Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Learn How You Can Make Money With Your Phone,tab & Laptop From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How You Can Make Money With Your Phone,tab & Laptop From Home (584 Views)

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Order For Your SPEC Of Laptop From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How You Can Make Money With Your Phone,tab & Laptop From Home by Nelson247: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
There are three Categories of People in world
1. Those who have time but dont have money (you will see them at the news paper stand, kparaga, shekpe or ogogoro joint, baba ijebu, bus stops doing nothing).

2. Those who have money but do not have time ( you will see them inside bus on third mainland bridge around 10:30-11:30 going home, the children must have slept and before they wake up the following morning, daddy has gone to work, no time for wife and kids).

3. Those who have money and have time ( you will see them in Silver bird galeria on a monday morning to watch the latest movie, in Shoprite, going on vacation with their kids and wife, helping the less previledge etc)
Which category do you belong? If you want to be in the 3rd Category then join me for a Life Changing seminar at 3, Awolowo Way, opp Ikeja local govt on Saturday 16th June 2018 by 10am prompt. Let me show you how you canuse what u have (Phone, Tab or Laptop) to get what you want (Time and Money). whatsapp me on 08185009554.
Re: Learn How You Can Make Money With Your Phone,tab & Laptop From Home by Nelson247: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
There are three Categories of People in world
1. Those who have time but dont have money (you will see them at the news paper stand, kparaga, shekpe or ogogoro joint, baba ijebu, bus stops doing nothing).

2. Those who have money but do not have time ( you will see them inside bus on third mainland bridge around 10:30-11:30 going home, the children must have slept and before they wake up the following morning, daddy has gone to work, no time for wife and kids).

3. Those who have money and have time ( you will see them in Silver bird galeria on a monday morning to watch the latest movie, in Shoprite, going on vacation with their kids and wife, helping the less previledge etc)
Which category do you belong? If you want to be in the 3rd Category then join me for a Life Changing seminar at 3, Awolowo Way, opp Ikeja local govt on Saturday 16th June 2018 by 10am prompt. Let me show you how you canuse what u have (Phone, Tab or Laptop) to get what you want (Time and Money). whatsapp me on 08185009554

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Business Owners / List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. / Precious Stones Buyers: Please Help Identify These Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.