Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term (20504 Views)

Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by mikejimm: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Come Tinubu if to say na joke stop am ooooooooo. Go take your drugs abeg because the thunderous thunder that will fire you is already in Boudillion

So because Buhari corrected a mistake made by the administration he served by DECLARING JUNE 12 AS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, WE SHOULD FORGET:
1. LEAH

2. Maina reinstatement

3. The killings of thousands of Nigerian by Fulani herdsmen and his silence

4. Baru's day light robbery in the NNPC

5. Babachir Lawal still roaming free

6. Increment of fuel pump price and still payment of fuel subsidy

7. Nepotism

8. He is a religious fanatics, enforcement of Arabic and Islam on Nigerians

9. His propaganda

10. That he is even a friend with you Tinubu, is enough to vote him out!

What nonsense

I am a Yoruba person. I doubt if these people actually have human feeling. Their interests are so paramount to them. To be candid, I am highly disappointed in Tinubu's position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Justinah4real(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
debaj10:
guy, stop dis nonsense o.
wetin dey do u sef?
ahn ah?
bababubu forevaaaaaa!!!
if e pain u, kiss transfoma.
angry
unless the Yoots want to kontinue begging APC for 5000 naira SOCIAL SECURITY, in the next 4 years. Lets see if your PVC is going to buy food for you, in Market where a person that is paid in millions a month, and you are beging APC for 5000naira since

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by ozoebuka1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:
Is a pity that yorubas are now claiming Buhari brought hope to nigeria......

but we not surprised....that they have choose to be a subservient slaves all their lives......to the caliphate

they have made a vow that no matter what they must be enslaved by hausa fulani.
chosen
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Alphaman007: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tinubu speaks for himself.. Stop the unnecessarily generalization
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by malcom2x(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
deantimes:

https://www.headlineng.com/tinubu-buhari-second-term/

Feeding people in school is not quality education besides how many of your relatives or grandchildren attends those school he feeds?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Oshin56(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why you know go talk rubbish so far the man is favoring you
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by drololaaof: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
BAT it is true you are a leader but you forget that the masses are suffering, before May 29 2015 pump price of petrol is #97 now #145 and months of suffering before and after Christmas,naira\dollar 159\450 now #365 ,Rice #8000 to #16-22000 a bag,thousands killed by Fulani herdsmen ,increase in cult,thuggery & hooligans activity, no power supply as promised but increase in tariff God dey oh
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by okolet(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
In my humble opinion, i suggest Edo should be allowed to produce the next presidential candidate for 2019. Since both Christian and Muslim president have all failed us.. It's high time we citizens give witches a try and see for ourselves.

Quote me when you have a better alternative..
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by sogodihno: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
All of u shouting vote buhari out, who are we voting in? Even PDP the major opposition party are yet to present a candidate and we have very few months to election.

In present Nigeria, their is no one that can defeat Buhari now, because we vote base on popularity, religiosity and ethnicity, and the point is Buhari has leverage more than any other candidate base on what i have listed.

And with this master stroke(what he did with Abiola)even when Obj refuse to do it, believe me, lhe has more than 50% of Yoruba vote already, Hausa will always vote for their candidate even if he didn't do anything but just because he is from their ethnic group.

Their is no way Buhari won't win next year election not because he has done well, but because, their is no candidate that will be accepted like him base on religion, popularity and ethnicity, at least at the moment.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
bull crap! the CLANISH sadist is the most useless Thing I ever voted!

#NEVER AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by mikolo4us: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
U should be given lectures on why u n Buhari should go to Jail
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by HENRY940: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Political ass licking is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by anigold(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
yanabasee:
He promised to make N1 to equal $1 and behold we have it in folds....

He promised to stop public officers from foreign medical treatment but was the first to go against it....

He budgeted money for aso clinic and we can't even get cheap aspirin from the clinic....

He's going back to Daura whether the devil likes it or not...
truth.. my APC neighbor says Buhari is the best President ever in Nigeria but he is oweing my over N200,000 because of extreme hardship. Next time I talks that trash I will seize all his cloths and electronics to even cover 10% of my debts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by agadamalik(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Tinubu doesnt speak for all Yorubas, some of us are not too stupid to face HELL for the second time angry
with you or without you very sure that our dear President will come back for second term on office. 7 Enemies of Nigeria will never succeed. Nigeria will be great without you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by anigold(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
sogodihno:
All of u shouting vote buhari out, who are we voting in? Even PDP the major opposition party are yet to present a candidate and we have very few months to election.

In present Nigeria, their is no one that can defeat Buhari now, because we vote base on popularity, religiosity and ethnicity, and the point is Buhari has leverage more than any other candidate base on what i have listed.

And with this master stroke(what he did with Abiola)even when Obj refuse to do it, believe me, lhe has more than 50% of Yoruba vote already, Hausa will always vote for their candidate even if he didn't do anything but just because he is from their ethnic group.

Their is no way Buhari won't win next year election not because he has done well, but because, their is no candidate that will be accepted like him base on religion, popularity and ethnicity, at least at the moment.
if people are planning to vote in Buhari again after all these sufferings and killings,then these same people should just commit suicide to reduce the population of trouble making morons
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by edibobo: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
This Man is always on weed...he is working for himself. Am sure God's wrath will visit him and his cronies soon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by HotMata: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is really encouraging. It clearly shows that there is peace and oneness within the APC and with Tinubu backing Mr. President up on his second term bid I think we are good to go. Nigeria will only get better. For if just within the 3 years of his stay in office we have seen these tremendous impact on our nation's economy, a big shake with the anti corruption drive, Boost in the Agric sector through the PFI and the current deal signed with the Moroccan Kingdom.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by kollinpowel(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lilimax:
He truly deserved as Second term shocked
On the march again(2X)
Voting to Mr President
On the March again
MKO is our man o smiley smiley
Na wa o , u still remember the song line for line , u don old.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by sogodihno: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
anigold:
if people are planning to vote in Buhari again after all these sufferings and killings,then these same people should just commit suicide to reduce the population of trouble making morons

you have not answer my question. who are we voting for, which candidate?
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
I didn't read at all, somebody please summarise.

In other news, whether anybody likes it or not, just as we sent Good luck Jonathan back to Otuoke, in same vein would we be sending bubu back to Daura, come 2019. angry angry angry

You are welcome to contest this... sad
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
edupedia:

....no point..... next!....

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by walexy06(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:

but we not surprised....that they have choose to be a subservient slaves all their lives......to the caliphate

Point of correction, Tinubu's opinion alone cannot infer that of the entire Yoruba community.
I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
debaj10:
guy, stop dis nonsense o.
wetin dey do u sef?
ahn ah?
bababubu forevaaaaaa!!!
if e pain u, kiss transfoma.
angry
Meanwhile in Benue

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Iamdazzle:
I didn't read at all, somebody please summarise.

In other news, whether anybody likes it or not, just as we sent Good luck Jonathan back to Otuoke, in same vein would we be sending bubu back to Daura, come 2019. angry angry angry

You are welcome to contest this... sad
debaj10 is still singing the praises of the kaliphate grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Come Tinubu if to say na joke stop am ooooooooo. Go take your drugs abeg because the thunderous thunder that will fire you is already in Boudillion

So because Buhari corrected a mistake made by the administration he served by DECLARING JUNE 12 AS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, WE SHOULD FORGET:
1. LEAH

2. Maina reinstatement

7. Nepotism

9. His propaganda

What nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Ategberoson(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:

haha no go enter lagoon o grin

I think na Igbo man u people are canvassing for to become PDP presidential aspirant? you people with unreasonable proposition

the election of 2019 is not about tinubu but Yoruba parapo. I don't like buhari for anything but believe me if PDP pick someone else rather than southwest as VP, you don't expect them to canvass vote for another person when they've their son as running mate for buhari
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by JiffJim: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
I can always see the foolishness Tinubu and his sycophants Yoruba pple....Buhari used and dump him after 2015 election. Now he is trying to use him to achieve his 2nd term bid. Yorubas are mumu.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by anigold(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
sogodihno:

you have not answer my question. who are we voting for, which candidate?
I would vote for sowore but I know he will not win.. Atiku is not the solution.
buhari is the worst option available..
If GEJ comes out though he is corrupt but is far better Buhari..

Why cant a lady come out.. may be of iweala comes out or bring back our girls madam..
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by 9gerian: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for this list.

Wiseandtrue:

1. LEAH

2. Maina reinstatement

7. Nepotism

9. His propaganda

What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by sogodihno: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
anigold:
I would vote for sowore but I know he will not win.. Atiku is not the solution.
buhari is the worst option available..
If GEJ comes out though he is corrupt but is far better Buhari..

Why cant a lady come out.. may be of iweala comes out or bring back our girls madam..

u see! Sowore wont win
Atiku is not an option
If GEJ come out? he can't
iweala etc cant come out.

The point is we don't av much option in 2019, that's the issue.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
sogodihno:

Bushjr
Nixon
Thachter
Blair
Cameron
All these ppl left stains on their names but some were voted out due to inefficiency
Democracy gives u the right to pick ur leaders so that if he's bad u change him thru the ballot box
All these no credible candidate nonsense i have and will never buy into it
Buhari is an analogue president who still thinks we are in the 80's heck he called germany west germany
A change is needed and yes as it stands PDP will provide it as the major opposition
Ppl are crying and dying under this govt
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Dareal90s(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:

What's your problem with that? We don't complain we r tired of slavery, leave us to always pledge our allegiance to d caliphate. We have our live to live u av urs to live. Or must we support Igbo who have no iota of respect? We support who we wish to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.