Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (43139 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by itiswellandwell: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Nice one
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Now, i am happy they found him, Give him some few more years and he is going to be educated and when he sees the guy who made that video and called him olori ibu (useless head) he will just laff grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2018
If you are here to watch the video, click like

2 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by BabaIbo: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2018
Good one
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Nice. Social media can be a good tool for helping people out there.
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Sirpaul(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
His... go back to school
dkronicle:
It was yesterday i her saw her video. Hr needs education mehn
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Thank God
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Toks2008(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68430671:
Happy he was found AT LAST !!

A new world has come for Taju.
NEW DAWN!!

I knew this would happen the first time I viewd the funny viral video....the power of social media.

Good one.
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by damiz(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2018
Power of social media
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by ashjay001(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2018
sagerasaq:
Its a good direction..
If only All this Pastors and Govt officials who own Private Institutions can learn from them..
Education is Expensive and Only things like this can help make it easy.
There are many Taju's out there who need help.

Why not, develop d public school, in his region, with d funds being contributed? I'm sure, of many more like him, in his localitysad

3 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
LA BUHARI KIDNAPPED HIM
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by okwabayi(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Today is my birthday nairalanders grin

I need money oooo, man broke

UBA 2097258780
You see them?

Awon corporate beggars who have turned nairaland into their personal bank account. They've gotten so used to receiving free money they don't say please anymore.
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by eph12(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2018
sagerasaq:
Its a good direction..
If only All this Pastors and Govt officials who own Private Institutions can learn from them..
Churches sponsor a lot of people to school
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by kitaatita: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2018
I have seen this quote somewhere 'If you can't feed them, don't breed them'
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2018
okwabayi:

You see them?

Awon corporate beggars who have turned nairaland into their personal bank account. They've gotten so used to receiving free money they don't say please anymore.

Broke niggas don't quote broke niggas.... Get off my mentions undecided
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by moses93(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:

I think you need Education more than TAJU

Correct yourself b4 the English scholars here barbecue you sad

I know say naa typo shaa cool
lol he seriously needs the education more than the boy in question. I pray they discover him like taju on time. auto correct no de joke o.
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by okwabayi(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Some yeyebrities sha. If something is trending you'll see them join a hand so one will think life's comfortable for them.

AY Makun does not have money. If he does, however unlikely, stinginess won't let him see road.

1 Like

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by lovat(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2018
sagerasaq:
Its a good direction..
You are a Moslem. Your religion kept that poor boy in ignorance and poverty now you are blaming Pastors.

When will Islam take responsibly for causing backwardness
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by moses93(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2018
dkronicle:
It was yesterday i her saw her video. Hr needs education mehn
speak in parables I guess?
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Kakafranky(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=coolebux post=68436451] Wey you! So people should now start looking for you too, abi? grin grin You want to transmit the gesture to yourself shocked[/quote

my belle o ]
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by enemachris(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:

I think you need Education more than TAJU

Correct yourself b4 the English scholars here barbecue you sad grin grin grin

I know say naa typo shaa cool
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Toks2008:

I knew this would happen the first time I viewd the funny viral video....the power of social media.

Good one.

Where's the video nah? can't seem to find it...help plzzz
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by whytepawn1(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2018
favour just found him.... still sad though that there are tons of young kids out there that can't and won't have the chance nor privilege to go to school...
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Where's the video nah? can't seem to find it...help plzzz

Cute funny boy.I am so happy he will get good education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKm6Dm15fws
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Vmaqween(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Awwn!, I love this God continue to bless you to do more
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by XingXhang(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2018
sagerasaq:
Its a good direction..

Shut up!
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Bonapart(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2018
sagerasaq:
Its a good direction..
you fools should let pastors be. What go out from one church to charity in a month, is what you can't achieve in your life time

1 Like

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by XingXhang(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2018
folakemigeh:
Now, i am happy they found him, Give him some few more years and he is going to be educated and when he sees the guy who made that video and called him olori ibu (useless head) he will just laff grin grin grin grin grin

Prophetess
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by XingXhang(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Just watched the video grin grin grin

A very funny guy... Send me his details so I can make some contributions... Taju needs to go to school : cool
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by willibounce1(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2018
The little boy is eager to learn and i think he'll learn fast. They just need to put him in a good school and monitor his progress. His school fees should be paid directly to the school and not given to the parents as they might spend it. The family should be supported as well because if food nor dey, book nor go enter brain ooo.

I particularly love the smile on his face and felt pity for him when he said ' in lo school'
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Benbobola(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2018
What of the foolish unku that called him 'eleriibu'? That one sef need educashun!
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by eyoniggar(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Tears dropped from my eye upon saying " in lo school", I think thats apparently what brought about the support he;s getting from left to right. Plus hes adorable and his accent+tone killed it. Good luck Taju

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Stuns In Chinese Attire / Tony Tetuila Blasted By Fans For Trying To Look Golden / Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.