Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media (5296 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him / Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by thomzywezt1(m): 1:14am On Jul 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by Highbeepeeh(m): 2:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Who tell u sey we no see am.
They plenty sef

one guy wey sey he dey find Wizkid some years back upload the pics wey two of them dey party with Wizkid putting on lace.

well this life sha na turn by turn...
verily e go soon reach your turn, just keep doing your legit job and praying to GOD.
Your story too go be like Wizzy own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by happybee: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2020
And see banky w lace, lol..
Na money be fine bobo, after all..
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by phemmyfour: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Banky with stud....When he first broke out with "ebutemetta" and "capable"....... "Ijo banky W"
Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Na Obaseki wear red cap undecidedgrin

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by ogbenimax007: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Na Obaseki wear red cap undecidedgrin
abi pa kasumu

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by WalkerMichael(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2020
My g
Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by princetemitee(f): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2020
trownback right smiley
Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by Hypnotise: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Poverty vanity back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by ClassicMan202(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2020
princetemitee:
trownback right smiley

La delicious babe.... tongue

You are doing well
Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by princetemitee(f): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2020
ClassicMan202:

You are doing well
thank u oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by princetemitee(f): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2020
ClassicMan202:

You are doing well
thank u oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by ClassicMan202(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2020
princetemitee:
thank u oo

How was your night? Are you married?? Because my body dey hot o grin
Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by haiti007(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2020
The poster above me
Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by princetemitee(f): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2020
ClassicMan202:

turn on your A.C or go to nearest phamarcy and complain of body high temprature, because i no wan understand u again wink wink smiley ;p grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by Evergreen4(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2020
And where did you get these photos from, From wizkid's phone? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by ClassicMan202(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2020
princetemitee:
turn on your A.C or go to nearest phamarcy and complain of body high temprature, because i no wan understand u again wink wink smiley ;p grin

My dear I no get A.C o

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by seanwilliam(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Wizkid is currently naija greatest .. like if you agree grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by jom28gy(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2020
ogbenimax007:
abi pa kasumu
this one follow �

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by laughitall(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
Who tell u sey we no see am.
They plenty sef

one guy wey sey he dey find Wizkid some years back upload the pics wey two of them dey party with Wizkid putting on lace.

well this life sha na turn by turn...
verily e go soon reach your turn, just keep doing your legit job and praying to GOD.
Your story too go be like Wizzy own.

amen I believe
Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Star boy see as him Dey like small pikin for that first pic... na small thing this guy take escape Aki and pawpaw

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by Silentgroper(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
ClassicMan202:

E go shock you.

na premium tears you dey find if you go there
Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by Highbeepeeh(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
laughitall:
amen I believe
Keep believing Lady. Success always gats some story.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media by ClassicMan202(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Silentgroper:
E go shock you.

na premium tears you dey find if you go there

Seriously... My brother abeg knack me tori...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Idris Elba And Girlfriend-naiyana Garth Are Expecting Their First Baby Together / ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema / Check Out Cossy Orjiakor’s Eye Popping Outfit To A Recent Event [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.