Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) (67881 Views)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by initiate: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
KenOne:

But Netherland prime minister spilled his cofee in a parliament building and collected a mobbing stick to mob the floor and people like you were like African presidents are you watching. Now PMB has done it it's now soliciting for votes.

What is mobbing stick now?
To mob the floor ?

They should start banning people for bad English on nl
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Caseless: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
KenOne:

But Netherland prime minister spilled his cofee in a parliament building and collected a mobbing stick to mob the floor and people like you were like African presidents are you watching. Now PMB has done it it's now soliciting for votes.
don't mind them. This forum is infested with useless kids. That's why I say nairaland is a dirty forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by oyebanji(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
KenOne:

Mop not mob
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2018
chuksjuve:
Desperation at its peak!

BMC will have something to masturbate with!

If out southwest brothers fall for this gimmick, then I have no option than to conclude that they are gullible...

Note;
Quote me, don't interpret from your ignorant mind..

I don't take prisoners captives..

Where are you from sef?

How are South Westerners your brothers?

Abeg, stay on your lane o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Jojoki16: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Election loading.....
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by themodernman: 1:50am On Jun 13, 2018
KenOne:

Except over there it's real humility from the heart but for we Naija, we know...

If you know, you know. I don talk my own...

https://www.nairaland.com/4552524/samsung-40-ue40f6400-smart-hub
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by lordess(m): 2:30am On Jun 13, 2018
KenOne:

Buhari is claiming that he is humble because of election. Period.
The netherlands u just mentioned, is a country where people with saner minds rule. Here, human beings rule with the mind of the devil. And we have seen & heard & even witnessed the devil in a man within the past three years. So please, stop comparing angels with demons. There's no agreement. Even the BIBLE says that satan masquerades himself as an angel of light. If u know, u know. I rest my case.
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2018
kennygee:

Watch the BMC crew eat on this like party jollof rice at a Yoruba wedding.

You are pretty
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by nerd51(f): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
KenOne:

Sorry but it's mopping and mop
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by oladimejiidowu6(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This is nonsense.

What a waste of cyberspace

Haters of PMB are liable to die young.

LOL IPOB/Biafra HAUSA SLAVE
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by oladimejiidowu6(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2018
initiate:

What is mobbing stick now?
To mob the floor ?

They should start banning people for bad English on nl

mopping stick
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
tamethem:

You are pretty

Thank you.
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
kennygee:

Thank you.
.you are being deceived ipob piglet.
Re: Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) by Courage17: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.