Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications (25136 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by Respect55(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Immediately I saw 1gig ram,i stopped reading

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by KendrickAyomide: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2018
CHESTER48:
Have you used an iPhone before?
i have no reason to use one yet. but i operate iphones everyday. the battery is mostly trash. i can't believe this is even an argument
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by Tunagee(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2018
1 GB RAM? These guys must be kidding!
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by Tunagee(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2018
festwiz:
For the target audience, it's too expensive. it should've been priced at about 25k, like that 13k MTN smartphone.

#peace

Bad guy!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by sledge001(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
collinometricx:
3500 battery?

Techno noe well
Hmm! I think the bigger issue here is the RAM. Just 1GB in this age and time? No wa oo
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by ridbell01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
the people are just milking some people sha..i will buy phone of 1g ram for 40k when i can get gionee A1lite less than 50k i pity those people buying tecno with there poor resolution
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by boujeeassnigga(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
... And its not 4G enabled. *sighs*
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by collinometricx: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
richard870:
Hmmn, wetin u go come talk about overhyped iPhone wey d battery no dey reach 3000mAh

Instead mk dem der improve battery life, them der do rubbish, I der complain coz of my k9
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by collinometricx: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
richard870:
Hmmn, wetin u go come talk about overhyped iPhone wey d battery no dey reach 3000mAh
Na watin I go fit afford i der complain put
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by Ofemmanu1: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2018
YesNo:
Beautiful TRASH

1gb RAM in 2018? well, this is NIGERIA.

I believe they will make big sales in Nigeria even if they bring back 512 RAM. why? Because this is Nigeria.

That phone is good..
it runs Andriod GO.
1gb means 2gb
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by nairalee(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
I actually thought the topic said "tekno and 2face"
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by Ofemmanu1: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
ridbell01:
the people are just milking some people sha..i will buy phone of 1g ram for 40k when i can get gionee A1lite less than 50k i pity those people buying tecno with there poor resolution

Pity yasef!
Spark 2 is better than A1 lite.
you know nothing about technology.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by Ofemmanu1: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2018
Nnaabros:

I just couldn't believe it. Im sure they still see us as backward technologically. And they call it an 'upgrade'

You're very backward technologically bro.
that device is a GO!

Receive sense, wake up!
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by kolatunez: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
smh for some ppl

still waiting for the full review henry.i wanna see how 1GB holds up with Android GO
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by richard870(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I've already shown the falsehood in your post by showing actual pictures of my usage time..show me yours.
Falsehood I really wanna believe you are an educated fellow... u seem to contest facts rather than accept a reality that doesn't favour you!
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by richard870(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
collinometricx:

Instead mk dem der improve battery life, them der do rubbish, I der complain coz of my k9
They will bro, just give it a lil more time. I'm sure about 90% of tecno loyals won't assent to patronising them two years ago , but now they have won an impressive amount of Android addicts (users) in Nigeria and other West African states as a result of their relentless efforts towards making the brand a household name
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by richard870(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
collinometricx:
Na watin I go fit afford i der complain put
Alright sir
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by BridleTech: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Do you tink dis Leagoo S8 cud be a better option? With 3gb/32gb, full screen and 4G.......https://www.nairaland.com/4560649/leagoo-s8-full-screen-display
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
richard870:
Falsehood I really wanna believe you are an educated fellow... u seem to contest facts rather than accept a reality that doesn't favour you!
Unproven facts you mean? I am still waiting for you to show me your usage time.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i have no reason to use one yet. but i operate iphones everyday. the battery is mostly trash. i can't believe this is even an argument
You haven't used one yet and you concluded that it is mostly trash? Is this trash enough for you?
This after 17 hours off the charger and 8 solid hours of Web browsing, WhatsApp, music, gaming and calls..I dare you to show me your Android usage stats.

Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by buygala(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You haven't used one yet and you concluded that it is mostly trash? Is this trash enough for you?
This after 17 hours off the charger and 8 solid hours of Web browsing, WhatsApp, music, gaming and calls..I dare you to show me your Android usage stats.

Oga please Sit down sad

One of your screenshots show your phone to be on airplane mode with WiFi on..and the rest show network on with WiFi also on...

Put your iPhone 7+ on 4g or at least H+ and then be honest to yourself and tell us whether you will get up to half of this screentime you are claiming.

I won't touch a Tecno with a 100-foot pole....But using the battery life of an iPhone on airplane mode and WiFi to compare that of another phone which is most likely used with Full mobile network on and the network sef probably fluctuating upandan is plain silly....no offence

My Samsung Note 5 Duos will do much better than your iPhone 7 if it's connected to just WiFi and not 3g or 4g...I know because I have tried it that way.

Switch your network to 4g or H+ and watch your battery go down in flames smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
buygala:

Oga please Sit down sad

One of your screenshots show your phone to be on airplane mode with WiFi on..and the rest show network on with WiFi also on...

Put your iPhone 7+ on 4g or at least H+ and then be honest to yourself and tell us whether you will get up to half of this screentime you are claiming.

I won't touch a Tecno with a 100 feet pole....But using the battery life of an iPhone on airplane mode and WiFi to compare that of another phone which is most likely used with Full mobile network on and the network sef probably fluctuating upandan is plain silly....no offence

My Samsung Note 5 Duos will do much better than your iPhone 7 if it's connected to just WiFi and not 3g or 4g...I know because I have tried it that way.

Switch your network to 4g or H+ and watch your battery go down in flames smiley
I use airplane mode when I get back home in the evening for work and I don't need to be disturbed with calls..my 7 plus even on 3g can go for 10 solid hours of usage..funny enough none of you guys have shown even a picture to back up your claims..not even one..
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by buygala(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I use airplane mode when I get back home in the evening for work and I don't need to be disturbed with calls..my 7 plus even on 3g can go for 10 solid hours of usage..funny enough none of you guys have shown even a picture to back up your claims..not even one..

We don't need to show any picture because it is you not us who is alleging insane battery life when your phone is almost always only on airplane mode and Wifi

Use your Phone on 3g or 4g consistently...Then you can honestly compare your battery life with other phones smiley

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by bravesoul247(m): 12:23am On Jun 16, 2018
This device is good
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by Promiseisaac(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2018
some of u don't get it... 1gig ram is what most Nigerians can afford but many of u don't get.
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by Samson1851(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications by nnaomaog(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2018
3500mah battery capacity

Not bad for the new spark 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Warns Against NIN Sale / Remember These Nokia Phones? / This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.