Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React (76904 Views)

Check Out Speed Darlington’s Reaction To Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Kissing Bobrisky / Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by kyella(f): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
maybe they were playing.. Truth or Dare..
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Holocene(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sheer stupidity. But its surprising how "gayism" is banned in Nigeria but cross dressing is allowed. What's the big difference between a man who wear wigs and one who takes it from behind
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by MichealCephas: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
no be dis TOTO DICK wey dey preach for church ?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by dasparrow: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerians need to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by steeltu(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Thojan(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ewwww!!!
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Feminas: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
But he no go beta 4 dis boborisky o man 4 dat mata
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Jayslyder: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
i thought tonto was writing in tongues a few days ago

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by crossfire(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Big matured TOTO DIK.born again my yash.this ashawo like toto n prick too much she no fit control herself. This gal disgust me alll the time

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheUbermensch:

How please!?
if you mean how are you included your self? well, you stated in your previous comment that WE don't agree that bobo risky is not female, and that Are WE stupid in this country or what? by WE it must mean you included.

If you mean how are Nigerians fooled by bobo risky? i think you will find that bobo risky is not gay he is justa drag Queen/a cross dresser. there are plenty of them here in America, that's how they make a living..it's their JOB. Comprende!!!

by the way your previous comment got me laughing grin grin it was funny.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by streamsofjoy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
And to think that these people call themselves Christians nd go to church
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ategberoson:
Churchill deserve to be making testimony every Sunday. God really save him from a demon..

is it not the same person preaching on pulpit recently. may my enemy not be confused as this lost soul

In fact ehn! Wonders shall never end. shocked

We are truly in the Last Days.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by ideology(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
pocohantas:
I can only imagine what Churchill went through.

What about what Tonto went through?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Trexnemesis(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
raph101:
I thought she said she was now born again and even preached at a youth convention in a church in South Africa.... what's this rubbishness all about!

Rubbishness ke! This thing pain you well o. Rubbishmentation grin
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Somebody wrote ‘Bob finally finds a woman He likes’ lol, it is now Tonto he likes, issokay angry
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Smarkie: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
bobrisky is a disgrace to anything that has preek
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by dalass(f): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
As in... (in Jenifa's voice) Radarada!
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by mutvy: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pastor Tontoh Dike.....yet people will still go to her Church this Sunday.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Born2Breed(f): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Its called ..SHOWBIZ....these ladies are in the business of showing, the less you show the faster you become a drag queen.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Can it get more nauseating than this?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Akanni17(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lesbian?? Is bobrisky a man or a woman??maybe tonto is kissing the man's part of bobrisky n she left d other part
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by KingSango(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
After Controvisial Atress, Tonto Dikeh took to hear Instagram page to share a photo of herself kissing Popular transgender Boborisky.

Nigerians took to the comment section to react to the photo of Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh kissing.

See more reactions on http://news.nollyzone.com/nigerians-reacts-to-the-photo-of-boborisky-and-tonto-dikeh-kissing/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VIH3c8FU8

Sodomites go both ways. grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.
Ase

Love Sango
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by MasterclipHub: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
HAhaahahahha!!!!

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Anas09: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Can it get more nauseating than this?
Tonto Dike has no class. she is doing everything to stay relevant. If she stops her inanities, she'd simply disappear but, seeing she has low self esteem, she rather seek people's approvals and acceptance to stay relevant even in the negative light.

Talking about her nauseates me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by MI360digri: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
I must check the things before I marry a lady in this country
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Now I know Tonto is demonic!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by MI360digri: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
OP tell them to show the valuables to know if they are lesbians grin
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by ubanitimmy: 2:23am On Jun 13, 2018
Chaii Una hell fire get celling fire oo...
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by mczeph: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Bobriski na man na, and him dey kiss babe.
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by menxer: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Bobrisky is a shėmale (transgender), Tonto is a female, how can their kissing be lesbianism?
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by Ogeblast(f): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Bobrisky be looking like a dock or docklin
Re: Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
MI360digri:
I must check the things before I marry a lady in this country
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link in blue below to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.