Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,893 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (58389 Views)

2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / 10 Easy Ways Of Wooing Plus Seducing A Girl And Making Her Want Your Touch / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by pocohantas(f): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:

This Ghuy na real problem dude grin

You should take a chill pill. You don't always have to appear everywhere there is trouble. This is just NL, okay?
Chill!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by 1Sharon(f): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
lonlytroy:
Wow, so Every blackman is now a Nigerian?

Oh please. They are most likely Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by IamD18: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

You should take a chill pill. You don't always have to appear everywhere there is trouble. This is just NL, okay?
Chill!

You sure have no right to tell me threads to appear. Is that clear?

I doubt if you worth being a "Trouble" to the said guy. I doubt.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:

You sure have no right to tell me threads to appear. Is that clear?
I doubt if you worth being a "Trouble" to the said guy. I doubt.

Just take it easy my dear...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by IamD18: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Just take it easy my dear...
Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by hermedkreations(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Issafela:
Two Nigerian ladies doing prostitution in Europe were seen seducing and negotiating price with their male white client.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/nigerian-ladies-doing-prostitution-in-europe-seen-seducing-a-white-man-video/
OLOSHO Issallowed

Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by iamgeneral(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
itohan grin
Elparaiso:
Ovbiedo people.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by shigologo: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Naija! which way so any black person in europe and america is a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by Rapsino(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
The man with the camera said he is "texting"that's betrayal
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by Malakh: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
its not the oldest profession you need money or goods to pay for sex if you know the oldest profession then it will be easy to see how people paid for sex
MissWrite:
But aren't these prostitutes? Isn't that what prostitutes do? (look for clients, negotiate fee, have sex, get paid). Why is this news worthy? Haven't people seen prostitutes before? They say it's the oldest profession, which means that men were paying for sex even before they learned how to make money.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by Tonimordred(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Every black person now is from nigeria,what is their name....dis bloga's ehn
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature below.Watch this video https:///2t9xtwK
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Watch the video in our signature in blue below and get in touch with us by clicking the WhatsApp to chat us DIRECTLY.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by IamHeWrites: 5:50am On Sep 01, 2018
shigologo:
Naija! which way
so any black person in europe and america is a nigerian

Hello shigologo

Please check my Signature/My Profile let's chat on WhatsApp as I'm unable to reply your mail.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe by meobizy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is it bad that my preek stood to this news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.