Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post (38995 Views)

I Was Impressed With This Young Man's Explanation About Nigerian Scammers(pictur / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by HARDDON: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
"They impersonate executives, human relations staff, law firms and trusted vendors. "

Oh heavens!

How do they sleep at night knowing fully well the agony they cause to other humans?
Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by TheAngry1: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jimmy231:
you have been punish with poverty already. Were traveler

may poverty never depart from your generation! Omo ale!
Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by yourwish: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

They didn't come to take your parents. Your ancestors sold their fellow tribesmen into slavery. The overwhelming majority of slaves shipped across the Atlantic came from niggas selling fellow niggas to oyinbo men. They don't owe you anything and don't have to pay you anything. The descendants of those slaves living today in America, Europe and even Latin America consider themselves lucky they weren't born in the shiithole called Africa.

For the clowns that think Yahoo boys are some means of wealth distribution from oyinbo land, rid yourselves of your delusions. Scammers are evil people who destroy lives. I have a cousin that nearly committed suicide after he was scammed of his life savings in a business venture gone wrong. I've been scammed myself of a significant sum by someone who impersonated a very close cousin of mine. Scammers are evil people. If you've ever been dealt with by one, or if you've ever seen opportunities abroad lost or hindered because you're from a nation of scammers, you would wish every scammer caught are hanged or face a firing squad.

They're not nearly as smart as they think they are too. If they were, they would find productive ways to make money other thn building their lives off the destruction of others.

At a certain time the westerns thought of apologizing to Africa for looting us. It only pains me that a black man will scam his fellow black man as for those whites especially Europeans i have no mercy for them. What prompted them to come to Africa on the first place

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
yourwish:

At a certain time the westerns thought of apologizing to Africa for looting us. It only pains me that a black man will scam his fellow black man as for those whites especially Europeans i have no mercy for them. What prompted them to come to Africa on the first place

They didn't "loot" us. grin They mostly took resources that we had little or no use for - whether metals, or timber, or coal, or oil palm or whatever. They traded with us. They made many of our chiefs and kings rich. We aspired to their life and adopted much of their culture. There was no concept of nationhood/statehood in most territories of Africa when they came here. There are areas of South Africa for example that were settled by the Europeans first before the Bantus came down from the North and started crying that oyinbo stole land from them. African tribes were conquering and enslaving and murdering each other long before Europeans came. Our hatred of our colonial past is driven more by our jealousy than righteous anger.

Why would you think a European should be scammed for what his ancestors did? Should you be judged by any evil that your ancestors did?
Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by awoofawoo: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
White007:

High grammar like PONZI and the rest of whatever they call it. Americans are just baffled at how a third world country is beating them at their own game. The unfortunate part of all this Is, the phenomenon is not going to stop soon, it has taken a very world wide dimension. A lot of young and vibrant population of Africans are delving into it each day to escape poverty. To stop this menace African leaders especially Nigerian government should provide skilled and non skilled jobs to a teeming youth who are leaving school each year without any job to look forward to.
MMM is a recent one....where is that promoter and proponents of the scam..............walking free like just you and me!

Thus I don't support scamming but for the White to act as if only Black were involved made me hungry gan! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by awoofawoo: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

They didn't "loot" us. grin They mostly took resources that we had little or no use for - whether metals, or timber, or coal, or oil palm or whatever. They traded with us. They made many of our chiefs and kings rich. We aspired to their life and adopted much of their culture. There was no concept of nationhood/statehood in most territories of Africa when they came here. There are areas of South Africa for example that were settled by the Europeans first before the Bantus came down from the North and started crying that oyinbo stole land from them. African tribes were conquering and enslaving and murdering each other long before Europeans came . Our hatred of our colonial past is driven more by our jealousy than righteous anger.

Why would you think a European should be scammed for what his ancestors did? Should you be judged by any evil that your ancestors did?

The weed you smoke must be very strong and expired one!

Can't believe that a sane Black man wrote the shit up there
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
awoofawoo:

The weed you smoke must be very strong and expired one!

Can't believe that a sane Black man wrote the shit up there
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Which part of what you quoted do you disagree with. You can't believe a "sane Black man" wants Africans to stop acting the victims all the time? Point out what you're disputing and let's have a history lesson. grin
Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by awoofawoo: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Which part of what you quoted do you disagree with. You can't believe a "sane Black man" wants Africans to stop acting the victims all the time? Point out what you're disputing and let's have a history lesson. grin

Can you explain the bold part "The White are indigence of South Africa before Black (Bantu) man got there"

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
awoofawoo:

Can you explain the bold part "The White are indigence of South Africa before Black (Bantu) man got there"

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Where did you see me say that? I said areas of South Africa (like the Cape Colony) were settled by Europeans before blacks. That's a historical fact. There was no country like South Africa before European settlers colonized and established it as a state. So you can't say what is Cape Town today for example was owned by Blacks when they never even lived there. The first land settled by Europeans around the Cape were purchased from Khoisan bushmen (who aren't Bantus).

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by Torg77: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheAngry1:
When Noble Igwe made a clarion call here, many of you on this platform almost ate the brave man up. We don't know the impact of 419 on our global image, some of you here don't even have a clue. If you ever have the opportunity to travel out of Africa for work or study, you will wish that every Yahoo guy or girl be hanged; including every drug peddler. Some of us work hard for the money we get, while some nitwits tarnish our work with their greed, it gat to stop!

Start ranting at your corrupt people from the president to the local government chairman and even those lower . Go to a governors office and ask for him to be hanged and watch yourself hung without trial

Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by awoofawoo: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Where did you see me say that? I said areas of South Africa (like the Cape Colony) were settled by Europeans before blacks. That's a historical fact. There was no country like South Africa before European settlers colonized and established it as a state. So you can't say what is Cape Town today for example was owned by Blacks when they never even lived there. The first land settled by Europeans around the Cape were purchased from Khoisan bushmen (who aren't Bantus).

The land the white settled on belong to who.............? So because the European colonised those virgin land mean the land belong to them.
It is folks like you that are the problem of Africa emancipation and self reliance.... Can't still believe a black man can utter the rubbish coming out of your mouth..................... Every inches of Africa is our heritage, to cherish...... undecided undecided undecided undecided

I know you are not proud of being black, so I will excuse your folly! cool cool cool cool
Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
awoofawoo:

The land the white settled on belong to who.............? So because the European colonised those virgin land mean the land belong to them.
It is folks like you that are the problem of Africa emancipation and self reliance.... Can't still believe a black man can utter the rubbish coming out of your mouth..................... Every inches of Africa is our heritage, to cherish...... undecided undecided undecided undecided

I know you are not proud of being black, so I will excuse your folly! cool cool cool cool

You're talking illogical drivel. Every inch of Africa is your heritage. Yet, a Yoruba man gets mad when an Igbo man calls Lagos no-man's land. grin Where were you told that Africa belongs only to the black man? Go and chase Arabs that conquered North Africa away, nah. If "virgin land" doesn't belong to those who settled and developed it, who does it belong to? Sango, abi Amadioha, wrote "this land belongs only to the black man" abi?

It's ironic you talk about "emancipation and self reliance". Consistently bitching about what white people did is not emancipation. It's willful mental slavery of choosing to dwell in the past. Every race in humanity has an evil past. The white man's own only exceeds the black man's cos he was stronger, richer, more resourceful and enterprising and more ambitious and consequently spread his tentacles all over the world. Empires existed in Africa long before the white man came. You think when you hear about the Oyo or Benin or Songhai or Kanem-Bornu empire etc, that they were built by peace, abi? There was no slavery, or land theft, or killing, shey? Better rid yourself of your obsession and jealousy of the white man and chart your own future. Black people aren't persistently angry with the colonial history of white people because there was anything uniquely evil about it. Black spend a lot of time bitching about the history of the white man because of bitter jealousy. That is the unbiased truth without political correctness. grin

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post by sayisayi(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Adeyemi.....Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys / SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.