Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Revisiting Ezekiel 36:26-27 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revisiting Ezekiel 36:26-27 (333 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revisiting Ezekiel 36:26-27 by sonmvayina(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Quoting from the New international version of the Bible :
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you, and I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put my spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws"

So if Yaweh knows this is what he had to do to make man obey him completely, why did he not do it from the beginning? So why is he blaming us for our sins.
Re: Revisiting Ezekiel 36:26-27 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
He has made provision for it...the question should be ; how do I experience what was quoted in the Bible verse above ?...

Then from there ,you get an answer...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 / The Side Grace Preachers May Never Tell You!!! / Killings: Anglican Church Hires Fulani Missionaries In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.