Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank (47772 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
I wan be like youa
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by MaziOmenuko: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
So na she hoard all the chance wey dey this country wey make everyone dey look for change!
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Sirtune(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
I don't understand how this is a news
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Daniel058(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Make sense
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by sexdoll: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Moneyboyz:
Are you advertising or what, I don't understand..

i think she is just advertising her _boobs.

but i am not even moved at all. sad

3 Likes

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Vowels(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Better than saving it in the bank... no charges, no unnecessary deduction.
like if you read me!
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by HisSexcellency(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Which one is hair seller again
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by wabuk(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=jenniferlove post=68419156]After almost a year of saving, a young lady has finally opened her piggy bank and showed off the amount of money she realized from it.

Instagram user, who sells hair, @lolaexpresshair, has taken to the platform to share a video showing the amount of money she saved for 10 months inside her traditional piggy bank popular known as ‘Kolo‘.

The lovely lady identified simply as Lola revealed that she made N65,385, noting that she would have kept the Kolo until December but she had to break the piggy bank early to get herself a birthday gift.

She shared the clip and wrote:

“My Kolo family ooo, I opened my kolo today oooo after 10months. I’d have kept it till December but I won buy baiday gift for myself . I sha got 65,385Naira from it. Birthday gift money never complete oooo.”

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/young-nigerian-hair-seller-shows-off-money-she-made-from-her-piggy-bank-video/
No be person wey chop remain dey save,if I save today tomorrow I go open the bank.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Akpacha(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
See her flat front.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin cheesy In fact ! No be small Cain sef grin grin grin
DivinelyBlessed:
Moderator needs to be cained
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Procrastination is my killer
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by mybestlove(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eyaa, make una please help her get more re cash. The girl is pretty.

Nigerians should help the poor girl
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by CoolFreeday(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday to you
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by yeezyquan(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

This is one of the worst forms of stupidity...or maybe it's because she's a gurl

She managed to save 65k for 10 fvcking months and u guys can see what she wants to lavish it on...a freaking birthday gift...What happened to investing in something that would reap benefits in the nearest future..and to think that she is a supposed hair seller makes it more disappointing

And that's how you kept mute bout your new goldmine sad
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by pushking(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

This is one of the worst forms of stupidity...or maybe it's because she's a gurl

She managed to save 65k for 10 fvcking months and u guys can see what she wants to lavish it on...a freaking birthday gift...What happened to investing in something that would reap benefits in the nearest future..and to think that she is a supposed hair seller makes it more disappointing

What can i say tho...i don't expect any less from a slay queen..i heard most of them reason with their pussies

I fit mail you?
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by jerflakes(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

She managed to save 65k for 10 fvcking months and u guys can see what she wants to lavish it on...a freaking birthday gift...this is one of the reasons why most of them die poor and have only their pussie as their selling point...What happened to investing in something that would reap benefits in the nearest future..and to think that she is a supposed hair seller makes it more disappointing

What can i say tho...i don't expect any less from a slay queen..i heard most of them reason with their pussies

Is it your money

2 Likes

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by madgoat(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

She managed to save 65k for 10 fvcking months and u guys can see what she wants to lavish it on...a freaking birthday gift...this is one of the reasons why most of them die poor and have only their pussie as their selling point...What happened to investing in something that would reap benefits in the nearest future..and to think that she is a supposed hair seller makes it more disappointing

See as e dey pain this mumu grin

Jobless ant
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by TissuePaper: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
yeezyquan:

And that's how you kept mute bout your new goldmine sad
bro..haven't you seen what is going on in that thread...the bookies agents are out for us...they want to see us suffer..i dont think i can risk it bro

1 Like

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by TissuePaper: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
madgoat:

See as e dey pain this mumu grin

Jobless ant
Rabbit..hehehe smiley madgoat
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by vanhayor(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

She managed to save 65k for 10 fvcking months and u guys can see what she wants to lavish it on...a freaking birthday gift...this is one of the reasons why most of them die poor and have only their pussie as their selling point...What happened to investing in something that would reap benefits in the nearest future..and to think
that she is a supposed hair seller makes it more disappointing

Oga wetin be your own.... Is it your money
If you've saved alot and invested it in something good you won't be here saying fvcking rubbish
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by TissuePaper: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
vanhayor:

Oga wetin be your own.... Is it your money
If you've saved alot and invested it in something good you won't be here saying fvcking rubbish
i only want to talk sense into my bro's going astray cool
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by micflo28(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Did she starve too??
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by joan1678(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Nigerians...SMH

This escalated quickly, don't you think?
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Krafty006: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
save today, secure your future.......I make all types of bags , school bags, women fashion bags, Ankara bags, lunch packs, purse , souvenirs etc . Contact : 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by TissuePaper: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
joan1678:

This escalated quickly, don't you think?
kinda sha wink
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by ndubuisi6: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
save more!
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by TissuePaper: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
jerflakes:

Is it your money
no but she is being unreasonable

1 Like

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Viralkid:
I lost my piggybank recently, something I've been saving since 2016..
Ah, how

1 Share

Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
Cool story

Bet.....

Next time don't put 5naira because it's worthless

When I was in middle school, I saved for like 8months and I had d rough estimate of about N1600 that would b in it. During xmas period, I saw a nice shoe I wanted to buy for about N800, I rushed to my bank to open it with axe and all I saw inside was pieces of paper. I almost ran mad. My elder brother already emptied every thing before me and replaced them with paper so dat when ever I shook d box to know if there is something in it, I would hear d sound of paper thinking it's my money intact.
chai, that ur elder brother gan, where is he now, hope he has repent?
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by kenex4ever(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
dancok:
chai, that ur elder brother gan, where is he now, hope he has repent?
him dey bro, him never repent oo.

He is still having issues with saving money even when he earns well. Lol.
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
See her dry neck.. Better give urself a good time after the long suffering as the gift & keep the remainder in a bank b4 ur bf come antarra u there
cheesy
Re: Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank by willibounce1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Suffer dey africa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / What You Need To Know About The Currency Swap Agreement Between Nigeria/china

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.