Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,327 members, 7,867,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Crazy Photo Of Wizkid You Have Never Seen ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy Photo Of Wizkid You Have Never Seen ... (479 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media / Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Photo Of Wizkid You Have Never Seen ... by victory2969: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Great Life Entertainment is a an entertainment brand that offers a wide range of services; Visual and Digital Sound Production, Strategic Event Planning and Execution, Talent Management, Branding & Brand management and Online TV.
Great Life Entertainment understands the importance of capturing moments. They are aimed at delivering premium quality in the rendering pattern of our services for your upcoming event.
They have a professional visual and audio studio.
They offer services like:
- Audio and sound recording
- Online Promotion
- Birthday photo shoots
- Event Photo and video coverage:
* conference meetings
* Birthday Parties.
* Anniversary
* Wedding.
* Annual Ceremonies.
and everything worth celebrating.

They are renowned professionals and they cover at affordable rates. They have covered events like :
* Felaboration
* MBGN
* Funnybones untammed
* Summer vibes
* Face of candy city pageant
* Afrima
* e.t.c
Check out more of their covered events: http://greatlife.com.ng/photography/

+234 0701 919 3892

Facebook : @Greatlife44
Twitter : @greatlife_ent
Instgram : @greatlife_ent
Email: gr8tlife2016@gmail.com

Re: Crazy Photo Of Wizkid You Have Never Seen ... by Maxking1: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Me click that link... U are deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Crazy Photo Of Wizkid You Have Never Seen ... by Maxking1: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Me click that link... U think u are doing me

Re: Crazy Photo Of Wizkid You Have Never Seen ... by victory2969: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
which link ? grin
Maxking1:
Me click that link... U are deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy Is Fierce As She Covers La Mode Magazine’s Latest Issue / Nigeria Vs Argentina (ahmed Musa Vs Messi) -super Eagles To Beat Argentina(2-1) / Glo Lafftafest And Mega Music Tour To Bring All Favourite Stars On Stage In Ghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.