Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) (67884 Views)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by DIYhackers: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari is very humble
Do you want to learn blogging? Check my signature now

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Na jealousy go kill u. As for me and my yoruba brothers we are solidly behind buhari.
chuksjuve:
Desperation at its peak!

BMC will have something to masturbate with!

If out southwest brothers fall for this gimmick, then I have no option than to conclude that they are gullible...

Note;
Quote me, don't interpret from your ignorant mind..

I don't take prisoners captives..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Planned
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This is nonsense.

What a waste of cyberspace
thank you .

I know the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra will not be happy seeing buhari doing good.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Nopeace4dwicked: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
taiwoowiat:
humble president
wake up
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Niceman4u(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
This s d highest level of desperation!
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by dammybabanla: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
mopping not mobbing....chai
KenOne:

But Netherland prime minister spilled his cofee in a parliament building and collected a mobbing stick to mob the floor and people like you were like African presidents are you watching. Now PMB has done it it's now soliciting for votes.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
The sophisticated APC sycophants here will praise him and give him credit for doing that.
Please you guys should make sure u add it to one of his achievements in 3 yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Sanchez01: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
KenOne:

But Netherland prime minister spilled his cofee in a parliament building and collected a mobbing stick to mob the floor and people like you were like African presidents are you watching. Now PMB has done it it's now soliciting for votes.
The difference: Netherlands PM didn't do his prior an election year. We all know Aisha would soon take to the streets to fry Akara again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by deebsman1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Impulse, Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by chuksjuve(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Osinowoosibanjo:
Na jealousy go kill u. As for me and my yoruba brothers we are solidly behind buhari.

Ok sir!

Are you now happy? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by gurunlocker: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
I see his achievements is increasing everyday, please add this one to his achievements also.
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by sammirano: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bubu is all out for 2019... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
All na wash undecided
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by TheUbermensch: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
APC would use this one to campaign come 2019. One of the achievements of Buhari.

We Nigerians like Amagite2 love mediocrity Sha.

Madridguy clicmarin hope you're masturbating to this?

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Electioneering things..
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by skales67(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
chuksjuve:
Desperation at its peak!

If our southwest brothers fall for this gimmick, then I have no option than to conclude that they are gullible...

Note;

They have already fallen for it. Just watch how Buhari will get overwhelming votes from the SW in the upcoming elections.

Those people never learn from history.
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by kitaatita: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sanchez01:

The difference: Netherlands PM didn't do his prior an election year. We all know Aisha would soon take to the streets to fry Akara again.
Buhari's position as President of Nigeria is not pre-election. He is post election President. He is not even a candidate yet for the 2019 election.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Joseunlimited(f): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Humble man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Optional09: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
I have never seen an idiot like him.

If he manage to deceive his follower to vote for him in 2019. Guess what? He will kill all of them so he can remain in power forever.
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
POLITICAL STRATEGY... WE ARE NOT MOVED MR BUBU
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by 6pax: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Very good humble man
Love his humility

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This is nonsense.

What a waste of cyberspace

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Optional09:
I have never seen an idiot like him.

If he manage to deceive his follower to vote for him in 2019. Guess what? He will kill all of them so he can remain in power forever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Timagex(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Until he fries eja dindin outside, I won't take him serious undecided
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by magzey: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
wailers continue Biting your fingers until nothing remains on the hand. 2023 loading sai baba grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by wakeupafricanyo: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Public display can not cover big record of failure and incompetent of President buhari government

Nigerian's have wakeup you can fool anybody again

What Nigerian's Want is tested young technocrat

DANKWAMBO is the ANSWER

@GOMBE #WorkSpeakForItSelf
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
chuksjuve:
Desperation at its peak!

If out southwest brothers fall for this gimmick, then I have no option than to conclude that they are gullible...

Note;

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by gurnam: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Once PMB can solve the insecurity in the North, he will obviously have no contest in 2019.

Most Nigerians will still prefer him to most of these jokers parading themselves around at the moment

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
skales67:

They have already fallen for it. Just watch how Buhari will get overwhelming votes from the SW in the upcoming elections.

Those people never learn from history.
south west are way smarter bro!they play politics of inclusion not the the blind politics you play east of the Niger.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by gurnam: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
chuksjuve:
Desperation at its peak!

Note;

Who is your candidate for the Presidency in 2019

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.