Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement (21884 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by mezutallia(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is cowshit mehn. Damage control gone AWOL.
How can someone fighting for 40k balance spend 30k to fix a phone she took as collateral. Even a primary school pupil wouldn't do that trash. This girl and her lawyers can't even put up a simple lie. Please go to jail, cos you are a phone thief.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Khd95:
person owe u 40k u carry 30k to go nd fix the screen of iphone6s u siezed from him,u nd ur lawyer are very dumb tongue tongue tongue
She actually stole the phone. Damage control is what her Lawyer is doing, and a poor one at that.

Why repair a phone you took as collateral? And she used 30k to repair something she was owed 40k. SMH

Again, she and the said owner of the phone were in the same NYSC Camp. That isn't coincidence! Some girls are criminals!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
thotsofnaij:
From the lawyers statement and the screen shots provided she is indeed innocent.

Any if those screenshots could've been doctored.

Otobo showed us screenshot of her face time with Apostle Suleman yet it was said to be doctored and not true.

By the way, armed robbers too plead not guilty

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Dongreat(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Khd95:
oya come here u that is not lazy

if i owe u 30k,then u siezed my tecno camon c9 until i pay up,then later u found out my phone's screen is damaged,would u repair my phone's screen for 20k, while iam still owing u 30k...u are the real lazy person here,cos u have refused to use ur brain, which is a sign of terrible laziness

Didn’t it occur to you that she repaired the phone to sell and get back her money. But on closer inspection after repair she found out that the FUMBI goat is not the owner and he stole the phone.
She simply repaired the phone to sell since the FUmBI goat is acting difficult. Same thing bank does by selling houses used for collateral only that the houses are actually owned by the defaulters and the house documents are real, not stolen.
I hope you do understand.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Khd95(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dongreat:

Didn’t it occur to you that she repaired the phone to sell and get back her money. But on closer inspection after repair she found out that the FUMBI goat is not the owner and he stole the phone.
She simply repaired the phone to sell since the FUmBI goat is acting difficult. Same thing bank does by selling houses used for collateral only that the houses are actually owned by the defaulters and the house documents are real, not stolen.
just stfu and go drink cold water

u want to sell his phone to pay for his debt,then return the blance to him abi,u too are a criminal

as for the colourd,u enter into agreements with banks when u get loans drom them,failure to pay back at stipulated time will warrant the bank to sell off what ever u enter into the agreemnt with as collateral,in any court of law this girl will be asked if selling his phone to back his debt was part of the agreement

conclusion; she stole the phone,and her lawyers are dumber for defending,if truely she was innocent why them no sue the said fumbi

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dongreat:

Oya explain the coincidence of how the Fumbi guy stole the phone in camp despite not being a corper and then miraculously the same phone was what Jonjo collected from him as collateral

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by greggng: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
What worries me is how she spent 30k to fix a phone while her 40k is still pending. Women wear yiur thinking car all the time. Sometimes some of you think like babies. If the guy is owing you and you 've evidence of the 40k transfer, that will stand as a solid ground to invite the police. It does not add up that you 've to spend 30k to fix a phone that doesn't belong to you.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Dongreat(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
She actually stole the phone. Damage control is what her Lawyer is doing, and a poor one at that.

Why repair a phone you took as collateral? And she used 30k to repair something she was owed 40k. SMH

Again, she and the said owner of the phone were in the same NYSC Camp. That isn't coincidence! Some girls are criminals!

Wait after all the explanations and evidence she uploaded to make certain her innocence you still calling her a thief?
Thanks fate that you are not a judge cos your idiocy is remarkable incurable and you will send men to their gallows because of your failed nature to critically analyse situations even if the evidence smash you on the face.

Ps: I know you are a jobless dude wearing a fake moniker to buttress your scam here but if truly you are female then your instinct as a thief doesn’t defined the female gender, generally.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Abbey2sam(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
This story doesn't make any sense, why repair a phone that doesn't belong to you if you had no intention of selling or using it?

She might not have stolen the phone, but there's something fishy,

She decided to return the phone after the icloud was discovered on it, cuz the phone becomes useless

Reasons why she must return the phone....

1. There was a broken screen on the phone when she stole or collected it.

2. Selling the phone is not an option as there's icloud on it.

3.she already bought a screen at an outrageous price

4. The new screen is now fairly used, she can't get back the equivalent worth for the said new screen

Her best option was to pretend as though she was doing the real owner of the iPhone a favour by returning her stolen phone, which ofcuz backfired

I'm not saying she stole the phone, just pointed out some area where the story has k_leg

And moreover, she happens to be at the same camp where the iPhone was reportedly stolen, how convenient

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Tbpclients: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Who on earth has the time this long stor! Someone else palaba grin
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Dongreat(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Oya explain the coincidence of how the Fumbi guy stole the phone in camp despite not being a corper and then miraculously the same phone was what Jonjo collected from him as collateral

You typed a word “coincidence” and you want me to explain it to you? Really, Nairalanders?
Perhaps your are missing what coincidence is or you are confusing me for JOJO but I suggest you actually ask a better question or critically debate for further communications.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Skmoda360(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
chris2face:
U expect me to read this long epistle just to know the girl is innocent ok got it
Whats next?
Sleep sef dey catch me

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by enilee: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
For those saying why would she repair the phone for 30k if all she was owed was 40k. In my opinion, I think she thought she could sell the phone for more than 70k but after repairing it, she .saw that is was useless. She probably counted her loss then. I still think she is innocent
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
So she finds out its a stolen phone and she still hv the effrontery to bill the victim an extra 20k for her phones undecided
Whether she stole the phone herself or not, that is a criminal offense

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
enilee:
For those saying why would she repair the phone for 30k if all she was owed was 40k. In my opinion, I think she thought she could sell the phone for more than 70k but after repairing it, she .saw that is was useless. She probably counted her loss then. I still think she is innocent
Her major goof was billing the victim of the phone theft an extra 20k.
That alone shows she is culpable!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dongreat:

You typed a word “coincidence” and you want me to explain it to you? Really, Nairalanders?
Perhaps your are missing what coincidence is or you are confusing me for JOJO but I suggest you actually ask a better question or critically debate for further communications.

grin grin
I knew you were going to play that card. It's fine.

What you should understand is nobody will plead guilty even if all evidence is point ting in their direction. And then, there's a reason why lawyers existed. Lawyers will always try to point the judge in any other direction that will preserve the integrity of their client.

The lady might not actually have stolen the phone, but she's obviously not telling us the whole story.

Like they say, there are 3 sides to a story; my side, your side and the truth. The judge decides the truth. Unfortunately she's not taking it to the judge so we all have to take which of the stories is our truth.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Horlamidei(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Her story doesn't add up.

1. A certain Fumbi owes her 40k and she forcefully took his phone as collateral. She discovered the phone has a bad screen and she repaired it with 30k which makes her account in debit of 70k. Did she skip economics class in secondary school?

2. The phone forcefully took as collateral for the refund being expected from Fumbi happens to belong to a fellow corps member whom Jojo happened to be in camp with at the same time.
Fumbi must he a spirit to have gone past the soldiers and police on camp to sneak into the other Corp member's room to steal her phone which he later used as collateral. At least I don't read anywhere in her lawyer's statement that shows the said Fumbi is a corper.

3. Then she repaired the phone which doesn't belong to her. To do what exactly? To see Fumbi's picture on it or what? Why repair the phone if you are not willing to sell it.

4. Come again. She repaired iPhone 6 screen for 30k? Are the repairers heaven trained? The last time time I repaired an iPhone 6 screen even at the height of exchange rate fluctuations it was 10k altogether with repairs fees.

5. Finally, if her lawyers are so sure all these facts are real as stated I believe they have a case against the police, the owner of the phone and Fumbi himself. Why are they not suing any of them? Why threatening bloggers who reported it with law suit?

The thing suprise me oh
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. CofO titled plots and acres of Land at the Queens Court Shapati Lakowe, gives you Rest of Mind.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Dongreat(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

grin grin
I knew you were going to play that card. It's fine.

What you should understand is nobody will plead guilty even if all evidence is point ting in their direction. And then, there's a reason why lawyers existed. Lawyers will always try to point the judge in any other direction that will preserve the integrity of their client.

The lady might not actually have stolen the phone, but she's obviously not telling us the whole story.

Like they say, there are 3 sides to a story; my side, your side and the truth. The judge decides the truth. Unfortunately she's not taking it to the judge so we all have to take which of the stories is our truth.

Have a nice day

If you agree that the lady might not have stolen the phone then what other story do you want to hear? This is a case of stolen phone and the judge saw it fit to grant her favour after the evidence presented and her testimony. I don’t care about other story but if the phone was stolen or not and from the look of things it wasn’t.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by tecnolad(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

1. A certain Fumbi owes her 40k and she forcefully took his phone as collateral. She discovered the phone has a bad screen and she repaired it with 30k which makes her account in debit of 70k. Did she skip economics class in secondary school?

2. The phone forcefully took as collateral for the refund being expected from Fumbi happens to belong to a fellow corps member whom Jojo happened to be in camp with at the same time.
Fumbi must he a spirit to have gone past the soldiers and police on camp to sneak into the other Corp member's room to steal her phone which he later used as collateral. At least I don't read anywhere in her lawyer's statement that shows the said Fumbi is a corper.

3. Then she repaired the phone which doesn't belong to her. To do what exactly? To see Fumbi's picture on it or what? Why repair the phone if you are not willing to sell it.

4. Come again. She repaired iPhone 6 screen for 30k? Are the repairers heaven trained? The last time time I repaired an iPhone 6 screen even at the height of exchange rate fluctuations it was 10k altogether with repairs fees.

5. Finally, if her lawyers are so sure all these facts are real as stated I believe they have a case against the police, the owner of the phone and Fumbi himself. Why are they not suing any of them? Why threatening bloggers who reported it with law suit?

Lol. You're good. But you forgot that they claimed that the iPhone had iCloud. Are those not messages from the iPhone which they claimed was "locked" up there?
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dongreat:

If you agree that the lady might not have stolen the phone then what other story do you want to hear? This is a case of stolen phone and the judge saw it fit to grant her favour after the evidence presented and her testimony. I don’t care about other story but if the phone was stolen or not and from the look of things it wasn’t.

The authenticity of her evidence could be questioned. She could also be asked to explain.

She could also be asked to explain the time lapse between when she took the phone from Fumbi, when she repaired the phone, when she repaired the phone and when she asked to meet the phone owner after billing her.

Mind you, all these would be asked her in person in the witness box and not with her lawyers answering for her.

Hopefully she will come up with a convincing response
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by pgodson7(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good points u raised, also take a look at her last text to him. A part of it reads 'the phone screen is bad, I can't do anything with it' That simply means if the screen wasn't bad then she would have no intentions of returning it. Nigerian lawyers are part of the problem we have in this country
BlueRayDick:

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
pgodson7:
Good points u raised, also take a look at her last text to him. A part of it reads 'the phone screen is bad, I can't do anything with it' That simply means if the screen wasn't bad then she would have no intentions of returning it. Nigerian lawyers are part of the problem we have in this country

The lawyers just want their retainers fee.Even Evans that admitted to kidnapping people has a lawyer who is getting paid win or lose the case.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
tecnolad:

Lol. You're good. But you forgot that they claimed that the iPhone had iCloud. Are those not messages from the iPhone which they claimed was "locked" up there?

They are trying to win public opinion I guess
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Xisnin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
I don't believe this, no creditor will use their own money to repair a debtor's phone.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I agree with you. furthermore, how did the corper, who's a girl, forcefully collected the phone from a supposed man?

if the phone was iclouded as claimed by the corper, why would the man that is allegedly owing her bring the phone to the mall of their meeting?

Also, having taken the sim off from the iphone as she claimed to put it in another phone, she did not tell us ( or her lawyer) whether the Miss Judith called for her missing phone?

how did she even know the phone was Judith's through her contacts?

I believe her lawyer was explicit enough.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by calculator123(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Khd95:
oya come here u that is not lazy

if i owe u 30k,then u siezed my tecno camon c9 until i pay up,then later u found out my phone's screen is damaged,would u repair my phone's screen for 20k, while iam still owing u 30k...u are the real lazy person here,cos u have refused to use ur brain, which is a sign of terrible laziness
she repaired it on the realization that the phone was stolen. she repaired it so as to contact the owner...do you dig?
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nothing can repair the damage they've done to this girl. I'm a hundred percent sure she didn't steal the phone.
See how my heart is paining me on her behalf.
The way people here reason is just beyond me.
She didn't steal the phone for God's sake.

Nigerians should calm down and try to see things from all perspective before concluding na.
Girl, if you ever see this, I'm truly sorry on all nairalanders behalf. It's this situation of the country that's causing this.cry

May we never be accused wrongly.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Aren't the bloggers also responsible for defamation of character?
She obviously just wants all the allegations to be dropped. She didn't sue the owner, neither did she sue bloggers.
She has clearly been vindicated by the judge. All she wants is for the public defamatory videos to be taken down and you have a problem with that?
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BumbleDevil: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Why do you reason with your anus. You surely want to tell us you are the first person to get education in your clan but you eventually ended up making a fool of your self.

All you typed up there is thrash and I pity your reasoning and imagination. I have a strong believe that you are a kid typing on your mothers techno phone because if you have ever gone through the ordeals of life and its intricacies, you wont be here ranting like a deranged person. Idiots everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 To Die By Hanging For Robbing Lady Of N2,500 Handbag, N15,500 Phone In Anambra / Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar / Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.