Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG (29578 Views)

Another Big Announcement As Attacker Chooses Chelsea Over Arsenal, Deal Imminent / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Liverpool Battle Chelsea Over FC Porto’s Alex Telles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by canalily(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Has the conte of a fish left chelsea to enter the sea
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by doctokwus: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
For all his so called idea of players and way he likes to play,which he claims to have had in Napoli,what did the team achieve?knocked out in the group stage of a modest group in the champions league and 2nd in Serie A despite leading the table for long spells!
That's not too good for a coach that claims likes to play an exciting brand of football.
Exciting teams also win trophies or at least go far in competitions:Real Madrid,Man city,Liverpool,Barcelona,Bayern etc.
If his brand of exciting football is the type played by Arsene Wenger's Arsenal,then he had better go to leagues average clubs where they can play childish type of tip tap,like Arsenal did.

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by sod09(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
you mean psg chose a better person cos they have a new coach and this baba is jobless
all these up chelsea fans grin grin
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by MisterGrace: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Drienzia:
I really don't understand the rational behind sacking Antonio, Conte is a very good coach and I think Chelsea should work with him and give him the players he needs. he has proven his worth, personally I don't think sarri is a better manager than conte, I will choose conte over sarri anytime any day

His style of play lacks flare thereby making his game boring.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Sirpaul post=68447995][/quote]

Lazy Nigeria youth
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by princejenks(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:
All talks, nothing special about his style and he can't be like the special one. Abrahamovic was a big factor to what premier league is today and I believe in few years time he's going to sell Chelsea. Would anyone invest a million pounds in a country that doesn't want you in ? The man invested billions .

get your facts right,he wasn't shut out,he only opted not to renew his visa in protest over new uk laws concerning visa applications for certain countries
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by ivor1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
dominique:
Has Chelsea chosen him?
Savage reply ���
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by naijaguy123456(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
princejenks:
get your facts right,he wasn't shut out,he only opted not to renew his visa in protest over new uk laws concerning visa applications for certain countries
He went to Russia hoping his visa will be ready by the time he's set to return to UK but the authority won't renew it .

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by proxillin(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Drienzia:
I really don't understand the rational behind sacking Antonio, Conte is a very good coach and I think Chelsea should work with him and give him the players he needs. he has proven his worth, personally I don't think sarri is a better manager than conte, I will choose conte over sarri anytime any day

Because you are not a chelsea fan. You love the way chelsea battled relegation.

Loaned out loftus cheek for bakayoko. Sold costa for morata. Is that boards fault?

Conte knows how to blame others for his misdoing. Thank God that mudafuker didn't sell Kante. To hell with him.

Chelsea has the largest youth team in the whole world, but no coach like arsene Wenger to use them.

He is fighting half of his team now. Fighting William hazard David Luiz.

Matic nko?
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by proxillin(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
princejenks:

And he said he is not gonna sell the club.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Goodnuel: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
bid4rich:
If he is a good coach, he suppose to bring the best out of the player as he want them to play. Coach them, motivate them and influence them how you want them to play.

If you cannot do that in PSG, them you are not a good coach. Every coach now is looking for already made player for their own glorification.

Lazy coach (in buhari's tone) grin grin
There's a limit to what a coach can do, how does a coach teach a player like Mikel to run like Kante??
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Goodnuel: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
doctokwus:
For all his so called idea of players and way he likes to play,which he claims to have had in Napoli,what did the team achieve?knocked out in the group stage of a modest group in the champions league and 2nd in Serie A despite leading the table for long spells!
That's not too good for a coach that claims likes to play an exciting brand of football.
Exciting teams also win trophies or at least go far in competitions:Real Madrid,Man city,Liverpool,Barcelona,Bayern etc.
If his brand of exciting football is the type played by Arsene Wenger's Arsenal,then he had better go to leagues average clubs where they can play childish type of tip tap,like Arsenal did.
But those teams you listed have more financial power, and better individual players.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Goodnuel: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
MisterGrace:

His style of play lacks flare thereby making his game boring.
That only happened last, and this is because of many factors... Conte is a better manager.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by hemartins(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
mary002:
The question is this. Has Chelsea chosen him?
Even the chosen one was Un-chosen
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:
All talks, nothing special about his style and he can't be like the special one. Abrahamovic was a big factor to what premier league is today and I believe in few years time he's going to sell Chelsea. Would anyone invest a million pounds in a country that doesn't want you in ? The man invested billions .

As a Kong time Chelsea fan, I feel like Inter Milan (that won 5 trophies in 2010) was the last good side Mourinho coached with great attacking football.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by uzolexis(f): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chelsea sign a contract with him already!!!!
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by uzolexis(f): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:

the British government is useless. Someone that has invested so much in your country, employing a lot of your citizens yet you still deny him a visa. who does that

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by uzolexis(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
princejenks:

He didn't opt to renew his visa, he was denied visa, they refused to renew his visa. He even went as far as getting an Isreali citizenship but he was still denied visa.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by xpool(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:

The country is more important than any person, sports or business.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by enonche85(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Drienzia:

Conte relationship with the players was deteriorating. Willian reportedly threatened to live if Conte remains which was why the Willian to Man utd rumour surfaced. Hazard as well complained of the position Conte plays him too and Man city and Madrid came calling. And then not to forget his dig at the Chelsea board during many pre & post match conferences. So would u keep an employee who openly say to the press that ur club does not match his ambition?.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by APL33: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
bid4rich:
If he is a good coach, he suppose to bring the best out of the player as he want them to play. Coach them, motivate them and influence them how you want them to play.

If you cannot do that in PSG, them you are not a good coach. Every coach now is looking for already made player for their own glorification.

Whats lazy about his decision? He feels he can work well with Chelsea players. Mind u PSG has more players than Chelsea.
But those big players wont want to run for 90mins
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by APL33: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
bid4rich:

Whats lazy about his decision? He feels he can work well with Chelsea's players. Mind u PSG has more players than Chelsea.
But those big players wont want to run for 90mins.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Barrysleek(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Drienzia:
You will choose a coach that set his side to suffer even against relegation sides, a coach that is loosing but waits till the 85min before making any substitution and when he does it will take off his best attacking player (Hazard) or substitute a striker for a striker, a coach that prefers loosing 1-0 than 4-0, a coach that has lost his dressing room, a coach that will play without a striker and he has a striker on the bench, a coach that has destroyed all the records held by Chelsea.
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Eghoza(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Let's see how it goes, I hope he won't regret choosing Chelsea grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Confirms Sunday Oliseh As Coach For Super Eagles, Appoints Dutch Assistant / Iheanacho's Lone Goal Sends Leicester Into FA Cup Fourth Round / Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.