Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (43141 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Funkybabee(f): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Woooow
I just saw his video this morning though that man who is asking him a question is a very stupid person
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by darlenese(f): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2018
dkronicle:
It was yesterday i her saw her video. Hr needs education mehn

u need it too
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Omo ologo
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by toscolee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
sagerasaq:
Its a good direction..
If only All this Pastors and Govt officials who own Private Institutions can learn from them..
Education is Expensive and Only things like this can help make it easy.
There are many Taju's out there who need help.
Christ embassy nursery/primary schools are free.

1 Like

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by AceDomino(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
I just watched the video less than 3 hours ago
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by obatom19(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
sagerasaq:
Its a good direction..
If only All this Pastors and Govt officials who own Private Institutions can learn from them..
Education is Expensive and Only things like this can help make it easy.
There are many Taju's out there who need help.

A sister of mine and her friend received an all expense paid university scholarship from ' all this pastors', you insinuated.
Maybe you should have used 'some of these pastors'.
The fact that you don't know they do doesn't mean they don't.
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tomorrow they will still claim most educated.
I go post pictures of thus year waec marking here in the East. You will weep for SW people.
The problem of the Igbo man is religion i tell you.
And once we remove it.... The world will bow at our feet.
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Cute funny boy.I am so happy he will get good education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKm6Dm15fws
Thanks so much bro... Handsome boy...More grace to his likes...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Tetuila Blasted By Fans For Trying To Look Golden / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.