Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term (20320 Views)

Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by skedman(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
yanabasee:
He promised to make N1 to equal $1 and behold we have it in folds....

He promised to stop public officers from foreign medical treatment but was the first to go against it....

He budgeted money for aso clinic and we can't even get cheap aspirin from the clinic....the igbos wont allow that they import virtually everything they see on the floor in abroad yet they sell them at high price .

He's going back to Daura whether the devil likes it or not...
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Dareal90s(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
TribesNG:
It's not even up to a Month after Buhari change Democracy day to June 12th. This Yoruba man have started Buhari 2nd Term Campaign. I knew it. Later they wrote to Buhari since 2016... The Dullard was wise enough to implement it few months to Election. If Buhari can steal during Recession, it shows this man doesn't care for the country. He'll do anything just to secure 2nd Term so he can Islamize Nigeria. Shame on You Yourbas if you vote this terrorist in. The #Change they campaign for in 2015, hope everybody is enjoying the so-called "Change".
So the Yoruba's shld vote for Nnamdi KANU bah? Oponu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by collinsbaba1: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Buhari or wat do u call ursef ...is lyk ur brain is anti-clockwise.. read what u type does that makes sense ..shiiiorrr...[/color][color=#006600]
buhariguy:
But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra will never know what tinubu is saying.

Importation of rubbish has stop, and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are not happy about it, because is their business to kill our economy.
This is one of the reasons they still hate buhari till tomorrow.

Look at them.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Dareal90s(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:
we will vote Buhari in 2019
we will vote Osinbajo in 2023
we will vote Osinbajo in 2027

then we will go back to north in 2031 to pick another reasonable candidate
maybe by 2035 we can consider the 5% people if posible
#sense will not kee me
Lol, smack down
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by anigold(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
sogodihno:

u see! Sowore wont win
Atiku is not an option
If GEJ come out? he can't
iweala etc cant come out.

The point is we don't av much option in 2019, that's the issue.
the fact is Buhari is not a choice...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Oblang(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
lowgeorge:
Tinubu is really a disgrace to the Yoruba race sha...
Just like afonja sold out the ilorin people till today they re inside cultural and mental subjugation... Still the same pattern... This opportunistic poop is selling out my tribe to a bigoted charlatan.... I regret ever being a Yoruba sef... Haba

PDP will field another northerner in 2019. Hope u won't sell ur lineage to their northern candidate?
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Dareal90s(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
ugolinze123:
seriously the western region of this country are the ones draging the progress of Nigeria.. There jealousy for success and willingness to continue to be enslaved by the Hausa fulanis is so worrisome.
Not until Igbo's humble themselves we Yoruba's have nothing to do with u, we will never vote an Igbo man come-what-may. All Igbo's shld vote their man in if they think they can win without d help of oda regions, u will soon learn.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
What's wrong with Master Yoda undecided undecided

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Lol, smack down
Are you with me?
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by TribesNG: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dareal90s:
So the Yoruba's shld vote for Nnamdi KANU bah? Oponu
Donald Duke dey... Ode

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by buhariguy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Is like you know nothing about history undecided
Igbos business is to kill the economy grin grin grin

Even your masters respects their decisions when it comes to economy development

Anyways you can hide as much as you can the truth will always stare at you right in your face!

Just like Joshua Dariye is corrupt, OBJ is corrupt, Orji Uzor Kalu is corrupt so also is Tinubu

It will take a honest person free of propaganda to see that

Have a good day!
so importation business is developing the economy.

And I don't know why intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are not smart,
They are hard working to kill our economy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by buhariguy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
anigold:
the fact is Buhari is not a choice...
then, pick your choice from hell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Dareal90s(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
TribesNG:

Donald Duke dey... Ode
Mumu Donald duke koor mc Donald ni
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by wakeupafricanyo: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tinubu day dreamer wakeup you can't reinforced failure

Nigerian's need a young tested technocrat

DANKWAMBO is the answer

@GOMBE #WorkSpeakForItSelf
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Dareal90s(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:

Are you with me?
seriously with u
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by kizyalex10(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
buhariguy:
But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra will never know what tinubu is saying.

Importation of rubbish has stop, and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are not happy about it, because is their business to kill our economy.

Look at them.
as u said nigeria is a better place under this buhari administration.is alright.atleast u re part of nigeria.nothing will be sold differently to u even if u re a buhari loyalist.unless u re gaining from his administrTion as a politician.but if u re a common nigerian like all of us.then i dont have a problem with whom ever u support.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by RexTramadol1: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thirty thousand naira has made some people lose their purpose in life

I mean, they've denigrated themselves to such a demeaning level

And cos of this, we must remove the cause of their afflictions

Weep no more! Days of your afflictions are over

Heave a sigh of relief!.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by emelda86(f): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
buhariguy:

Look at them.

Which importation have stopped it seems u are not on this planet
Come to ladipo & see

Come to alaba international & see

Come to berger suya & see that is to list the few ooo...

You people can't stop Igbo's from shinning even with the hike on clearing a container & all what not Igbo guys are still importing goods.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by emelda86(f): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stanleyville:
Perpetual slaves!!
Your mouth bad
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by emelda86(f): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ndi Alaa are saboteurs
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by thewesternking: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
uruego:
Sahmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on Tinubu

For what?
Saying his own mind?
Everybody has different beliefs.
Plenty people will support him.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by oluwalewis(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
It is only a fool that will go against Buhari publicly considering the witch hunt and embarrassment he is giving to those who are against his 2019 political ambition.
Buhari will be twice dumb to ever believe and rely on Tinubu because Tinubu is the last person he is to trust.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by TribesNG: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dareal90s:
Mumu Donald duke koor mc Donald ni
Werey ko werey ni.. idiot
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Lilimax(f): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
kollinpowel:
Na wa o , u still remember the song line for line , u don old.
Sho mo age mi undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by obanimoje: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
May God shame you. Useless,corrupt, selfish and deceptive Hausa slave.what has Buhari done?with the senseless killings and lopsidedness in security chiefs, this is all you have to say.shame on you Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Malawian(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. Fingers crossed.
grin grin grin when a Yoruba man says this, just know that he yaff decided.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by buhariguy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

Which importation have stopped it seems u are not on this planet
Come to ladipo & see

Come to alaba international & see

Come to berger suya & see that is to list the few ooo...

You people can't stop Igbo's from shinning even with the hike on clearing a container & all what not Igbo guys are still importing goods.
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are happy as they are killing our economy with their importation of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dareal90s:
seriously with u

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Youngs247(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
So na because of MKO stuff make u talk all dis talk?

Oh Jesus wept
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by anigold(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
buhariguy:
then, pick your choice from hell.
you need a brain reset. I thought I was talking to a sane human. Am sure u are from Lagos,most Lagosians have mental problem. Don't quote me. Stay off ..yaba left grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
seguno2:

How can you equate Tinubu to the entire Yorubas? Are you also afflicted with the same illiteracy of Buhari
I think Tinubu deserves to answer your last question.
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
mikejimm:

My brother, I am a Yoruba person. I can assure that Tinubu is speaking for himself. Though, he may have a lot of influence but for a number of us who can reason without sentiment will have our ways!

God bless you Mikejimm.

You deserve some accolades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri / Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.