Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola (44071 Views)

Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by sexdoll: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2018
everything now na competition abi?

oga abeg park well joor with your rubbish five million. angry
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by chuksjuve(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Everyone is simply cashing on Abiola for cheap publicity ..

What do I know self!

Proudly 5%er
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Nbote(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2018
U advertised a Camon CM for sale last week, and jus earlier U claimed U lost ur job 2 days ago and den now it is ur fone and system dat U lost.. Are U new in d business of e-begging?? In ur final year and don't know d difference between "taught " and "thought "
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2018
foolish boy looking for cheap publicity. he knows there was no picture and nobody can find a picture that doesnt exist.

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2018
This chap again. Lol
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by cooljoe(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Exwizard:
one day i will definately rise again. yesterday i lose everything i hv to theft, my system, phone and all my hard earned money. now my final yr exam start in two weeks, how would you advice me move on? cos even when am trying to keep moving the taught of loosing everything to theft kept keeping me down.
so sorry bro. God will c u tru. keep ya head up
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by driand(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Attention seeker, who told you you took pictures with mko?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by kenny714433(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2018
Let me check the waste bins in nairaland. I might see thread like "an afonja shaking hands with M. Abiola"
Ah! Then nairaland didn't exist.
If it was the picture of ur car by now @Autojosh could av bin smiling to his bank.
But for me, I know it's a matter of time. I'll start looking for the pix of me reading a welcome address at Total Child Education Center, Woji Ph. Dat was in my nursery 3. That was d only memories of the school left with me apart from the 2002 nursery graduation pix. Who knows d school here sef?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Vokians(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2018
This is wild goose chase. The question is, was there any picture of such at the first place? Because FG decided to honour the late MKO Abiola now you remembered you took picture with him.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2018
innobets:
Wait make In do pohotoshop for u, I go need that 5M grin
You sef still need 5milla grin grin grin
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Btruth: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2018
I thought they say google.com has answer to everything?

hummmm.... let me try and ask google.

.....www.google.com/abiola&siji or www.google.com/siji&abiola

.......loading.......

undecided
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by robotix: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2018
This guy is not from a poor home like he wants us to believe.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Jabioro: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2018
The same with me,l am searching for the picture we took together,Gani.my late friend ,infact it was group photo at Gani's Chamber .
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by toluxa1(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2018
I am offering 2 Million naira to any one who can photoshop the missing picture. If he accepts it and gives me 5m, you get your money.

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by greggng: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Exwizard:
one day i will definately rise again. yesterday i lose everything i hv to theft, my system, phone and all my hard earned money. now my final yr exam start in two weeks, how would you advice me move on? cos even when am trying to keep moving the taught of loosing everything to theft kept keeping me down.

I understand how u feel. It has happened to me. But take solace in the fact that only the living tell their story. God who spare yiur life will reward you beyond your expectation. I am still using my laptop otherwise I would 've given you .
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Bombolistic: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2018
House burglars will be on the rise now for this quest
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by bigomoh: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2018
innobets:
Wait make In do pohotoshop for u, I go need that 5M grin
after the 42milla wey you just hammer. Oga, you too like money
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by maxbarry(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Please don't tell me..dat dis is nt d one u are lookin 4

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by promowise(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2018
hope4nigeria:
my advice, look for this picture

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by ideylaff: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Sujimoto has started his 419 jump on the MKO bandwagon and train too.

Attention seeking more than substance.....

Nija shaaaaa.

Everybody is a Billionaire .......LOL
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by HoodBillionaire: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2018
another pendulum clock
like kind of scam.
i go break my grandma tv cause of am
at d end of d day
dem go say not be dis one
all na scam
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by akdjr(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2018
I get the picture but the 5m too small.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Olulinks(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
hope4nigeria:
The picture that doesn't exist anywhere. If it exists he should name other dignitaries there that same day.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by flamingfire24(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Photoshoping Go Do The Work.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Olulinks(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
post=68430098:
Who will the lucky photographer be

The picture that doesn't exist anywhere. If it exists he should name other dignitaries there that same day
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Google search here I come
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Exwizard: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
greggng:

I understand how u feel. It has happened to me. But take solace in the fact that only the living tell their story. God who spare yiur life will reward you beyond your expectation. I am still using my laptop otherwise I would 've given you .
thanks sir, the fact that u showed concern alone is enough
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Olulinks(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
hope4nigeria:
The picture that doesn't exist anywhere. If it exists he should name other dignitaries there that same day
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Olulinks(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
ideylaff:
Sujimoto has started his 419 jump on the MKO bandwagon and train too.

Attention seeking more than substance.....

Nija shaaaaa.

Everybody is a Billionaire .......LOL

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by purissimo1998(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Exwizard:
how did you type this?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Olifiz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
I can draw it for quarter the price
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by 2016easy2017: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
na him be this. i did the photograph but i snapped only the hands. na ur own hand dark so.
pls send my money to the account no. now. pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD / Credit Alert From An Unknown Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.