Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. (1830 Views)

Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. / Disgusting Misuse Of Rotfl, Brb, Uwc, Lwgaf, U2m... D Way U Use Em Correct? / Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2006
Hi, share your proroblems and or issues and I'll try to give you the best advice I can.
I'll try to answer within a week. smiley wink kiss

Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by nike4luv(f): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2006
like the agony aunt? wink
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by Advin(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2006
trieze, my problems are too difficult to be solved by you. You are but a mere mortal.
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2006
Try me, I'll do what I can.
You know, you could be supprised.

Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by adesodgi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2006
can u pls spell me wot this guy is saying grin
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2006
Which guy, people please be specific!
grin grin grin

Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by adesodgi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2006
that guy laughing next to me sentence grin ..
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2006
Oh that's just a smily.
rolleyes grin grin grin
Give me something harder, please.

Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by adesodgi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2006
like?
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2006
Real problems, like you're in a situation and aren't sure about what to do?
You must have a brain th size of a pea.
grin

Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by Advin(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2006
treize:

Try me, I'll do what I can.
You know, you could be supprised.
Ok,
I have just #1000 in my pocket, I have a #10000 need. What do I do?
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2006
Find a job, what would you be interested in, what kind of a jiob?
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by nike4luv(f): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2006
okay how about this,

i have been dating my boyfriend for eight months now, am pregnant for him as well as madly in love, i just discovered that my mother is pregnant for his father, what do i do, help! cry
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2006
I hope you're not making this up!
Does your boyfriend know about this?
You need to tell him. First you should ask him if he was to get a girl pregnat, would he help out with the baby.
If he agrees tell him abut what happened.
After he knows, the two of you have to talk about how your parents
would react and be prepared for the worst, so you're not supprised when your parents and boyfriend are confused and/or angry.
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by nike4luv(f): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2006
yea my bf knows, his dad and my mum are against us going out! and we both know am pregnant, he wants to keep the baby but we were bummed when i heard my mum is preggie for his dad, what do we do? undecided
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by snazzydawn(f): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2006
I feel like doing something,can you tell me what it is I feel like doing,eh,agony aunt problem solver?
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2006
That's just insane, how am I supposed to know what you feel like doing?!
Amm go aanddddd cook something, unless you want to do something extrime, then jump of a building (joking)
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by snazzydawn(f): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2006
well.I don't know what to cook!!!
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by dejiolowe: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2006
@treize i need a million dollars now!
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by layi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2006
@trieze
My problem is that I have this recurring problem of thinking that i have a problem when actually i do not have a problem. What do i do?
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2006
snazzydawn Cook three carrots

layi don't bother me and write when you actually need something

dejilowe Try buying a 1000 lottery tickets and mabye you'll win something grin lipsrsealed
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by snazzydawn(f): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2006
three carrots? shocked shocked shocked (copying bugs bunny)alright!!!I am sure you know this means war!!!
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by dejiolowe: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2006
i need money to buy 1000 lottery tickets
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by IB7(f): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2006
This topic is so funny. And the posts are hilarious. I just can't stop laughing. The girl is serious and y'all are just messing with her.

Treize, I got one for you. I just broke up with my boyfriend little over 4 months. I am very depressd, sad, heartbroken and upset. I love to travel. I think travelling will help to heal my broken heart. What places do you recommend ? What fun places do you think would elevate me, myself and I? Please exclude U.K., New York, Atlanta, Houston, Missouri, or Las Vegas. I have been to those places more than a trillion times. I am looking for exotic places. I am in Texas and I wanna get away from the paparazzis. Nope am not a celebrity.

I.B.
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by dejiolowe: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2006
@IB. come and stay with me for a week (naija). i have a wife at home so u shouldnt be scared of the snake bitting u.
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2006
Oh, I know, you could go to Cyprus, my parents went ther for holidays last year and it's lovely.
The sea is warm, they have lots of sandy beaches, there's lots of fruits, it's also famous for statues of greek gods (if u like that sort of thing).
I actually regret not going there.

By the way, if someone treats this like a joke and write stupid questions, then I write stupid replies.
If someone has an actual problem, THEN I answer the question propely.
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by IB7(f): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2006
dejiolowe, I don't fool around with married man or any man who is futile.  Furthermore, am not looking for a man.  Thanks for the offer, nigeria is the last place I want to be at the moment.

treize, thank you....  I will contact my travel agent immediately.  Thx a bunch!

regards,
I.B.
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by treize(f): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2006
Glad to help!
wink smiley
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by dejiolowe: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2006
I.B.:

Furthermore, am not looking for a man. .

probably no man is looking for u too...
Re: Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. by eveseh(f): 6:21pm On May 20, 2006
sorry but u cant solve all my probs

(1) (Reply)

Total Fashion Error…should I Call Them Ojuju Calabar Or What??? / Photo Of Some Muslim Youths Mocking The Crucification Of Jesus / What Do You Think ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.