Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Once Saved Forever Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Once Saved Forever Saved (334 Views)

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! / If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Saved Forever Saved by urchcoded(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
so I stumbled across a teaching series by a well known preacher predominantly on the in-exhaustibility of grace... I think his facts were quite convincing. so guys what do u think about the phrase: once saved, forever saved...
Re: Once Saved Forever Saved by greatnaija01: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
PLEASE TRUTH IS NEVER AN OPINION. If you do not HAVE scriptures to support all you just POSTED, then forget it then hope to see JUDAS in Heaven.

urchcoded:
so I stumbled across a teaching series by a well known preacher predominantly on the in-exhaustibility of grace... I think his facts were quite convincing. so guys what do u think about the phrase: once saved, forever saved...
Re: Once Saved Forever Saved by Scholar8200(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
urchcoded:

Titus 2:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

That is the grace I know;

However, pls beware because:

4 For certain people have crept in unnoticed [just as if they were sneaking in by a side door]. They are ungodly persons whose condemnation was predicted long ago, for they distort the grace of our God into decadence and immoral freedom [viewing it as an opportunity to do whatever they want], and deny and disown our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ. Jude 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Saved Forever Saved by urchcoded(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2018
more comments pls..

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Brethren Across The Globe / Why Are You Going To Church?? / Repented Cultists Surrendered Their Weapons To Pastor David Ibiyeomie [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.