Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? (12085 Views)

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? / Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by tayo60(f): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Infinix hot 4 for one year. No faults, no damages, no repair nothing. D phone is bae! Still working perfectly well.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by adecares(f): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Not up to 9 months, infinix and techno tab.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Infinix Hot Note Pro, since August, 2015, yet still up to par with new mid-range phones. Arguably, Infinix's most durable manufacture.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

Same here. Infinix hot 4 two years now. Still performing fresh. My only problem is the phones poor camera quality. I need a phone with good camera like iphone or samsung. Thats the only reason i want to get another phone. Im not letting go of this phone tho

All Infinix phones have their cameras degenerate with time.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2018
abumoney:
I got an infinix hot 6 pro, the moment I tried inserting Sim cards, the idiot had a slight fall from a plastic table, if u see the damaged screen ehhhn, it looks like something that fell from a moving vehicle and got crushed by another vehicle.
The useless device is laying in its carton as I'm typing because it can't even swipe.
I was thinking of notifying the company of the nonsense they produced and how I could possibly get my refund. The phone � is a serious fraud and a rape of our technological dignity.
Who else has experienced this?!

What happened to the warranty?
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by OhiOfIhima: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2018
AyamConfidence:
Gionee X1S

Three weeks old......very good device
Pls bro.. How much u gat d phone n from where sir
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by MissJoy29(f): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2018
bimbim75:

It a good phone but they stole my own.
Eeyah....so sorry dear.
Yes. A very good phone.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Emyjeze(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2018
just a week and 5days now ��
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by DrTims(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Techno L9plus for 9 months now with no issues. Enjoying the phone with strong battery wink
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Portgas(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2018
tonididdy:
Don't use my phones more than 3-4 months so it's still christened and in good shape for a second owner.

so up for sale is my Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus only 4 months old.
quote me for buy @give away price.

@Whizzahd this is octane core.
16mp.
4gig ram.
curved screen on both sides for awesome notifications.

waterproof.
...etc
h

How much are you willing to sell it bruv
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by ibolomo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
slawomir:
apart from Samsung and Nokia Android all other Android phones na crap and dirty especially tecno and infinix.
infinix Own worse

the only thing when Samsung take Bleep up na that their battery
Uncle, go and do research on Redmi, Xiaomi, and One Plus, then come and rectify your comment abeg
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by ahatson(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Infinix s8 pad 4 years
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by adontcare(f): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Techno c8 for 3 yrs. Am thinking of getting BBQ 20 but don't know the current rate
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Antonio38: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
LG f100l 6yrs and still kicking
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Elviswifey1(f): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Same here.infinix rocks

uote author=Psychodavidovic post=68451344]Infinix hot 4

Been good to me for the past 2 years. No repairs, No Issues.

It deserves some accolades. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
lolaShane:
3 days
new phone, we go wash am o
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by mtchris(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
The highest phone I have ever used was Nokia C5.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by AyamConfidence(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Pls bro.. How much u gat d phone n from where sir
I bought it on Jumia....shipped from overseas

Goes for about 40k plus shipping and all

Had to wait for close to 2 weeks before it arrived tho

Getting it from Slot will cost about 60k.....the cheapest you can get it from Jumia Local is 55k
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by chukzyfcbb: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thebwoy:
Infinix hot3 since 4days after launching till date. Had encountered hundreds of problem but i don't wanna sell it. Nobody z ready to pay more than 10k for d stupid phone I bought 35k.
my own hot 3 is 1year and 7month
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by TrollTrap: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
iPhone 8 been using it for 8 months now... might switch to the X if I find a buyer for my 8
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by JOETITUS(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Samsung ace 4 since August 2015. I have changed the battery only.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by zinaunreal(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
TheLoneCitizen:

All Infinix phones have their cameras degenerate with time.

Mine is still functioning perfectly . I just never liked it from day one
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Vowels(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
6 years... Infinix Hot... no repairs...

I just changed it last two weeks... It developed multiple problems all at the same time. From the receiver to the screen to power button.

I really miss the Phone. Rocking my Gionee X2S
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by tonididdy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Portgas:
h
How much are you willing to sell it bruv
@ ogbu80
75k lastly
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by MrErudite(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Xiaomi redmi 5 plus and it's 2 months now after I used my Xiaomi redmi note 4x for like 4 months.....
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
I have been using my Nokia asha 201 and Tecno L8+ for five years and two years respectively.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by toyosi15(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anegbettedude:

Hi guys, our phones deserves dome accolades, for their wonderful features and characteristics. My Note 4 pro has been good to me all this without issues, I know someone who changes devices so frequently as per baba olowo sha.
How long have you used your current smart phone?
2 months and counting iphone SE
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by OhiOfIhima: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I bought it on Jumia....shipped from overseas

Goes for about 40k plus shipping and all

Had to wait for close to 2 weeks before it arrived tho

Getting it from Slot will cost about 60k.....the cheapest you can get it from Jumia Local is 55k
wow! Thanks man, God bless

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
note 3 for 4years tho.. i outgrew jumping on new stuffs whenever they pop up.. thst shi.iit is fr kids.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by Portgas(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
tonididdy:
@ ogbu80
75k lastly
how much did you buy it?
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? by ctex4real(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nokia lumia 535 for 3 1/2yrs now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts / Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? / How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.