Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (45006 Views)

"We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle / Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by Saheed9: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
He's come a long way
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by BigIyanga: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
midolian:
Why is it that virtually all Nigerian celebrity success story contains a flavour of "hawking"
Davido and Neto C not get that kind of rags-to- riches story.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by lexyman(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
if you cant believe this story , then you have a problem .... this guy na real Ajepako . from grass to grace

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by Daniel058(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ndidi bụ ije ụwa

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by ZUBY77(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
And now you are the CEO of Microsoft and Facebook
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by dododawa1: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lie lie Muhammad spokesman
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by mikidon(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
why am I finding his story hard to believe?. is it because i have not eaten this evening ☺
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by JackOfAllTrades: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
midolian:
Why is it that virtually all Nigerian celebrity success story contains a flavour of "hawking"
that is the hallmark of suffering lol
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
DENMARK's world cup tactics... Kickoff | Pass to Erickson | Did he score? | If yes then kickoff again | If no then pass to Erickson again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by lamex34(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
It's a lie he plays at lagos state football academy with my brother.why does all celebrities lies about there story
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
These people are talking too much.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by Adedoks(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
midolian:
Not all of them but his story is true...
I knew him went growing up at ikeja military cantonment and he actually hawked for real...
The mystery of life.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by OKorowanta: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
midolian:

Surprised?
Pato Ranking say him hawk rat poison.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by nelsonebby(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ndidi wey dey academy before.

Lie Mohamed
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by yinnyme(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thats the plain truth, i sabi the family wella, its God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by colossus91(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
this is Nigeria wey suffering na competition....
my suffer pass your suffer abegi ndidi go play ball and leave lying for you know who!!! if you know you know eheheh
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by Gassa007: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
HITTED:
This one is to garner sympathy or what?

He's not even a spectacular player.
Your stupid sympathy for what exactly
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by terabyte2015(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
This guy is my cousin's classmate back in secondary school at Command Day Secondary School, Ikeja cantonment then.
I'm really happy for him.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
bigtt76:
So how did he get the break through to play in England? We never heard him play the local league in Nigeria naaaa undecided
oga he was in ihenacho u17 group and after that he moved abroad but he had sense and went to a small club first unlike his mates
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by ultiabaz36(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Everyone has a story to tell. Everybody has a past. Yours is not first and can never be last....
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
delugajackson:
Suffer head no be for one family, it's a Nigerian thing.

But the success story of Naija celebrities must always contain selling Okpa in the morning, hawking Agbo in the afternoon, and washing of wedding plates in the night. Naija celebrities which way?
It’s only a poor man that knows how to hustle.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by Dafreeguy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Igbo amaka
You r beauriful

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
bigtt76:
So how did he get the break through to play in England? We never heard him play the local league in Nigeria naaaa undecided

He played for Nathaniel Idowu's boy's club, which has a strong link with scouts in Europe, after he played for u20 national team. He was adopted in Belgium by a belgian family, which made it easier for him to play there. The rest is history.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by searchlight: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
HITTED:
This one is to garner sympathy or what?

He's not even a spectacular player.
you don't know football at all by talking down ndidi. he replaced kante perfectly at Leicester city and arguably one of the best holding midfielder in EPL last year. beside any Nigeria playing in the premier league is a supper boy not to talk of a regular in premier league former champions. amebo
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by nextstep(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
I would like to see a "grace to grace" celebrity someday... enough of the "I had no shoes talk"... tongue
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by koffsman(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Haba Na ndidi I Sabi ur uncle Kasky Na my guy no talk story wey no follow make I no open ur ass must they lie inspire people if you want to no lie give us abeg
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by hkidola00(m): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2018
bigtt76:
played at a club at police college ikeja Lagos, got a deal to Belgium with genk, from genk to Leicester

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by Ramos16(m): 1:10am On Jun 13, 2018
Viralkid:
@ndidi wilfred, pics or I don't believe.

You know that meme is the funniest on the internet for me
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by dajan03: 2:06am On Jun 13, 2018
midolian:
me sef I fit start dey hawk. Maybe I go blow
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by mdokaba1(m): 2:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Even Davido with all his wealthy background at a point was forming street
Re: Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic by olumidazz: 3:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Less than average player

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.