Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo (31117 Views)

Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals / Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by calculator123(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Sulemanial:
I NEED TO PATRONIZE THIS BANK
Do it at your own risk
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by CaptainGOOD: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by Hez143(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Na dem!!

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by dukeprince50: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2018
calculator123:

Stop this rubbish..Must you tribalise everything?
what do you think would have happened if a northerner did this?
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by nabegibeg: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2018
calculator123:

Please explain what you meant by that statement.

I can't help you if you don't understand
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by calculator123(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Boyooosa:
Wow
You be police car?
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by CaptainGOOD: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2018
dukeprince50:
lets be frank, if this was done by a northerner, we no go hear word, they will even blame buhari for something someone else cause

So are u buhari lipsrsealed
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by walosky(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Poor greedy Afonja boy!

At 17 you begin sell blood when you get to 20 na different human parts

Didinrin!
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by calculator123(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2018
nabegibeg:

I can't help you if you don't understand
Reason because what you wrote up there is bull crap.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by calculator123(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2018
dukeprince50:
what do you think would have happened if a northerner did this?
A Nigerian did XYZ would have been the title of the thread not what you have in mind.
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by cytell56: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2018
damiloladuke:
A man identified as Paul Achegbulu has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for running an illegal blood bank in the Bariga area of the state.

Achegbulu was arrested by a team led by Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal Tuesday after detectives got information that the suspect was draining blood from children in his one-room apartment and selling same to some clinics.

It was gathered that the police team recovered seven pints of blood from his 18, Kusa Bus Stop, Bariga residence.

According to residents, trouble started for the suspect on June 10, after he drew two pints of blood from a 17-year-old boy, Ayomide Adesanya, which made the victim to pass out.
He was said to have also drawn two pints from the same victim on June 4, and on each day, he gave the victim N2, 000.

Imohimi, who also visited Adesanya at the hospital he was admitted after he passed out, told reporters that the suspect lured underage children with the N2, 000 offer, while he confessed that he sold the blood for N7, 000.

He said:

“Adesanya became weak after donating four pints of blood. He collapsed and is currently receiving treatment at the Bariga Hospital.

“The mother told us that the daughter’s friend informed them of Adesanya’s condition after she saw him on a bike.”

But the suspect said he did not know Adesanya was underage, adding that the victim told him he was 20-year-old.

“It was when his parents came to confront me that I knew he was 17. He told me he was 20. I am a lab scientist. I was trained five years ago at Nigerian Institute of Laboratory Science Technology.

“Lab technicians from hospitals used to come and buy blood from me. I used to sell the blood through my assistant, Alfa. He’s the one who knows the hospitals he sold to. I do not know where he is at the moment.”

https://lailasnews.com/police-uncover-illegal-blood-bank-in-lagos-arrest-suspect/

IPOB's doing what they are good at doing
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by dukeprince50: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

So are u buhari lipsrsealed
Yoruba people ooooooooh
Who do una diz thing undecided
im a Niger Deltan as a matter of fact the farthest from the north
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by CaptainGOOD: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2018
dukeprince50:
im a Niger Deltan as a matter of fact the farthest from the north

Then u are mu.mu.
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by 2016v2017: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68430245:
Why are people so wicked and devilish this way?!
Human life doesn't even matter to some evil people anymore.
Only God knows the kind of needles and equipment he uses, HIV is another thing his 'customers' can contact.
Lord have mercy!
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by calculator123(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Hez143:
Na dem!!
having a flat head isn't a function of being IBO.It boils down to the kind of surface the baby's head was kept on after delivery..So your logic is flawed....
Being hairy isn't a function of being IBO too.it can be caused by any of these factors
1 Polycystic ovary syndrome.
2 Cushing's syndrome.
3 Congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
4 Tumors.
5 Medications.
Once again flawed logic.
Stop being a tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by Desdola(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2018
ultron12345:
Johesu and medical lab scientists , come and see your person. They will soon come here and shamefully deny their member, the same way they denied their members when they had accident and we're taken to ISTH
NILST don't train medical lab scientist. Get your fact right
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by dukeprince50: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2018
calculator123:

A Nigerian did XYZ would have been the title of the thread not what you have in mind.
That should be the title of the thread, but if a northerner did same thing, what do you think would have been the title, I am not supporting the northerners but it's better if we do not generalize anything at all, the northerners and the igbos suffer more in this tribalism and racism and the igbos insult other tribes the most, moreover I'm a Niger Deltan, neither igbo nor Yoruba so I'm a rational debater. check d next herdsmen killing and see how they insult Yoruba as a whole
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by nabegibeg: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2018
calculator123:

Reason because what you wrote up there is bull crap.

Reality grin
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by dukeprince50: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Then u are mu.mu.
u are so stupid, calling you an idiot will be an insult to your glory.
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by Gucciboss: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Nigerians don't even know themselves. How are they going to move forward when they are not even educated to know who is who among them.

That name is not anywhere an Igbo name. It is an Igala and Idoma that bears such name.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is so bad right now that you will find it very hard to even trust a professional. Imagine a criminal being patronise by the other medical practitioners. May God forgive this nation.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by calculator123(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2018
dukeprince50:
That should be the title of the thread, but if a northerner did same thing, what do you think would have been the title, I am not supporting the northerners but it's better if we do not generalize anything at all, the northerners and the igbos suffer more in this tribalism and racism and the igbos insult other tribes the most, moreover I'm a Niger Deltan, neither igbo nor Yoruba so I'm a rational debater. check d next herdsmen killing and see how they insult Yoruba as a whole
I am also a Niger Deltan that doesn't mean we should play the blame game. shouting Ipob, Afonja, Igbos etc doesn't help matters at all.
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by tiger28: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2018
I knew it had to be an igboman!

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by calculator123(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2018
nabegibeg:

Reality grin
I am black man and won't sit and watch you make a baseless and senseless claim about how a typical black man is the devil's incarnate. Wickedness isn't unique to just the black race, it is a thing of the mind. Do you dig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by obailala(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2018
This one na real life vampire, literally sucking people's blood for a living grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by ipobarecriminals: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2018
angry angry angry the fl@thead jhudas bastard.See how dem dey developed Lagos with the evil.Later the bEAST go dey brag how dem be landlords.May Ara burn his fl@tie and roast his wicked balls.Bastard
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by CaptainGOOD: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2018
calculator123:

having a flat head isn't a function of being IBO.It boils down to the kind of surface the baby's head was kept on after delivery..So your logic is flawed....
Being hairy isn't a function of being IBO too.it can be caused by any of these factors
1 Polycystic ovary syndrome.
2 Cushing's syndrome.
3 Congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
4 Tumors.
5 Medications.
Once again flawed logic.
Stop being a tribal bigot

U are really as dumb as he is.
By having time to tell him all this.
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2018
nabegibeg:

We are wicked in this country
...Well, the foundation itself is faulty so most of us are very far from being patroitic with the resultant general lack of serious concern or sense of social responsibility when things go wrong...we just move on with our normal daily biz blaming buhari or whatever.
Re: Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo by phase1: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2018
damiloladuke:
A man identified as Paul Achegbulu has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for running an illegal blood bank in the Bariga area of the state.

Achegbulu was arrested by a team led by Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal Tuesday after detectives got information that the suspect was draining blood from children in his one-room apartment and selling same to some clinics.

It was gathered that the police team recovered seven pints of blood from his 18, Kusa Bus Stop, Bariga residence.

According to residents, trouble started for the suspect on June 10, after he drew two pints of blood from a 17-year-old boy, Ayomide Adesanya, which made the victim to pass out.
He was said to have also drawn two pints from the same victim on June 4, and on each day, he gave the victim N2, 000.

Imohimi, who also visited Adesanya at the hospital he was admitted after he passed out, told reporters that the suspect lured underage children with the N2, 000 offer, while he confessed that he sold the blood for N7, 000.

He said:

“Adesanya became weak after donating four pints of blood. He collapsed and is currently receiving treatment at the Bariga Hospital.

“The mother told us that the daughter’s friend informed them of Adesanya’s condition after she saw him on a bike.”

But the suspect said he did not know Adesanya was underage, adding that the victim told him he was 20-year-old.

“It was when his parents came to confront me that I knew he was 17. He told me he was 20. I am a lab scientist. I was trained five years ago at Nigerian Institute of Laboratory Science Technology.

“Lab technicians from hospitals used to come and buy blood from me. I used to sell the blood through my assistant, Alfa. He’s the one who knows the hospitals he sold to. I do not know where he is at the moment.”

https://lailasnews.com/police-uncover-illegal-blood-bank-in-lagos-arrest-suspect/

Another fake Medical laboratory Scientist without license from the Medical Lab Science Council (MLSCN). The council must step up and ensure that this one also goes to jail.

They are the usurpers and fake charlatans that make some national association of morons (NMA) to insult the honourable profession of medical laboratory science.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Caught 3 Months After She Stole A Phone In A Makeup Store (Photos) / Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army / Two Teenagers Arraigned For Raping 12-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.