Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React (76906 Views)

Check Out Speed Darlington’s Reaction To Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Kissing Bobrisky / Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by mumihaja(f): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
what is this?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
D
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
AWON OMO OFO, OMO ASITANI
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Jennifer89:
Is Boborisky not a man again
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by TheUbermensch: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
First we won't agree that Bobrisky is a female, but we'd agree that him kissing Tonto Dike is an act of lesbianism? Are we stupid in this country or what?..

Btw if this Bobrisky person goes for gender reassignment I don't mind hiting it.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
I suspect Tonto is a member of the cucumber crew
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
@bobrisky
sophisticated moroonic sodomite.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Kobicove(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kulas:
Tonto has proved to the world that she is a lesbian. Shame!. May be reason she parted with Churchill.

She's not a lesbian, she's kissing a man not a fellow woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by David160(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
What is bobrisky?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by raph101(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
I thought she said she was now born again and even preached at a youth convention in a church in South Africa.... what's this rubbishness all about!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Dpharisee: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jennifer89:
Is Boborisky not a man again

Perhaps, he needs to change his name to BobMansky grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by omooba969(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Is Tonto not born again? shocked
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by afamaustin(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Churchill will be happy to see this.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by BabaIbo: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
See that one mouth like duck mouth... I no call name o cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by 21savages: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ayam confused
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Paris007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
An example of lesbiangaynism

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Bobby4090: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
How can it be lesbianism when it's a man kissing a woman.
Tonto is a woman, Bibrisky is a man still with his joy stick despite his wayward dressing. He can easily impregnate Tonto so it's not lesbianism.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Mosesjoker(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
see how the guy scatter lip........like wen tolotolo dey drink water.......

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by stiffy56(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is actually disgusting........ to be honest. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by AyobamiIsaac12: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is strong
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Horus(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
A transgender is a man, this is not lesbianism
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Ghostminky(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is arrant nonsense! In spite of the fact that I love and support Tonto Dike, I won't stop condemning this atrocious act by her. I will always pray for her to have peace. God bless Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by EzzyIzzy: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Finally Bae has been revealed, if u know u know wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by dvkot(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
how two grown adults choose to live their life is not my business... y'all judgmental freaks should take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Yungnaira55: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
oh so him /she nwn finally finds a partner is Owk.. next please
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by majamajic(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
but it's between a man and a woman
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Ashley86400: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
To start with, OP ,stop using terms you don't understand.
Bobrisky is not a transgender. He is a tranversite.

Transgenders are people who have had their bodies modified to look like members of the opposite sex e.g with a gender re-assignment surgery.

Transversites are people who derive pleasure from dressing up like members of the opposite sex.

And lastly, kissing a male transversite doesn't make you a lesbian. You have to be sexually attracted to a woman with woman parts (breasts and vagina to be precise) to be termed a leabian.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Bullhari007(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
that's the act of frustrated divorcee that desperately need a di-ck that will oil her engine... meanwhile she choose the wrong set of he-she... no wonder he keep attacking the Yoruba demon from all angle, bobrisky is disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:
First we won't agree that Bobrisky is a female, but we'd agree that him kissing Tonto Dike is an act of lesbianism? Are we stupid in this country or what?..

Btw if this Bobrisky person goes for gender reassignment I don't mind hiting it.
grin grin grin grin grin
I glad you included yourself in the stupidty of this country. this shows that the people who are confused are nigerians Not bobo Risky.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
All this is just Drama, drama, drama, drama, drama drama and more drama.
They are just fooling Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by TheUbermensch: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin
I glad you included yourself in the stupidty of this country. this shows that the people who are confused are nigerians Not bobo Risky.

How please!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.