Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola (44101 Views)

Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by thelegend1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Success has many flies following it...why all of a sudden, now that MKO cas been conferred with GCFR is he interested in the picture.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Blackgurl247(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oh I remember suji after you snapped with mko
I joined in snapping a group picture with you and mko pls help us look for this picture my reward is 7 million
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by raphchima(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Different strategies to make bubu popular
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by allaboutobed(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
na to draw dere two na
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Zabilon007(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Exwizard:
one day i will definately rise again. yesterday i lose everything i hv to theft, my system, phone and all my hard earned money. now my final yr exam start in two weeks, how would you advice me move on? cos even when am trying to keep moving the taught of loosing everything to theft kept keeping me down.
How then are you on Nairaland, dragging FTC
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by seunlayi(m): 6:01am On Jun 16, 2018
innobets:
Wait make In do pohotoshop for u, I go need that 5M grin
lolz
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Lhimeet(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
innobets:
Wait make In do pohotoshop for u, I go need that 5M grin
Boss long time cool
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Konquest: 5:29pm On Feb 21
afonjaman:
Sijibomi Ogundele, the Boss of Sujimoto Construction limited has expressed desire in rewarding any person who is able to find a picture of him with MKO Abiola with five million naira.

The Billionaire enterpreneur shared this on social media as follows:

"In 1993, i met Chief MKO Abiola just before Elections.He shook my hnd and encourged me.After enquiring about my name, photographer at the event took picture of us.
Unfortunately, i dont have the picture
Anyone who can dig up this picture will get a 5 Million Naira Cash Reward"

Source:https://afonjaman.com/billionaire-boss-of-sujimotos-wants-to-give-5-million-if-you-can-find-this-picture/
Bump.

I wonder if he found the photographer from way back in 1993.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / Another 419 Format(beware)! / FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.