinime(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Haha, Ibori that just finished his vacation not to long ago.
You want him to go back to another sabbatical grin
pgodson7:
ur head dey there, he should jail his wife too and ibori sef shud be jailed also
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by higherpower: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Born2Breed:

You are not only mentally reta.rded and demented but your brain is also aneamic.

But I now believe it wasn't anemia but hereditary foolishness that is disturbing you
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by Barzinime(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
I can see how smart you are undecided
seguno2:

Where were you when Lucky Igbinedion was found guilty of corruption?
Let Buhari jail all Abacha family members first instead of telling us that he didn’t steal our money
Buhari is a corrupt fraud and propaganda hypocrite.
Re: BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud by CodeTemplar: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
fabianjay101:
You nailed it, Thank you
Andrew Yakubu, Leah . I had to notice that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? / Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.