Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion (1263 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by asalimpo(m): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2018
They are foundational lies told by the WATCHTOWER society. The organization that runs the jw system.
Yet it seems most jw's refuse to question these lies or are just to scared of doing so for fear of punishment of some kind. Any thinking man would question these claims if he is really interested in knowing the truth before entrusting his soul and destiny to a doctrine.

1) All bible translations took out the name of God from the bible.
When a jw is preaching to you, they start out with this blatant lie.
But it's easy to test this allegation.
Find the manuscripts from which the bibles are translated from and find the name(s) of God in them.
These false religion has to set this lie up because it gives them credibility to push their own bible as being authentic-and others as being corrupted.

2) God has one name
This is another lie marketed by this organization.
It's so subtle that it's unquestioned.
Even mainstream pentecostals wont question this.
But this isnt so.
Judaism, which predates jw, recognize seven main names of God.
El,Elohim,El shaddai, and the tetragrammaton (YHWH)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

3) JEHOVAH is the name of God
Do you question this?
I didnt until i did some research.
Since the Jw's are so particular about the name of the God and how it must be hallowed,
and so on! Why did they go with the corrupt name and not the proper name .
JEHOVAH IS A mash of YHWH and ADONAI (this was initially invented by a spanish dominican monk, raymondus martini, and it spread like wild fire. In their earlier publications the watchtower society used to point to the origins of this name, but later removed this reminder. )
The name Jehovah is derived by inserting the vowels of ADONIA inbetween the tetragrammaton then changing the first letter 'Y' to 'J'!
Consider this reverence of God's Name with the way the Hebrew scribes reverenced it. The scribes considered God's name so sacred that a scribe would bath seven times before penning the name! Talk less of changing it to suit his tastes.
If the JW's are so particular about God's name, they should have preserved it as YHWH in their texts.
if the jw's are so exact about God's name, a latinized parallel can be derived from the tetragrammaton.
no need for the morphing into jehovah.
Moreover there's no 'j' in hebrew.

here is a video on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzetMUXPGo
The watchtower used to admit the unoriginality of the name jehovah before in their earlier publications but
have since deleted such commentary.

There is an argument that is some what valid that all names in the bible are latinized,that is they are not in their original hebrew/greek form. e.g There is no 'Jesus', 'Abraham' etc in the original texts. True.
But the original words, be they hebrew or greek closely (that's the word) mirror their latin forms.
Daveed mirrors David
Yehoshua mirrors Joshua
Moshe mirrors Moses (somewhat)
etc
YHWH mirrors JEHOVAH?! Think again!

4)
The watch tower organization allude to the idea that anytime the word name is mentioned in the bible in reference to God it means his name-YHWH (or Jehovah) for them.
A little thinking would prove this wrong.
e.g there's a verse that says that the name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous run into it and are safe (paraphrase)
but we also see that the hebrews attributed certain attributes to names.
e.g. some of the patraichs blessed God with a name after certain encounters e.g
calling God , Jehovah-Ebenezzer, Jehovah-Jireh, etc
and we see God naming people so that the people could live up to the destiny the encapsulated in the meaninig of the name. e.g Abram to Abraham (father of many nations)
Sarai to sarah,
etc
Lucifer to satan (accuser)
It therefore goes without reasoning that when faced with a problem, the children of God in the old covenant would invoke the name of God most applicable to the problem faced rather than a generic name.
In sickness it would be the God my Healer.
In war , the God of War (the Lord of Host)
In famine, the Lord my provider etc
each name would be a strong tower and fortress!
We also see this in the names of Jesus!
He is the lamb that takes away the sins of the world- note how John the baptists didnt say , behold , Jesus (the Christ) but rather used a more appropriate name - the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world (etc).

These core set of lies are used to establish converts in their religious system.
They are other lies they perpetrate which have been variously exposed elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2018
You've done well Sir, but there is one thing that is missing in your research. Jehovah's witnesses don't force people to join our religious group, we only make presentations of our Faith and if you're not interested we'll walk away peacefully. Please if you're a Christian try to meditate on this simple and straightforward pattern because that's how Jesus commissioned Christianity. It's not compulsory to conform to the local or popular traditions in your neighborhood because according to Jesus "whatever you want men to do to you, do to them in like manner" Matthew 7:12 I am one of Jehovah's witnesses and i became a member in the year 2014 after a thorough research for more than 20 years!

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by GEJfan1: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2018
Interesting... So the name Jehovah was even derived by a Spanish grin
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by OneJ: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2018
asalimpo:
They are foundational lies told by the WATCHTOWER society. The organization that runs the jw system.
Yet it seems most jw's refuse to question these lies or are just to scared of doing so for fear of punishment of some kind. Any thinking man would question these claims if he is really interested in knowing the truth before entrusting his soul and destiny to a doctrine.

1) All bible translations took out the name of God from the bible.
When a jw is preaching to you, they start out with this blatant lie.
But it's easy to test this allegation.
Find the manuscripts from which the bibles are translated from and find the name(s) of God in them.
These false religion has to set this lie up because it gives them credibility to push their own bible as being authentic-and others as being corrupted.

2) God has one name
This is another lie marketed by this organization.
It's so subtle that it's unquestioned.
Even mainstream pentecostals wont question this.
But this isnt so.
Judaism, which predates jw, recognize seven main names of God.
El,Elohim,El shaddai, and the tetragrammaton (YHWH)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

3) JEHOVAH is the name of God
Do you question this?
I didnt until i did some research.
Since the Jw's are so particular about the name of the God and how it must be hallowed,
and so on! Why did they go with the corrupt name and not the proper name .
JEHOVAH IS A mash of YHWH and ADONAI (this was initially invented by a spanish dominican monk, raymondus martini, and it spread like wild fire. In their earlier publications the watchtower society used to point to the origins of this name, but later removed this reminder. )
The name Jehovah is derived by inserting the vowels of ADONIA inbetween the tetragrammaton then changing the first letter 'Y' to 'J'!
Consider this reverence of God's Name with the way the Hebrew scribes reverenced it. The scribes considered God's name so sacred that a scribe would bath seven times before penning the name! Talk less of changing it to suit his tastes.
If the JW's are so particular about God's name, they should have preserved it as YHWH in their texts.
if the jw's are so exact about God's name, a latinized parallel can be derived from the tetragrammaton.
no need for the morphing into jehovah.
Moreover there's no 'j' in hebrew.

here is a video on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzetMUXPGo
The watchtower used to admit the unoriginality of the name jehovah before in their earlier publications but
have since deleted such commentary.

There is an argument that is some what valid that all names in the bible are latinized,that is they are not in their original hebrew/greek form. e.g There is no 'Jesus', 'Abraham' etc in the original texts. True.
But the original words, be they hebrew or greek closely (that's the word) mirror their latin forms.
Daveed mirrors David
Yehoshua mirrors Joshua
Moshe mirrors Moses (somewhat)
etc
YHWH mirrors JEHOVAH?! Think again!

4)
The watch tower organization allude to the idea that anytime the word name is mentioned in the bible in reference to God it means his name-YHWH (or Jehovah) for them.
A little thinking would prove this wrong.
e.g there's a verse that says that the name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous run into it and are safe (paraphrase)
but we also see that the hebrews attributed certain attributes to names.
e.g. some of the patraichs blessed God with a name after certain encounters e.g
calling God , Jehovah-Ebenezzer, Jehovah-Jireh, etc
and we see God naming people so that the people could live up to the destiny the encapsulated in the meaninig of the name. e.g Abram to Abraham (father of many nations)
Sarai to sarah,
etc
Lucifer to satan (accuser)
It therefore goes without reasoning that when faced with a problem, the children of God in the old covenant would invoke the name of God most applicable to the problem faced rather than a generic name.
In sickness it would be the God my Healer.
In war , the God of War (the Lord of Host)
In famine, the Lord my provider etc
each name would be a strong tower and fortress!
We also see this in the names of Jesus!
He is the lamb that takes away the sins of the world- note how John the baptists didnt say , behold , Jesus (the Christ) but rather used a more appropriate name - the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world (etc).

These core set of lies are used to establish converts in their religious system.
They are other lies they perpetrate which have been variously exposed elsewhere.
THE FOUNDATIONAL LIES OF ASALIMPO.
@Asalimpo ,that is the proper caption of the trash U put up above.
"That men may know that thou ,whose name is Jehovah, art the Most High over all the earth"- Psalms 83:18.
The name of the Most High God is Jehovah.
Asalimpo,your series of lies can't change what God's word says.

In your own words "some of the patriarchs blessed God with a name after certain encounters eg Jehovahjireh".
Lets see what God's word says ,
Gen 22:14: "and Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah jireh".
Una see am? Jehovah jireh is the name of a place.
1Sam7:12, "then Samuel took a stone & set it between Mizpeh & Shen & called the name of it Ebenezer". Nairalanders, una see am, the name of a stone between mizpeh & shen was called Ebenezer.
Today ,Brazzaville the capital of Republic of Congo ,was named after the French man, Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza. It does not mean his name is Brazzaville. nor change his name to Brazzaville. .
In like manner, Jehovah jireh is NOT the name of the Most High God.
In the Hebrew manuscript "the name of Jehovah is a strong tower.." Of a truth the phrase "the name of the lord " is actually a man made contraption.
Pls resist your perennial. itch to spread falsehood & fabricate LIES to malign Jehovah's holy name & His people.
Conclusion: Asalimpo is a SERIAL LIAR.
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by asalimpo(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2018
None of you opposing my write up have come to the conclusion of how you both or your organization came to prove that the bible had been corrupted by other bible translations.
We can start from there.
Then the big deal about a name!!! (Not God but Jehovah (which isnt even a correct derivation) )
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Emusan(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2018
GEJfan1:
Interesting... So the name Jehovah was even derived by a Spanish grin

JW themselves admitted that the rendering of YHWH isn't supposed to be Jehovah but they go with the pronunciation of Jehovah simply because "MANY PEOPLE are already FAMILIAR with the name Jehovah"

Take a closer look at @bolden:
>This is the same organization that always claim to correct God's name and Hallow It YET can go with what we can call wrong rendering of God's name.
>This is the same organization that always claim that people have changed the name of God YET admitted that the same people are already FAMILIAR with it.
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by GEJfan1: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Emusan:

JW themselves admitted that the rendering of YHWH isn't supposed to be Jehovah but they go with the pronunciation of Jehovah simply because "MANY PEOPLE are already FAMILIAR with the name Jehovah"

>This is the same organization that always claim to correct God's name and Hallow It YET can go with what we can call wrong rendering of God's name.
>This is the same organization that always claim that people have changed the name of God YET admitted that the same people are already FAMILIAR with it.
wow, they agreed that Jehovah is not the real name of the Jewish God ? shocked
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Emusan:

The ñame "Jesús" that's now accepted globally is not the ORIGINAL pronunciation of the name of God's son,yet in every nation the name has been agreed upon (though pronounced differently due to language barriers) Jehovah's witnesses accepted the divine name just as everybody accepted the transliterated "Jesus" since the Bible made it clear that God has a unique name that HIMSELF and HIS only begotten son holds so dear(Exodus 6:3,Psalm 83:18,John 17:26)so please let's go and meditate on that! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
GEJfan1:
wow, they agreed that Jehovah is not the real name of the Jewish God ? shocked
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Emusan(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Riofidelio:
The ñame "Jesús" that's now accepted globally is not the ORIGINAL pronunciation of the name of God's son,yet in every nation the name has been agreed upon (though pronounced differently due to language barriers) Jehovah's witnesses accepted the divine name just as everybody accepted the transliterated "Jesus" since the Bible made it clear that God has a unique name that HIMSELF and HIS only begotten son holds so dear(Exodus 6:3,Psalm 83:18,John 17:26)so please let's go and meditate on that! God bless you.

I have dealt with this in the past on this forum, see it here!

https://www.nairaland.com/2242343/two-things-need-know-jehovahs

The funny part of it is that you people will continue to twist the truth just to hold on to lies.

2 Likes

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by OneJ: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
@Emusan,psalms 83:18 reads "that men may know that thou whose name is JEHOVAH' art the Most High over all the earth".
Emusan, i have one question for U: na JWs write that verse for Bible?
Twist Psalms 83:18 as it pleases U.
Your sentimental rants can't change God's word. "
Jehovah is the name of the Most High God.
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Emusan(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
OneJ:
@Emusan,psalms 83:18 reads "that men may know that thou whose name is JEHOVAH' art the Most High over all the earth".

You're not too smart, anyway I know you people lack simple comprehension or deliberately twisting the truth.

Both the Op and I never said God's name never appeared in the Bible (get that into your skull) but wrong pronunciation and formulation which YOUR ORGANIZATION KNOWS ABOUT but still WENT AHEAD TO PROMOTE

like I asked in my previous thread that dealt with a topic like this, will the Catholic monk who formulated the Latin name be part of the Little flocks or not?

1 Like

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Emusan:

I have dealt with this in the past on this forum, see it here!

https://www.nairaland.com/2242343/two-things-need-know-jehovahs

The funny part of it is that you people will continue to twist the truth just to hold on to lies.
Well i'm not in the position to judge if they lied or not.What called my undivided attention was the comely,lovely and virtuous manner the presentations came i so much love it because of the humility and respectful approach of the presenters.(1Peter 3:15)They explained that God has a personal name and i found it in my personal copy of the Bible(Exodus 6:2,3,Psalms 83:18) they also explained that Jesus Christ preached and taught people using that name(John 17:6,26) they also explained that my salvation is attached to how i treat that divine name(Joel 2:32,Romans 10:13)So i abandoned ego,pride, haughtiness and arrogance to become one of Jehovah's witnesses but if you don't agree with them i think it's a free world after all your God surely has a punishment reserved for those who disagreed with his utterances the same way the God of Jehovah's witnesses will punish those who disagreed. Therefore let's watch and see who's God is true! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Riofidelio:

Is that why you should hold on to a name coined and derived by people you consider pagans?

1 Like

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Riofidelio:
Well i'm not in the position to judge if they lied or not.What called my undivided attention was the comely,lovely and virtuous manner the presentations came i so much love it because of the humility and respectful approach of the presenters.(1Peter 3:15)They explained that God has a personal name and i found it in my personal copy of the Bible(Exodus 6:2,3,Psalms 83:18) they also explained that Jesus Christ preached and taught people using that name(John 17:6,26) they also explained that my salvation is attached to how i treat that divine name(Joel 2:32,Romans 10:13)So i abandoned ego,pride, haughtiness and arrogance to become one of Jehovah's witnesses but if you don't agree with them i think it's a free world after all your God surely has a punishment reserved for those who disagreed with his utterances the same way the God of Jehovah's witnesses will punish those who disagreed. Therefore let's watch and see who's God is true! wink wink wink
Why are you always fixated with punishment to be given by your jehovah to people who don't agree With your doctrine/Bible interpretation? Na wa o.
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by OneJ: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Why are you always fixated with punishment to be given by your jehovah to people who don't agree With your doctrine/Bible interpretation? Na wa o.

A wicked man runneth when no one pursueth him. The guilty are always afraid of their own shadow. . Why eee be say the punishment of Jehovah dey give u sleepless night & High BP? Your problem no get cure. Walahi !!!
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by OneJ: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Emusan:

You're not too smart, anyway I know you people lack simple comprehension or deliberately twisting the truth.

Both the Op and I never said God's name never appeared in the Bible (get that into your skull) but wrong pronunciation and formulation which YOUR ORGANIZATION KNOWS ABOUT but still WENT AHEAD TO PROMOTE

like I asked in my previous thread that dealt with a topic like this, will the Catholic monk who formulated the Latin name be part of the Little flocks or not?
@Emusan,why dodge the question: na JW form the name & put am "Jehovah" for Bible ? U have no quarrel with Jehovah being in the Bible but are against "wrong pronunciation & formulation." For your mind U have no quarrel with the message but u dey vex for the messenger.
Emusan, are U high on something?
Jesus is not the actual "pronunciation & formulation" of the name in Hebrew but u see nothing wrong with it being called "Jesus" (anglicised form of the Greek Iesous). But ,when it involved the God's name (YHWH in Hebrew) ,una dey vex dey against the divine name.
Your hypocrisy & double standards speak volumes. Your real intent to silence God's name will never succeed (una no go no fit do shishi !!).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by asalimpo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Riofidelio:
They also told you that there's no hell fire!! - a staple of most false cults - the numb their victims to the fear of divine justice.
If salvation is in just a name - then why did Jesus die?
can you and them answer that?
How is sin cleansed?
Who is the Holy Spirit? - ask them the teachers in your organization!!
It starts with one lie - then spreads till the truth is no more found .

Their string of woefully wrong predictions by the false prophet found charles russel (a former 33rd degree free mason).
If you dont see JW as a man made phony show, you are the one being deceived.
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by asalimpo(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
OneJ:
Some translations use the name YHWH, the proper and correct name.
Others just continued in the erroneous but popular tradition of using JEHOVAH.
This is not an endorsement of your heresies!!!
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by asalimpo(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2018
OneJ:
You have never used the original sources to back up your claims have you?
in the hebrew the word translated to JEHOVAH by the kjv is actually Yawheh!
psalm 83 v 18 in the hebrew script reads:
"le bedeka; Yawheh ; sim.ka ; attah; ki- ; weye-de u"
translated
"the alone Yawheh whose name you that that may know"
words in bracket are inserted to clarify the meaning from the literal translation so it is interpreted often as:
the alone[are] Yawheh (others use Jehovah. Well...) whose name you that [men] That may know.
reduced to more palatable form , and you have the king james interpretation.
But point is in the Hebrew, in the original language that the old testament was written, that word translated Jehovah in kjv isnt jehovah. There is no word like Jehovah in the hebrew! It's man's invention.
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by asalimpo(m): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Riofidelio:
in english, we use the english (i.e latinized) form of the hebrew names. So there's a variation.
But the translations have a direct correspondence with the original names.
It is not a whole new mishmash and combination to make a whole new word entirely which is what JEHOVAH IS!
We say Jerusalem not yerusalem (which is what the hebrew form reads like) but you can see the correspondence.
Coming out acting holier than thou when the very thing they are pushing is an invention is pathetic-yet this is the thrust of this false sect. From there they go on to peddle other lies.
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2018
asalimpo:

They also told you that there's no hell fire!! - a staple of most false cults - the numb their victims to the fear of divine justice.
If salvation is in just a name - then why did Jesus die?
can you and them answer that?
How is sin cleansed?
Who is the Holy Spirit? - ask them the teachers in your organization!!
It starts with one lie - then spreads till the truth is no more found .

Their string of woefully wrong predictions by the false prophet found charles russel (a former 33rd degree free mason).
If you dont see JW as a man made phony show, you are the one being deceived.
I hate being biased whenever there is contradicting thoughts and theories because i knew neither side at birth,i grew up to know religion either from parents or friends. So if i don't want to be partial, i must thoughtfully consider the presentations from both sides,ask thought provoking questions to ascertain where FAITH stands and finally chose without selfish motives.Nobody likes to live all his/her on lies most especially when the aftermath will be terrible,you and i only grew up to know both side so i'll advise for caution rather than hasty judgment because nobody knows for sure which side is DECEIVED! Regarding Hellfire,please think deeply about Adam and Eve(the first couple that sinned) God said they'll return to nonexistence as in return to dust, they were created,they knew nothing before creation,God's plan was to have intelligent creatures taking good care of the Earth not to test them and later stop them from returning to nonexistence only to torment (HIS image) Forever. Faith is defined as the assured expectations of what's hoped for the evidence demonstration of realities though not seen, of course if it's FAITH the believer must be able to give reasonable explanation to convince others not just saying things that's unexplainable. Please i know that there is two things (1) Faith which is explainable,and (2)Credulity which is based on falsehood! TRUTH in most cases often takes a thorough research to discover because majority only follow the crowd without careful thoughts. God bless you Sir.
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2018
asalimpo:

in english, we use the english (i.e latinized) form of the hebrew names. So there's a variation.
But the translations have a direct correspondence with the original names.
It is not a whole new mishmash and combination to make a whole new word entirely which is what JEHOVAH IS!
We say Jerusalem not yerusalem (which is what the hebrew form reads like) but you can see the correspondence.
Coming out acting holier than thou when the very thing they are pushing is an invention is pathetic-yet this is the thrust of this false sect. From there they go on to peddle other lies.
Isaiah 9:6 reads ".....his name will be called Wonderful,Counselor,Mighty God,Eternal Father,Prince of Peace..." But no religious group uses all these names indiscriminately rather they're all sticking to just one name "Jesus" likewise there are so many ways you can refer to God but Jesus said His father's name is important during worship! Matthew 6:9 John 17:6,26 So whether you use Yahweh,Yehovah or Jehovah what matters is the fact that God has a "personal" name and HIS son acknowledged it. Jesus due to barrier in languages could be called Yesu!
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by GEJfan1: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2018
All this one way una talk no consign me. I hope say all of una don go collect voters card? Buhari must not enter again ooo
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
OneJ:

A wicked man runneth when no one pursueth him. The guilty are always afraid of their own shadow. . Why eee be say the punishment of Jehovah dey give u sleepless night & High BP? Your problem no get cure. Walahi !!!

Did I say punishment from your God gives me concern? Think again. Why should I be having sleepless night and high bp over what's in someone's imagination a? Which should I have sleepless night and high bp over what's never going to happen?
The question I asked is why are you guys fixated on the punishment to be dished out to people who don't agree with your governing body by your God?

Na una dey dream. I just pointed out your dreams and wishes are evil and inhumane.
It's like it's already getting to you that your dreams won't come true. Eya kpele
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Did I say punishment from your God gives me concern? Think again. Why should I be having sleepless night and high bp over what's in someone's imagination a? Which should I have sleepless night and high bp over what's never going to happen?
The question I asked is why are you guys fixated on the punishment to be dished out to people who don't agree with your governing body by your God?

Na una dey dream. I just pointed out your dreams and wishes are evil and inhumane.
It's like it's already getting to you that your dreams won't come true. Eya kpele
ATTENTION all brothers!!! This commentator is a DISFELLOWSHIPED!!! cry cry cry

Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
ATTENTION all brothers!!! This commentator is a DISFELLOWSHIPED!!! cry cry cry

See this sick man that says it is better to keep and hide pedophilles and rapists in the family than reporting them to police.
See this man whose wish/dream is to see 8 billion people die because they chose not to believe what some old men in new York who call themselves governing body say about the bible.

See someone that says after these 8 billion are slaughtered by their jehovah, 8 million jws will inherit earth.
See what's on a human being's mind
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by OneJ: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

See this sick man that says it is better to keep and hide pedophilles and rapists in the family than reporting them to police.
See this man whose wish/dream is to see 8 billion people die because they chose not to believe what some old men in new York who call themselves governing body say about the bible.

See someone that says after these 8 billion are slaughtered by their jehovah, 8 million jws will inherit earth.
See what's on a human being's mind

U wan come display your IBERIBEISM for here?
SERIAL LIAR,keep off !!!!
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Please Pastor Asamlimpo,Genesis 3:19 said Adam will return to the dust from where he was taken,i also read in the Bible (KJV) hell or hellfire,most people claim that Adam is not dead but suffering somewhere(Hellfire) .Please which part of Adam will be tormented in hell forever, his body his soul or his spirit? God bless you Sir! grin grin grin
Re: Foundational Lies Of The JEHOVAH WITNESS Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2018
OneJ:

U wan come display your IBERIBEISM for here?
SERIAL LIAR,keep off !!!!

You want to turn a blind eye to your church members threat right? I know the truth is bitter for you to swallow.
Next time you guys will not tell people your jehovah will destroy them for not believing the Bible interpretation of 8 old men in new York who say they are uninspired and fallible and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction when you can't use any Bible verse to support your claim.

(1) (Reply)

Writing Exams In The Dream / Jesus As D Word Of God And D Word Of God As D Power Of God / "A Christian Masquerade"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.