Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) (45084 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Emmanuel Okonkwo: I Almost Committed Suicide When A Woman I Dated For 4 Years.. / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by younglleo: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2018
cheiiii...! Dis burn weak me
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2018
With the burn he still looks good
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Soso990240(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
because of burns, you wanna commit suicide

didinrin undecided
u dont know d type of burn he was referring to. Just take a look at him. if u have a conscience, u will feel his pain.

1 Like

Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by EmagNig(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2018
This is a very wrong post praizblog

That was not Kenny George...She only posted the story of the man...Take time to read and study before misleading the public..It's people like you that give bloggers a bad name

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Guys go and give h a follow if you can. Great guy and really down to earth.
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

didinrin undecided
I do not pray you should be in his shoes
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by jnizzle(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Kenny George is female..... she only reposted dis guy's story
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by samsam2019: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

didinrin undecided
wha wrong with people like you
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by indoorscholar(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

didinrin undecided

pls be quiet do you know his pain? Or the age he got burnt?
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin

Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by yvesboss(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kenny George is a lady. . Fake bloggers
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
May u get burnt
CANDYDADDY:

didinrin undecided
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Simplep:
May u get burnt

ur leg like that of sugar cane undecided
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lol,e pain am
CANDYDADDY:

ur leg like that of sugar cane undecided

Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Alleluia somebody!!!
Thank God for your life!!!
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by drey076(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
inoki247:
y ar pipul talking of Suicide for d past few dayz. bkuz suicide is free abi.. u guyz wil start paying for suicide commited d govt will soon place a Tariff on Suicide.
cheesy
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by jimohomotayo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
And u are there today to share ur story to those MUMU dat ordinary simple frustration, d next is committing suicide
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
I am confused here is it the same female actor Kenny George or there's another Kenny George I don't know?
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
gosh, blood of Amadioha, is this a human being or a beast from evil forest, they would have allowed the fire to finish him off, what use is he now in life .. abeg OP add gory pictures
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

didinrin undecided

Uncle (with respect) don't you ever say this to someone that have experienced fire accident or reactions to any drug or something else.
I have scars all over my body I'm proudly living with now cause I understood I can't change it.
A mistake of an Indian doctor has left me with scars all over, It took 20yrs for me to finally accept my body, I used to dress like I was living abroad, putting on big jackets and socks to cover up but now I try to dress "Open" cause my mum helped me through it. My mum always dress like I did so I don't feel I'm alone in my world.
I don't need sympathy but don't make me feel ugly cause I know I'm not.
Please watch what you say, you haven't experienced such (and you won't).

2 Likes

Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Vmaqween(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wow!, Honestly to me it gave you another look..Like you have an image drawn on your skin....I love it... it is well

1 Like

Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

didinrin undecided

why are you this stu..pid
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by malificent(f): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kay Obum always inspiring..

When did he become a nollywood actor though?
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by malificent(f): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bullhari007:
gosh, blood of Amadioha, is this a human being or a beast from evil forest, they would have allowed the fire to finish him off, what use is he now in life .. abeg OP add gory pictures

Shee you know you're mad If you make fun of others predicament, it'll be visited upon your household ten-fold
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by emelda86(f): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
The guy still handsome o...
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by usebog: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Beware of fire
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by jeff92: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=CANDYDADDY post=68435126] because of burns, you wanna commit suicide

didinrin undecided[/quoteU GO JST DEY YAN ANYHW U TINK SAY E DEY EASY TO LIVE WIT SUCH SCAR ON UR BODY...FOOL!
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:
The guy still handsome o...
Lol. Can you date him?
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by mema900: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

didinrin undecided

Olodo
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by OreoPaschal(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bullhari007:

May peace and love never find you!
Re: Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) by LadyJasper: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bullhari007:
There's always this guy..............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda Needs More Alcohol Or More Sex / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.